• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK so headed to the airport

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 should not have played this game.

Defense got abused. And we will likely start out 0-2.

really cant pull any positives from this game right now aside from the fact that we didnt lose any one for the season.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 should not have played this game.

Defense got abused. And we will likely start out 0-2.

really cant pull any positives from this game right now aside from the fact that we didnt lose any one for the season.

Don't know about that. If you watched the entire game then you should be able to put at least a little positive spin on the game.

In the 2nd half RG3 looked halfway decent. Like it or not - it is as if the 1st half was his preseason. Also - most of the receivers looked really good & Reed looks like a keeper. The pass rush is also pretty promising.

The biggest negative has to be the secondary. Since it mainly consists of very young players you would have to be pretty naïve to expect them to play well. Perhaps they learn from all of this & improve over time. Perhaps not - in which case the Redskins will need to pickup help in this area next offseason & there is still the hope of Meriweather contributing in this area (not counting on him - just saying he is a possibility at some pt).

Oh well - I would just put this one behind us & root real hard next week.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 got better and better in the 2nd half what cost us the game was those turnovers sloppy tackling and players out of position

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is going to have to play and take game reps at some point in order to get to where he needs to be. Probably should have played in the preseason for a drive or two... a quarter. And I'm sure there will be criticism on that front.

The first half was a comedy of errors. That they were able to even make it close at the end is the positive after digging such a big hole. And now RG3 has kicked some of that rust off. We've beaten the Packers with less in the past. Not sure why people are automatically marking that game down as a loss.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, I cut out of work 4 hours early to haul ass to the airport. Paid $90 to get to Fedex from Reagan Airport in time enough to meet my dad for tailgating by 4 PM. Paid roughly $200 a seat for tickets to the game, and Im a tad bit drunk.

Nope... not seeing many positives from this game at the moment. LOL

Thinking we looked real shaky up until the 3rd quarter, RG3 looked seriously not ready for this game, and just hoping we can pull heads out of asses in a short week to look atleast presentable in green Bay next week. Oh And I just heard Kerrigan might have a concussion.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see, I cut out of work 4 hours early to haul ass to the airport. Paid $90 to get to Fedex from Reagan Airport in time enough to meet my dad for tailgating by 4 PM. Paid roughly $200 a seat for tickets to the game, and Im a tad bit drunk.

Thinking we looked real shaky up until the 3rd quarter, RG3 looked seriously not ready for this game, and just hoping we can pull heads out of asses in a short week to look atleast presentable in green Bay next week. Oh And I just heard Kerrigan might have a concussion.

I hear you. I remember many years ago going to the Cowboys stadium in full Redskins gear only to see a very good Skins team get destroyed on MNF. Being surround by tens of thousands of jeering Boys fans after the game was no fun.

Oh well - hope you at least had fun tailgating. Hopefully some of the upcoming victories will take some of the sting out of this one.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see, I organized a BBQ for friends and family. Had a huge cake made, took a half day off from work and busted ass to get everything ready. Then my bubble burst in the 1st qtr and was extremely disappointed. I think all Skins fans felt the same last night. Simply let down by our play.