• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK so dean can we stop with the KC would have had this record BS ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least it will be a fun off season b/c of cap room and possible coaching vacancies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least it will be a fun off season b/c of cap room and possible coaching vacancies.

Actually that is what worries me the most. Cap space and a new coach is a perfect storm for Danny to dust off the old PS3 controller and start playing Madden again.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hold on here for a minute . the better qb DID START and his name is Rg3

i dont buy that garbage time BS you kids are running . we came back and we had a chance to win some games and dont tell me the chicago game was "garbage time " complete and utter BS and i can go on to other games if i must . that is a cheap throw away line people use when facts dont back up their debate

before we go and and anoint KC lets look at a few numbers

he has 8 ints in a career 154 attempts . over a season that is 24 ints he has a lower completion % he is 0-2 on his so called run

RG3 at this point is clearly the better qb his career numbers are among the best to start a career . . he completes over 62 % of his passes and has 36 career td passes and 21 ints even with the so called "bad year"

what is being proven here is that KC is still losing games and the same things are happening . we get behind early , our special teams play badly and the defense cant hold up in key situations

you are asking both qbs to dig us out of a hole every week and wonder why 2 good young qbs cant win ?

people are kidding themselves if they think there isnt quite a few NFL teams who would love to have RG3

kordell stewart played in 2 afc championship games as a starter and he is no where near the passer RG3 is

randall cunningham is a borderline HOF player

mike vick has had a nice career also playing in an nfc championship and he has burned this redskins team on numerous ocassions

steve mcnair played in a freaking superbowl and no titan fan regrets having him as their qb

i like KC and believe me no coach worth his wieght in salt will take this job if he doesnt have final say on who plays and based on that the new HC should have open competition at qb

i believe we will see much improvement in Rg3's game and all of this talk will be mute

if you guys believe snyder will hire a "yes man " to coach the team then the team will be doomed

i dont but that and you can cry about snyders history all you want , but i believe he will want a good young HC and will give him the latitude to do what he needs to build a winner

we will soon see

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like KC and believe me no coach worth his wieght in salt will take this job if he doesnt have final say on who plays and based on that the new HC should have open competition at qb

And this is why we won't be getting a HC worth his weight in salt. Because Dan will make it clear to anyone interested that their first job is to get RG3 going again. He is the starter. Hell, Dan may just take away the issue by trading KC.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Eagles games we were getting blown out in the 3rd and 4th Qtrs. GB, they took the game off tv b/c it was a blow out. Denver, took the game off tv b/c of blowout. 49ers and KC games both garbage time. That is 6 games out of 13 games where his stats were inflated. How is that bs?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Eagles games we were getting blown out in the 3rd and 4th Qtrs. GB, they took the game off tv b/c it was a blow out. Denver, took the game off tv b/c of blowout. 49ers and KC games both garbage time. That is 6 games out of 13 games where his stats were inflated. How is that bs?

the bronco game we were winning dolt

cousins played in garbage time vs the chiefs and Rg3 didnt put up good stats either the chiefs game he had 164 yds and a td

we came back on the 1st eagles game and almost won the 2nd game was a 8 point loss

the 49ers game he had a whopping 118 yds

the only case you have is GB

so enough of the garbage time BS

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its BS because the only stat that might be inflated is total yds in those situations. Completion %, Int % and Yds/attempt are still valid in these types of scenarios. In fact, they might be negatively affected in that they defenses are playing pass defense, usually with 7 and 8 in the secondary.

Dean, there is no statistical measure that shows Kirk is a more effective QB than RG3. In fact, if you use total career numbers, its not even close. Kirk is just an OK QB that does do somethings better than RG3 today. But there is no reason to believe that RG3 can't learn to be a pocket passer as good, or better than Kirk with practice and experience. However, we do know that Kirk will never be a multi dimensional threat that RG3 can be. The upside on RG3 is much higher than Kirk. That is why you have to give him every opportunity to develop. We will know by the end of next year. If he is still struggling with pocket passing issues, he may never make the transition. But in that next year, the stats tell us that even when he is learning, he is at least as effective as Kirk.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better pray RG3 is as effective in the pocket or we are in serious trouble.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its BS because the only stat that might be inflated is total yds in those situations. Completion %, Int % and Yds/attempt are still valid in these types of scenarios. In fact, they might be negatively affected in that they defenses are playing pass defense, usually with 7 and 8 in the secondary.

Dean, there is no statistical measure that shows Kirk is a more effective QB than RG3. In fact, if you use total career numbers, its not even close. Kirk is just an OK QB that does do somethings better than RG3 today. But there is no reason to believe that RG3 can't learn to be a pocket passer as good, or better than Kirk with practice and experience. However, we do know that Kirk will never be a multi dimensional threat that RG3 can be. The upside on RG3 is much higher than Kirk. That is why you have to give him every opportunity to develop. We will know by the end of next year. If he is still struggling with pocket passing issues, he may never make the transition. But in that next year, the stats tell us that even when he is learning, he is at least as effective as Kirk.

Same Shitty line, we have only give up ONE sack over the past two weeks. We gave up nearly 25 the three weeks prior. Just saying, there is one thing Kirk does do better, and thats make decisions and thus avoid sacks.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same Shitty line, we have only give up ONE sack over the past two weeks. We gave up nearly 25 the three weeks prior. Just saying, there is one thing Kirk does do better, and thats make decisions and thus avoid sacks.

and before that 25 sacks stretch they played pretty well too as far as sacks are concerned and Rg3 was the qb then

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is clearly one thing he does do better than RG3 today.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and before that 25 sacks stretch they played pretty well too as far as sacks are concerned and Rg3 was the qb then

We averaged 3 sacks a game with griffin under center. We average 1 sack a game with Cousins. So some where it doesnt add up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all boils down to RG3. If he wants to be strictly a pocket passer, his career is basically over.

If he wants to utilize his gifts, he can be special.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ career over for being a pocket passer. Lets hope he can be vick or cunnigham.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, while it's true that Vick, kordell Stewart, Cunningham, and McNair had nice careers. He'll, McNair almost won a Super Bowl (a yard short, I believe?!?!).

The point is, that none of them did win the big one. McNair is the only one to go to a Super Bowl. Kordell Stewart had The Chin coaching for him, and still couldn't win.

You don't give up a record number of first round draft picks to get to the NFC championship game, or to lose in ONE Super Bowl. Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

RG3 needs to prove it this offseason. He absolutely should NOT just "get" the starting qb job, just because he's RG3.

He needs to grow up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, while it's true that Vick, kordell Stewart, Cunningham, and McNair had nice careers. He'll, McNair almost won a Super Bowl (a yard short, I believe?!?!).

The point is, that none of them did win the big one. McNair is the only one to go to a Super Bowl. Kordell Stewart had The Chin coaching for him, and still couldn't win.

You don't give up a record number of first round draft picks to get to the NFC championship game, or to lose in ONE Super Bowl. Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

RG3 needs to prove it this offseason. He absolutely should NOT just "get" the starting qb job, just because he's RG3.

He needs to grow up.

we traded up to attempt to get a franchise qb . a trade i said would cost us a lot so far Rg3 appears to be a much more accurate and better passer then those qbs listed

it was also an attempt to besmirch Rg3 and the guy didnt know what the hell he was talking about

it takes a team to win a superbowl not just a qb . Rg3 will give us a fighting chance to get there . you cant ask anyone anymore then that . marino , sonny are just 2 HOF qbs who simply werent on the right teams