• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this draft kinda snuck up on me. Not that there hasn't been plenty of notice about it, I just thought that I had more of a game plan and put off really looking at things until now. Anyway, the point it that I will probably be looking to do something with the 8 pick. It will depend on how the board falls, of course, but I would like to open discussions for whatever is on your mind. I don't think I want to move up, but I would consider moving down in the 11 to 14 or so range if someone is willing to talk. I would also consider taking a player for the pick, which is ultimately what I would probably prefer, honestly. On the flip side, I may be looking to move up with one of my 2nds. I also have 2 3rds in the mix.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys about an hour until draft time. All teams are in compliance to get us through the 4th round. The only teams that can't make all of their picks are:

@FaCe-LeE-uS who will have to make a drop if he wants to use the 5.6
@Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite who will have to make a drop to use the 5.2 and then another drop to use the 5.4
@Barilko who will have to make a drop to use the 5.3

Once again if you guys want to use those picks you will have to post your drop on this message board and one of the commissioners will have to do it in Fantrax since you can't make any roster changes once the draft starts.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st 3 picks are in

Robinson
Gibbs
J Smith the Ninja

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1.7 is on the block for a nice RB. .... that's my nice, not necessarily your nice :suds:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want him - - I'll take him off your hands.
Will has something going on right now................we can chat when he gets back. Maybe he had him in que but I doubt it............swear I didn't click on him though but obviously I must have.............

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will has something going on right now................we can chat when he gets back. Maybe he had him in que but I doubt it............swear I didn't click on him though but obviously I must have.............
It didn't pick it immediately, you guys were on the clock for a little while before he was picked, so it's not like it was an autopick from a queue.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy @wilwhite @Bandit
Alright Sam/Wil I know what happened - I guess I made the pick as commissioner thinking it was my pick - thus my comment. You are not crazy, repent you are not crazy - - I AM. So, obviously Addison was not who you were looking at with the pick. I'm so sorry guys, we'll make it right, didn't even know I had commiss on. Just let Bandit know what you wanna do. He's texted Face and asked him not to pick until we get this resolved. .... again sorry. .....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy @wilwhite @Bandit
Alright Sam/Wil I know what happened - I guess I made the pick as commissioner thinking it was my pick - thus my comment. You are not crazy, repent you are not crazy - - I AM. So, obviously Addison was not who you were looking at with the pick. I'm so sorry guys, we'll make it right, didn't even know I had commiss on. Just let Bandit know what you wanna do. He's texted Face and asked him not to pick until we get this resolved. .... again sorry. .....
So I'm going to have to reverse the last two picks. @Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite you guys will still be on the clock. Fuzzy I'm really sorry but you can come down here and kick your co-owner in D1's ass if you want.