• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tiger Bandit's and I did a deal. I send Schultz and 1.2 for Kelce and 1.11. Hopefully he's got a couple of good yrs left in him. ... if not for this being TE premium I wouldn't have done the deal - but here it's worth the shot as a short-term stud. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tiger Bandit's and I did a deal. I send Schultz and 1.2 for Kelce and 1.11. Hopefully he's got a couple of good yrs left in him. ... if not for this being TE premium I wouldn't have done the deal - but here it's worth the shot as a short-term stud. ...

Well I can tell you that he won us a championship and got us a 2nd place finish in this league. Us trading him really had nothing to do with us thinking he is slowing down any time soon, it was because we have one starting running back on our team right now and that's just not good. Nice doing business with you though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can tell you that he won us a championship and got us a 2nd place finish in this league. Us trading him really had nothing to do with us thinking he is slowing down any time soon, it was because we have one starting running back on our team right now and that's just not good. Nice doing business with you though.
Well, think you'll be getting a good one - and likewise, always a pleasure. ... Now I traded for a 30yr old WR and 33yr old TE during a rebuild. ... perhaps I just don't get the concept. :noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, think you'll be getting a good one - and likewise, always a pleasure. ... Now I traded for a 30yr old WR and 33yr old TE during a rebuild. ... perhaps I just don't get the concept. :noidea:
Well honestly I think you did a good enough job in the rebuild in last year's draft that you are already going to be contending for a playoff spot this year.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say that I like Lefty's side of this deal. should be some good value at 1.11 and I am still confident that Kelce has a few stud years left.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say that I like Lefty's side of this deal. should be some good value at 1.11 and I am still confident that Kelce has a few stud years left.
Well when right now our RB2 is Antonio Gibson we really had no choice but to do something to get another starting running back and there are really only 2 sure fire ones in this draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I like to give unsolicited trade evaluations :)

personally I like Bandit's side of the deal, because while i totally agree that Kelce CAN be a stud for multiple years, I have a strange feeling that he could walk away at any given time with his health intact and be totally fine with that call..this year, next..its the only thing that's kept me form making similar offers for him all off season, in multiple leagues. I mean, they win another SB, I would not be at all surprised to see him ride off into the sunset, not one bit..and them winning another SB is more probable than it isn't.

And of course, I think the RB that Basndit will take at #2..not to name drop..but we all know who that'll be...is going to be VERY good. And I see little to no value left at RB/WR by the tail end of the first.

All that being said, its not at all a lopsided deal, just one with a winner, IMHO

My two cents

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I like to give unsolicited trade evaluations :)

personally I like Bandit's side of the deal, because while i totally agree that Kelce CAN be a stud for multiple years, I have a strange feeling that he could walk away at any given time with his health intact and be totally fine with that call..this year, next..its the only thing that's kept me form making similar offers for him all off season, in multiple leagues. I mean, they win another SB, I would not be at all surprised to see him ride off into the sunset, not one bit..and them winning another SB is more probable than it isn't.

And of course, I think the RB that Basndit will take at #2..not to name drop..but we all know who that'll be...is going to be VERY good. And I see little to no value left at RB/WR by the tail end of the first.

All that being said, its not at all a lopsided deal, just one with a winner, IMHO

My two cents
I think what put it over the top for Dad was the tight end premium aspect. This was the tight end scoring last year in this league. Kelce was 100 points ahead of 2nd and 180 points ahead of the last TE1 (TE #12)

1682980957911.png

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what put it over the top for Dad was the tight end premium aspect. This was the tight end scoring last year in this league. Kelce was 100 points ahead of 2nd and 180 points ahead of the last TE1 (TE #12)

View attachment 327521
Oh I get it..but it's worth noting TE#2-4 all had 'other' circumstances contributing to them being that far behind. Missed games, traded, QB missed games. Kelce still would've been head and shoulders above, but it wouldn't be quite so stark

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roll the dice.jpg Sometimes you win, sometimes you crap out. ... if I get 2 good yrs out of Kelce, I'm satisfied since the rest of my team is young enough to keep me going for a few more. ....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting excited for this draft... Feels like the stars aligned where positions that I need an influx of talent happen to be the deeper rookie pools this year.

Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, claims are now locked and the majority of the league is already in compliance with the draft rules as 8 of the teams already have enough space to use all of their picks (@Bandit & @Clemson74, @SmokingMonkey, @TREFF, @Yellow Fuzzies, @broncosmitty, @femurov, @HaroldSeattle, @TKOSpikes). And then on the other end of the spectrum we have the teams of @FaCe-LeE-uS and @Sam Sportboy @wilwhite who decided to go free agent crazy and now both teams have 30 on their rosters. Face you have to cut at least 5 from your roster before the draft starts Sunday at 6:00pm to get you through your picks until the 5th round. Sam & Wil you guys have to cut at least 4 from your roster to get you through your picks until the 5th round. If you both want to clear enough space to make all of your picks including 5th rounders then you would both need to cut 6 players. @leftypower has 27 on his roster with 6 picks so he needs to cut at least 2 to get us to the 5th round and needs to cut 3 to make room for all of his draft picks. @Barilko is fine now but needs to make 1 cut in order to make all of his picks as he has one 5th rounder. A reminder again that because of the expanded rosters, this one isn't like D1 as last year all 60 picks were made in the rookie draft.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, claims are now locked and the majority of the league is already in compliance with the draft rules as 8 of the teams already have enough space to use all of their picks (@Bandit & @Clemson74, @SmokingMonkey, @TREFF, @Yellow Fuzzies, @broncosmitty, @femurov, @HaroldSeattle, @TKOSpikes). And then on the other end of the spectrum we have the teams of @FaCe-LeE-uS and @Sam Sportboy @wilwhite who decided to go free agent crazy and now both teams have 30 on their rosters. Face you have to cut at least 5 from your roster before the draft starts Sunday at 6:00pm to get you through your picks until the 5th round. Sam & Wil you guys have to cut at least 4 from your roster to get you through your picks until the 5th round. If you both want to clear enough space to make all of your picks including 5th rounders then you would both need to cut 6 players. @leftypower has 27 on his roster with 6 picks so he needs to cut at least 2 to get us to the 5th round and needs to cut 3 to make room for all of his draft picks. @Barilko is fine now but needs to make 1 cut in order to make all of his picks as he has one 5th rounder. A reminder again that because of the expanded rosters, this one isn't like D1 as last year all 60 picks were made in the rookie draft.

1683323962706.gif