• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On Emery/Gagne/Hagg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing back Emery was a great movie by the Flyers. Whether he's a starter or a backup the Flyers will have a reliable 1-2 goalie combo which was lacking most of last season. He was great for the Blackhakw, really can't say Crawford was better other than that he is younger. Blackhawks probably would've won the Cup even if they used Emery instead of Crawford, I never say any sort of decline when Emery was in net, he was every bit as good as Crawford IMO, and I happen to think Crawford is a very good goalie.

I don't think Gagne will make the roster. Flyers need to cut cap space more than anyone, they're loaded when it comes to forwards, and the only thing Gagne brings to the team is experience which is already provided by Lavavalier. Really makes no sense to bring him back unless it's out of respect for what he has done for the team over the years.

Hagg was a fantastic pickup by the Flyers especially with a 22nd round pick. Probably the steal of the draft next to the Preds getting Jones with the 4th pick.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Gagne will make the roster. Flyers need to cut cap space more than anyone, they're loaded when it comes to forwards, and the only thing Gagne brings to the team is experience which is already provided by Lavavalier. Really makes no sense to bring him back unless it's out of respect for what he has done for the team over the years.

They'll have the cap space once they move a d-man. I think the decision will come down to whether or not Laughton is ready for the NHL.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll have the cap space once they move a d-man. I think the decision will come down to whether or not Laughton is ready for the NHL.

I would probably move Meszaros if I were them, otherwise Grossmann would probably be easier to trade. If they could just give either one of those 2 away it would probably be like addition by subtraction.