• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One and done in the postseason this year

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will beat Minn for the first game and then get spanked by 2 TD's. Why should we expect a better result when we keep the same coaching staff?

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick and tired of this team. I think this year has been one of the most frustrating years for watching the Packers I can ever remember.

We start 6-0 and then go 1-5 in our next 6 games? I swear, the first 6 games of this year this team looked unstoppable and then it was immediately after the Bye Week this team did a complete 180 degree transformation. They do not look like the same team at all. Even though they are 10-5 and that is a pretty decent record they just show no consistency at all.

I have never seen Rodgers look so off for so long and I have never seen receivers not get open play after play after play. And I have never seen so many dropped balls. And another thing, for all you guys saying that McCarthy had to take back the play calling - that is a load of crap. This team's poor play has nothing to do with play calling. How else would you explain that the first 6 games of the season when McCarthy was NOT calling the plays the team was 6-0? It has nothing to do with who calls the plays. I don't know what it is but I'm so fed up with this team. They lost against the 1-7 Lions. They put up 0 points in the first half against that same Lions team the next time they play. They put up 3 points at home against a divisional team that decides what their playoff outcome will be.

I've been holding in my frustrations for quite awhile this season but I'm done. This team is so fucking poor this year. Even with their 10-5 record. They may go on to win tonight's game but I've seen enough this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...but who would you rather play next week..the Seahawks at home or head to Washington?

Honestly...they're still going to need to win...but if they want Seattle at home it's pretty simple...you go to Washington and win...then take you chances...

I will agree that this team has totally under achieved...and I'm pissed off about this "start fast" shit that was pushed on the fans, but it is what it is...

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline has been beat up. Injures to the secondary and our WRs. It's been a rough year.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ No excuse. Are you forgetting the year we won the Super Bowl we had more injuries than I can remember. And injuries aren't even the problem this year. I have never seen anything like this. Rodgers looks like a below average quarter back for the first time ever. Honestly, a lot of the lack of offense has been on him this year. He has looked off all year or at least since the Bye Week. He constantly is over throwing or under throwing receivers. His receivers can't catch. But what happened? Last year Cobb could catch anything. This year it looks to be totally different. The receivers can't get open this year. Yet that wasn't much of a problem last year. Nothing is going right this year. Even though they are in the playoffs they just look like a garbage team. If they win today they will just lose to whoever they play next week. This year they have been disappointing and I'm tired of hearing excuses. Look at this too, second drive of the game and Rodgers takes a Safety. Just garbage bullshit that never used to happen. This team sucks.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ No excuse. Are you forgetting the year we won the Super Bowl we had more injuries than I can remember. And injuries aren't even the problem this year. I have never seen anything like this. Rodgers looks like a below average quarter back for the first time ever. Honestly, a lot of the lack of offense has been on him this year. He has looked off all year or at least since the Bye Week. He constantly is over throwing or under throwing receivers. His receivers can't catch. But what happened? Last year Cobb could catch anything. This year it looks to be totally different. The receivers can't get open this year. Yet that wasn't much of a problem last year. Nothing is going right this year. Even though they are in the playoffs they just look like a garbage team. If they win today they will just lose to whoever they play next week. This year they have been disappointing and I'm tired of hearing excuses. Look at this too, second drive of the game and Rodgers takes a Safety. Just garbage bullshit that never used to happen. This team sucks.

I take it you won't be watching the game this weekend

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching the game but I'm tired of the inconsistent play and lack of urgency this year. It gets old to see this team not show up an entire half and then turn it on the next half.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching the game but I'm tired of the inconsistent play and lack of urgency this year. It gets old to see this team not show up an entire half and then turn it on the next half.
While I agree we started slow, but we scored 17 points in the second quarter. Lets not overreact.

I seriously doubt we win it all this year but lets enjoy another postseason win while we can.