• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article I read was much more detailed and updated two days ago. Your sources are lagging. Where does the freep have USC ranked :laugh3:

Here's a better article for anyone that wants to read it there's even a poll :dhd: I'll put this on your tab maize but you gotta do your own research next time

UPDATE: Michigan State Football: Michigan (and MSU?) fans respond strangely to Spartans' Cotton Bowl rings | isportsweb
It seems like even MSU fans have a problem with it. So you should stop giving me shit about it. And from your own link, "The council meets weekly with Dantonio to “make sure what’s going on with our football team” and ensure the standards for conduct are being upheld."

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not quite fair because right in the bleacher report rankings they say, "we'll attempt to project what this year's poll will look like. Using Steele's criteria as a guideline, here's our take on what the AP voters will say in a few months."

Consensus means that everyone agrees, which based on rankings #3-#17 kind of shows that's not the case. Major outlets don't know what to think of USC and Steel just ranks them higher due to # of returning starters.

Averaging all the polls they are a top 10 team. This FACT can't be disputed.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and M&B you also lied about the SI ranking, which is 14th.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averaging all the polls they are a top 10 team. This FACT can't be disputed.
Nope. But when you factor in my ranking of #100 they're well outside the top 10. :bolt:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and M&B you also lied about the SI ranking, which is 14th.
Sorry, just looked back. It was the "way too early" poll that I was looking at for SI.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like even MSU fans have a problem with it. So you should stop giving me shit about it. And from your own link, "The council meets weekly with Dantonio to “make sure what’s going on with our football team” and ensure the standards for conduct are being upheld."
Like I said if you're going to be informative know your facts. If you're going to troll be entertaining. But it is pretty sad when whining about another teams ring becomes more newsworthy than what your team is doing

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said if you're going to be informative know your facts. If you're going to troll be entertaining. But it is pretty sad when whining about another teams ring becomes more newsworthy than what your team is doing
Oh yeah, how dare I not look into the future for your updated articles so that I could post about them accurately yesterday. :doh:

Maybe I should just become a reporter so I'm always ahead of what's being reported just so that I can update posts before articles are updated.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blame you for abandoning the topic. Who has time to read about college football when you have a major ring scandal to dwell on :laugh3:

I didn't abandon the topic. USC is not a consensus top 10 team. And they have little shot of actually winning a national title this year, let along their own conference title. Sarkisian, like Hoke, is incapable of producing a team capable of winning a NC.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to understand that all mANDb09 has right now is to try & knockdown other programs. First it was Ohio State, then it was Michigan State & now it's USC. I wonder if he has any biased insight on any Big XII, ACC or SEC teams? I sure hope so though!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to understand that all mANDb09 has right now is to try & knockdown other programs. First it was Ohio State, then it was Michigan State & now it's USC. I wonder if he has any biased insight on any Big XII, ACC or SEC teams? I sure hope so though!
He's worried about rings if MSU was "trolling" Michigan I believe they succeeded seems their panties are in a bunch. Still haven't seem one fuck given by OSU fans about the MSU rose bowl rings

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His team has been very noteworthy this off-season by skirting NCAA rules and hosting, err, "guest speakers", at satellite camps.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't abandon the topic. USC is not a consensus top 10 team. And they have little shot of actually winning a national title this year, let along their own conference title. Sarkisian, like Hoke, is incapable of producing a team capable of winning a NC.
Sark and SC are in a much better position than Harbaugh and Michigan. It's not even close :dhd:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark and SC are in a much better position than Harbaugh and Michigan. It's not even close :dhd:
lol, ok. You might have some talented players on the team but it means nothing if you have Brady Hoke as a coach. He'll max out at like 9 or 10 wins and you'll just have to be OK with that forever without winning any kind of championship.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's worried about rings if MSU was "trolling" Michigan I believe they succeeded seems their panties are in a bunch. Still haven't seem one fuck given by OSU fans about the MSU rose bowl rings

Exactly.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, ok. You might have some talented players on the team but it means nothing if you have Brady Hoke as a coach. He'll max out at like 9 or 10 wins and you'll just have to be OK with that forever without winning any kind of championship.
The talent level SC has is vastly above the talent level at Michigan. And loading up fast look into this years recruiting class. Hole is not our coach and Sark has done fine so far. So how is it you claim Michigan has a shot at a natty when they're in need of major rebuilding and a world behind the rest of the BIG. Yet don't want to see how close SC already is?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, according to Michigan fans the fact that Hoke never won a conference title didn't matter because he was going to win national titles at Michigan. Please remind me again how many division/conference titles Harbaugh had in college?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, according to Michigan fans the fact that Hoke never won a conference title didn't matter because he was going to win national titles at Michigan. Please remind me again how many division/conference titles Harbaugh had in college?
Harbaugh has won two league championships in college, and won two division championships in the NFL.