• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One good thing from the SEA game

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finally figured out Wilson. The sorry ass QB rolls out to his right EVERY SINGLE TIME when he's pressured. Brooks did a good job forcing him back into the dreaded pocket all game. Thanks AZ! for showing us the way. Maybe now we can stop hearing how Wilson is jesus and shit. Hey Wilson, why don't you jump so you can throw over your line like you did in the Titans game!

Fuck Seattle

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We finally figured out Wilson. The sorry ass QB rolls out to his right EVERY SINGLE TIME when he's pressured. Brooks did a good job forcing him back into the dreaded pocket all game. Thanks AZ! for showing us the way. Maybe now we can stop hearing how Wilson is jesus and shit. Hey Wilson, why don't you jump so you can throw over your line like you did in the Titans game!

Fuck Seattle

Didn't he roll out to the left on the first play when Aldon stripped the ball? Or was that a designed play?

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he roll out to the left on the first play when Aldon stripped the ball? Or was that a designed play?

Ok, ya got me. He rolled out ONCE to his left. And about that Aldon play. We needed 7 on that and we screwed the pooch. My #1 key to the game was redzone efficiency....

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this thread is politically incorrect I thought it was already well established that Tim Tebow is Jesus.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Seattle
Sweet! I get to use my favorite picture again!

fuck-you.jpg

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is nothing special. Seattle will be a 1 year wonder. They will be good but wont have another season like this.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is nothing special. Seattle will be a 1 year wonder. They will be good but wont have another season like this.

I disagree of course, but if it comes with a Lombardi....I'll take it!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey another positive the last 2 games we didn't waste time outs.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another positive that came from this game is that I think the 49ers debunked the "12 Man" myth. They seemed to have little trouble with the crowd and had all of their timeouts still available on that last drive. It was the talent on the Seahawk squad, not the crowd, that beat the 49ers.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey another positive the last 2 games we didn't waste time outs.

yeah purg, but what sucks is we should've used one on that 3rd and 1 where we got a delay of game. I just don't get this coaching staff and time management. Let's let the clock run down to 30 something seconds, not call a timeout, then rush a low percentage play on Sherman's side of the field! Cmon Man!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah purg, but what sucks is we should've used one on that 3rd and 1 where we got a delay of game. I just don't get this coaching staff and time management. Let's let the clock run down to 30 something seconds, not call a timeout, then rush a low percentage play on Sherman's side of the field! Cmon Man!

That one was on Kaepernick. he's looking right at the play clock, directly in front of him, or at least he should be. He doesn't have much field awareness yet and it cost us big time in this game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A few things that randomly affected the game: one was this delay of game that made us go for a passing play instead of a running play (assumed). Of course, Kaepernick fumbled on the next play. The second play was where Seattle's kicker wasn't aware that it was fourth down (or didn't think he was going to kick from that distance).

Two plays that randomly helped us: the time where Kaepernick fumbled the ball and kicked it forward to Goodwin. The next play we threw a touchdown. Second play is the muffed punt by the LaMichael James. That would've put them pretty close and would've brought bad memories of the NFCC game in 2011. He also could have gotten injured on that play.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners could have had 2 more TO's that MHS mentioned, which would have put it to 5.

Great teams protect the ball and win the TO battle. The Niners are a very good team that is not great, yet.

Two thoughts come to my mind:

1. Whatever happens in the SB, I'm going to predict that Seattle is the favorite to at least win the NFC West. Since the Niners have been favored to do things the last two seasons, I want to see what kind of moxie this team has knowing that it will play the hunter and not the hunted. This team won't be given anything including respect, so this may play in favor of the team.

2. This team's inadequacy to score in the redzone has cost them 1 superbowl victory and a trip to the superbowl in consecutive seasons. If Roman stays, he alongside Harbs need to figure out how to score in the money area or else you can forget the SB. They have the whole offseason to figure that one out. It looks as if a new RB will start for the Niners - by way of trade, free agency, draft, or in house (Lattimore #1, Hunter #2). Furthermore, if this team can figure out how to score more than 2 TD's a game, they'll be in contention.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree