• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for those who may have missed it. Fem and I did a deal, It's nothing to get overly excited about but I send 2.9/T. Boyd for D. Harris/B. Cooks.
It was a process that started out in the WOW range and ended in the what you see. ... tough one that Fem. But it was certainly a pleasure with numerous back and forth proposals along the way.. ...
:suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for those who may have missed it. Fem and I did a deal, It's nothing to get overly excited about but I send 2.9/T. Boyd for D. Harris/B. Cooks.
It was a process that started out in the WOW range and ended in the what you see. ... tough one that Fem. But it was certainly a pleasure with numerous back and forth proposals along the way.. ...
:suds:
Nice deal. Sorry I am so fickle. Good luck to you this season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deal. Sorry I am so fickle. Good luck to you this season.
I would say it's more like cautious - - and I totally get that. Appreciate the candor during our negotiations .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Bandit did a small trade. I sent him 3.02 for Terrace Marshall. I figure with DJ Moore gone Marshall will be in the mix with Chark, Thielen, and Shenault for his targets.
Sounds like you've developed some Marshall love - - guess I should've held out for more in the other league - but yes, perhaps he does exactly that. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you've developed some Marshall love - - guess I should've held out for more in the other league - but yes, perhaps he does exactly that. ....
A third-round pick is not much of an investment risk and I need some youth in my WR corp. I think our trade prompted the offer from Bandit.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A third-round pick is not much of an investment risk and I need some youth in my WR corp. I think our trade prompted the offer from Bandit.
That's true - I read it wrong to start off, saw it as 2.03 - but perhaps that wouldn't have been that bad either given your team here. .... Bandit works long, hard hrs but still finds time to check the pulse of everything happening in his leagues - so maybe that had something to do with it - he's an opportunistic for sure..

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true - I read it wrong to start off, saw it as 2.03 - but perhaps that wouldn't have been that bad either given your team here. .... Bandit works long, hard hrs but still finds time to check the pulse of everything happening in his leagues - so maybe that had something to do with it - he's an opportunistic for sure..
I will neither confirm nor deny that they trade in my league had anything to do with it. Okay it absolutely did.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's still here, unfortunately, my counter was not a bullseye :)
Well, I have more picks than I can use. ..... the question just becomes

aha-so-weve-established-my-proposal-is-sound.jpg just bear in mind that he really does not fit the profile of my team here (youth) so my investment would be reflective of that ....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I have more picks than I can use. ..... the question just becomes

View attachment 325979 just bear in mind that he really does not fit the profile of my team here (youth) so my investment would be reflective of that ....
well the D2 deal with Monkey should give a pretty decent road map of what I'd be willing to accept :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the D2 deal with Monkey should give a pretty decent road map of what I'd be willing to accept :)
I had to check the D2 thread - - we just maybe able to do something like that. .....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - offer sent in line with the D2 value. Since I've never owned the guy in any league before so this would be a fist for me. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just a reminder how we do the draft and waivers in this league. All non-rookies will go on waivers as soon as the NFL draft is over on Saturday the 29th until the Wednesday after the draft when they will clear and become free agents until our rookie draft which will start Sunday night 5/7 at 6:00 pm. Remember that the rookie draft is on Fantrax, not on the Hoop. There is a 24 hour clock with no stoppages. Once waivers open the rosters will expand to 30 until Labor Day when you have to cut back down to 25. Right before the draft I will send out notices for where the total rosters are and how many drops you need to make to be able to make all of your picks through at least the third round of the rookie draft. You don't have to make enough drops to use your 4th or 5th rounders, but when it's your turn to pick and you are already at 30 on your roster you will need to give us your drop before you can make your pick, or just let us know that you want to skip it and we will take care of that in the draft. You can feel free to text either me or Treff and if anybody needs our numbers just send me or him a PM and we will give it to you.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waivers are up and rosters are expanded to 30. Please make sure that you leave enough room on your roster to at least get us through the first four rounds with no drops. Keep in mind that in this league last year there wasn't any skipped picks in the rookie draft, all 60 were used. Waivers will clear on Tuesday night and then the players will be free agents until Saturday night at 6:00pm so I can get an accurate roster count for everybody and send out where we stand for the draft. Another reminder that the draft is a 24 hour clock and is on Fantrax, not on the hoop. Once you get to a point where you have to make a drop in order to make a pick, you will have to drop the player first before you pick or text me or Treff to do it for you.