• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking how everyone in this thread that didn't have a preconceived notion to question my posts also thought it was ridiculous for MSU to put that on there. But let's ignore those unbiased opinions for the same negative opinions of my post coming from the same 5 posters.
You didn't provide all the information try reading a little more. I'm not even sure you know what everything on the ring is, who designs it, etc..... You definitely didn't know this isn't the first time Michigan State has used a conference victory on a ring. Or that it's been done by other teams as well. Just another boring maizeandblue troll thread. I'll help you tho

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit: articles on a Heismans candidate QB, the 2nd best recruiting class in 2015, legitimate talk of making the BCS CFP...... Sorry I've been reading legitimate sites I'm protesting the freep :rollseyes:

All about as likely as myself claiming Michigan is going to win 10+ games. All of what you said is pretty ridiculous to the rest of the nation, outside of a good recruiting class, none of it is factual. Your QB really doesn't have a legitimate chance at winning the Heisman. Oregon is clearly the best team in the conference and UCLA is probably better than USC.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MAIZEandBLUE09
Lesson 1 if you're going to troll make sure you have knowledge of College football first as well as your topic

Lesson 2 make it entertaining

I take PayPal if you would like further instruction

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't provide all the information try reading a little more. I'm not even sure you know what everything on the ring is, who designs it, etc..... You definitely didn't know this isn't the first time Michigan State has used a conference victory on a ring. Or that it's been done by other teams as well. Just another boring maizeandblue troll thread. I'll help you tho
It's the first time I noticed and I provided the image, and later the link to the article. No other information is needed.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MAIZEandBLUE09
Lesson 1 if you're going to troll make sure you have knowledge of College football first as well as your topic

Lesson 2 make it entertaining

I take PayPal if you would like further instruction

I'd say the same back to you. Stick to .gifs of strippers over Mario backgrounds and which song best represents your emotions.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All about as likely as myself claiming Michigan is going to win 10+ games. All of what you said is pretty ridiculous to the rest of the nation, outside of a good recruiting class, none of it is factual. Your QB really doesn't have a legitimate chance at winning the Heisman. Oregon is clearly the best team in the conference and UCLA is probably better than USC.
ASU and Arizona may be the teams to beat in the south this season. Cal may be a difficult matchup with their passing game and UCLA is going to be a tough match up especially playing them following Oregon. And USC has a potential Heisman QB with a loaded deck at WR. The PAC south is string and wide open. See lesson 1

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU and Arizona may be the teams to beat in the south this season. Cal may be a difficult matchup with their passing game and UCLA is going to be a tough match up especially playing them following Oregon. And USC has a potential Heisman QB with a loaded deck at WR. The PAC south is string and wide open. See lesson 1

Nothing you said contradicts what I said. USC is, at best, the third best team in the conference. At best, you can hope to win your division.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you said contradicts what I said. USC is, at best, the third best team in the conference. At best, you can hope to win your division.
USC has a legitimate shot at their division and possibly the playoffs. And are built to be a top tier team over the following seasons. The same cannot be said for Michigan. Hence articles on Michigan states rings and what harbaugh is tweeting :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the article I read had all the information. You may want to expand your sources
Must have been updated since last night when it didn't have anything else.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has a legitimate shot at their division and possibly the playoffs. And are built to be a top tier team over the following seasons. The same cannot be said for Michigan. Hence articles on Michigan states rings and what harbaugh is tweeting :laugh3:

I hope all USC fans aren't as delusional as you. USC is going no where so long as they have Brady Hoke 2.0 as their head coach. Maybe USC with a good coach would have a shot at the things you mentioned, but it is almost entirely impossible with Sarkisian as your HC.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kessler is tied for the 6th best odds to win the Heisman, I'd say that's a pretty legitimate chance. So that was a factual statement. And I've seen USC ranked in preseason polls as high as 3, and also 7, 8, 9 and 13. That comes out to a consensus top 10 team when averaging the rankings. So there are people out there who think USC will be a playoff team and mostly everyone is on board with them being a top 10 team.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessler is tied for the 6th best odds to win the Heisman, I'd say that's a pretty legitimate chance. So that was a factual statement. And I've seen USC ranked in preseason polls as high as 3, and also 7, 8, 9 and 13. That comes out to a consensus top 10 team when averaging the rankings. So there are people out there who think USC will be a playoff team and mostly everyone is on board with them being a top 10 team.

So he's not even likely to get invited to the party, let alone win it.

The highest pre-season ranking is given by SportingNews at #6. ESPN has them at 13, and FS has them at #9, SI has them at #17. That's an average rating of 11.25 --- outside the top 10.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how being 6th in the heisman race is a bad quarterback but 54th out of all QBs in division one makes you a good quarterback.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense while other teams are gearing up for the season. Talking about recruiting classes, schedules and match ups, players they expect big years from and players who may take the step to the next level. Michigan seems to be discussing rings and topless coaches :L
You guys got a bad draw this year. I always look forward to the tradition and rivalry of the ND game. Bit playing anyone after Navy is rough

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's not even likely to get invited to the party, let alone win it.

The highest pre-season ranking is given by SportingNews at #6. ESPN has them at 13, and FS has them at #9, SI has them at #17. That's an average rating of 11.25 --- outside the top 10.

Going into the season as the 6th best odds is pretty good.

And I took ESPN, Sporting News, Bleacher Report, CBS Sports, Fox Sports and Phil Steele's. They were the first 6 that came up when I googled, "college football preseason rankings 2015.

ESPN: 13
Sporting News: 6
Bleacher Report: 7
CBS Sports: 8
Fox Sports: 9
Phil Steele: 3

Even if you throw in SI's ranking of 17, that still comes to an average less than 10. So adding that all up, like I said, they are a consensus top 10 team.

Also, FWIW, I just looked at SI's rankings and it has USC at 14th.

Looks like you're lying again to try and prove a point

College football Power Rankings: Ohio State leads early Top 25 - College Football - SI.com

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how being 6th in the heisman race is a bad quarterback but 54th out of all QBs in division one makes you a good quarterback.
The press doesn't have an article projecting Ruddock as a Heisman candidate :shocked: protests forth coming :gaah:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article I read was much more detailed and updated two days ago. Your sources are lagging. Where does the freep have USC ranked :laugh3:

Here's a better article for anyone that wants to read it there's even a poll :dhd: I'll put this on your tab maize but you gotta do your own research next time

UPDATE: Michigan State Football: Michigan (and MSU?) fans respond strangely to Spartans' Cotton Bowl rings | isportsweb

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the season as the 6th best odds is pretty good.

And I took ESPN, Sporting News, Bleacher Report, CBS Sports, Fox Sports and Phil Steele's. They were the first 6 that came up when I googled, "college football preseason rankings 2015.

ESPN: 13
Sporting News: 6
Bleacher Report: 7
CBS Sports: 8
Fox Sports: 9
Phil Steele: 3

Even if you throw in SI's ranking of 17, that still comes to an average less than 10. So adding that all up, like I said, they are a consensus top 10 team.

That's not quite fair because right in the bleacher report rankings they say, "we'll attempt to project what this year's poll will look like. Using Steele's criteria as a guideline, here's our take on what the AP voters will say in a few months."

Consensus means that everyone agrees, which based on rankings #3-#17 kind of shows that's not the case. Major outlets don't know what to think of USC and Steel just ranks them higher due to # of returning starters.