• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On the verge of a lost season

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I wouldn't make any trades. That's now 9 players on the IR. It's just unreal how badly the Eagles got hit this season with the injury bug. We have three wins and continue to lose players. When is it time to call the season lost? Now? Maybe instead of buying, we should be selling and clearing cap for next season. Add more picks and prepare to make a runner season?

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one hurts ... he was playing really well to start the season. Seems like everything that could go wrong this year is going wrong ... ohh well, we got a ring last year ... so it's a little easier to take this year.

That ring is going to take the sting out for a few years.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem is we are getting absolutely nothing out of Agholor.

I had high hopes for him this season, but he looks slow.

The defense is 6th in the league in points. That's good.

The offense is like 23rd in points. That's bad.

And that's the main difference from last year.

Wentz, Pederson, and the Oline need to step their games up. I do have faith in the first two, but the Oline looks really shaky.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I wouldn't make any trades. That's now 9 players on the IR. It's just unreal how badly the Eagles got hit this season with the injury bug. We have three wins and continue to lose players. When is it time to call the season lost? Now? Maybe instead of buying, we should be selling and clearing cap for next season. Add more picks and prepare to make a runner season?
Patrick Peterson would help next year more than any player we could add between now and then.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaguars to be without 3 CBs vs. Eagles in London

And still a better secondary than what the Eagles put out there
I will just throw this out there. The Jags have won last 3 times in London. Bortles has played his best game in London. I hate that Jenkins had to talk shit about their QB when in fact we are a shit show as well. For whatever reason, we seem to have the bad luck when teams seem to get out of their slump. I hope we win this, but damn they are a desperate team now as well.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just throw this out there. The Jags have won last 3 times in London. Bortles has played his best game in London. I hate that Jenkins had to talk shit about their QB when in fact we are a shit show as well. For whatever reason, we seem to have the bad luck when teams seem to get out of their slump. I hope we win this, but damn they are a desperate team now as well.
Jenkins needs to go. Can't cover a lick. Yapping like an idiot just because he got talked down to by Eric Reid. The whole thing is pathetic.

He better not get burnt by Bortles this week. Jags have plenty of experience going to play in London. Eagles don't.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve had this thought as well. London Bortles has been a different beast for a few seasons. And with his starting status fully in jeopardy this is just the kind of time for him to throw everyone off his stink with a good game and get all their fans back to hopeful. And we have just the defense to do that against. Concerning.

I think though that if we get out fast and punch them in the mouth we stand a chance. They are fractured and in disarray in that locker room. It could be our best chance to pull this out.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any else hate these London games in general?

I guess the good thing is football from sun up to sun down

I live in Colorado so these games start at 7:30 AM for me - a bit too early for my taste for the weekends

I get up earlier during the week for work but on the weekends I like to get some sack time in during the mornings

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I live in Colorado so these games start at 7:30 AM for me - a bit too early for my taste for the weekends

I get up earlier during the week for work but on the weekends I like to get some sack time in during the mornings

I like the games in concept. I think it is cool to see games over there and like the response the Brits have had for these games.

That said....I’m not crazy about a 930 game (totally feel you on the 730 start). And I’m not crazy about it being my team having to play in it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hate hate hate hate hate

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a NEW invention that you should buy between now and Sunday. It's called an alarm clock.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a NEW invention that you should buy between now and Sunday. It's called an alarm clock.

lol - that's my point

I use an alarm clock during the week

The weekends are my time to NOT use an alarm clock

Oh well - I will be up watching the Eagles - a little tired - maybe hungover but watching

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game we need to win if we are going to win the East this year. Jags are missing a bunch of guys in the 2ndary and they are playing with a guy at QB who has looked horrible recently. If Bortles goes out there and looks good against this D and we lose this game ... I don't think we can realistically expect to do anything this year. I expect Wentz and this O to have a solid game ... Agholor needs to step up and finally make some plays with a banged up Jags 2ndary.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ring is going to take the sting out for a few years.

You and Rey both got your rings? I've been checking the damn mailbox every freakin day for mine.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Rey both got your rings? I've been checking the damn mailbox every freakin day for mine.

Hey Darth, I think we all got our rings, except you!! LOL.. Just kidding! Have a great day!
Go Penn State, and the Birds tomorrow morning!
:lol:

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins needs to go. Can't cover a lick. Yapping like an idiot just because he got talked down to by Eric Reid. The whole thing is pathetic.

He better not get burnt by Bortles this week. Jags have plenty of experience going to play in London. Eagles don't.

Jenkins has been one of our best defenders all year. Forget the political jive, that is not the issue with this team right now.

But I do agree that he shouldn't be talking shit when we aren't much better at the moment. Bortles is one of those funny QBs who will light you up when you least expect it, Birds need to start strong and play sharp... Jags are missing a lot of players in this game. Getting tired of all the mistakes and dumb penalties, they're better than this.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Total bullshit. They do have some legitimate fans over there but not enough IMO to sustain a consistent market (I've been there 3 times, soccer will always rule there)

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - that's my point

I use an alarm clock during the week

The weekends are my time to NOT use an alarm clock

Oh well - I will be up watching the Eagles - a little tired - maybe hungover but watching

Get a PVR - they're great for things like this, watch the game at your own leisure