• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh............huh
I might remind you that the Freep was the entity that brought on the investigation that ended up with major violations for our football programs and a lot of Michigan sites won't even link you to the Freep because they're still in protest.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might remind you that the Freep was the entity that brought on the investigation that ended up with major violations for our football programs and a lot of Michigan sites won't even link you to the Freep because they're still in protest.
In protest of reporting the truth? Oh the horror. They should just do fluff pieces fellating the wolverines.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In protest of reporting the truth? Oh the horror. They should just do fluff pieces fellating the wolverines.
Ahhh, but it wasn't the truth. The original article claimed it was this abusive system of practicing players to death. In reality, it turned out we weren't counting 5-10 minutes of stretching every practice. There was certainly a violation to be reported, don't get me wrong, but it was nothing on the scale that the original article accused the program of.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@4down20 is right you're a whiny dipshit seeking attention. The rings are designed by a committee. This isn't even the first time they've included a rivet game. They had the score of the Michigan State/Ohio State game on their Rose Bowl rings last year. Didn't hear the OSU fans crying tho but they don't have an inferiority problem. Like 4down said if UCLA put USC on a ring I may laugh but I wouldn't dedicate a thread to it. Have a little pride and show some class try pretending you're an OSU fan if you have to :L

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, but it wasn't the truth. The original article claimed it was this abusive system of practicing players to death. In reality, it turned out we weren't counting 5-10 minutes of stretching every practice. There was certainly a violation to be reported, don't get me wrong, but it was nothing on the scale that the original article accused the program of.
You keep saying it is extra stretching but it wasn't it was extra practice do you believe had Michigan intended on following the rules that they just wouldn't have stretched after practice or would they have to quit practice earlier to stretch?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@4down20 is right you're a whiny dipshit seeking attention. The rings are designed by a committee. This isn't even the first time they've included a rivet game. They had the score of the Michigan State/Ohio State game on their Rose Bowl rings last year. Didn't hear the OSU fans crying tho but they don't have an inferiority problem. Like 4down said if UCLA put USC on a ring I may laugh but I wouldn't dedicate a thread to it. Have a little pride and show some class try pretending you're an OSU fan if you have to :L
Class left Ann Arbor way before now. It was gone before Carr turned half of UM against Rich Rod before he coached a game. It was gone before Mike Hart made the little brother comment. I'm guessing it was Around when Michigan started cheating in basketball in the late 80's early 90's.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying it is extra stretching but it wasn't it was extra practice do you believe had Michigan intended on following the rules that they just wouldn't have stretched after practice or would they have to quit practice earlier to stretch?

Sure, extra practice. Still wasn't what the freep reported.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class left Ann Arbor way before now. It was gone before Carr turned half of UM against Rich Rod before he coached a game. It was gone before Mike Hart made the little brother comment. I'm guessing it was Around when Michigan started cheating in basketball in the late 80's early 90's.
I don't want to put up the link to the article showing Michigan State put the Ohio State score in their rings last year. Don't need the website being protested by wolverine fans :spit:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one OSU fan cried :laugh3: If anything they probably took it as a compliment. Then again they are a lot more competitive when they play Michigan state than Michigan is. You're disdain stems from your teams failure that's petty :nod:
No one from OSU probably noticed because it probably wasn't put as an article on the Columbus Dispatch saying, "MSU trolls Ohio State fans".

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not going to stop criticizing teams just because they beat us a year ago. Putting the score of a regular season game, in both cases, is a petty thing to do and is classic MSU.

How about you stick to making your shitty threads and leave the CFB talk to people who actually want to talk about CFB.

Not all of us can make quality threads like, "If your team changed Fight songs what woud it be"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one from OSU probably noticed because it probably wasn't put as an article on the Columbus Dispatch saying, "MSU trolls Ohio State fans".
Just goes to show you the relevance of michigan football. Ohio State doesn't have time for articles on other teams rings or urban Meyers tweets. They have real news stories like which of their 3 QBs will start etc......

This threads a failure anyway no poll :doh:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show you the relevance of michigan football. Ohio State doesn't have time for articles on other teams rings or urban Meyers tweets. They have real news stories like which of their 3 QBs will start etc......

Michigan football is about as relevant nationally as USC football is. Teams are relevant to their fans and not many others.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to stop criticizing teams just because they beat us a year ago. Putting the score of a regular season game, in both cases, is a petty thing to do and is classic MSU.

How about you stick to making your shitty threads and leave the CFB talk to people who actually want to talk about CFB.

Not all of us can make quality threads like, "If your team changed Fight songs what woud it be"
It wasn't the team that designed the ring it was a panel. Not sure if you're deflecting because you just got exposed or asking me to be your mentor :think:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shocking how everyone in this thread that didn't have a preconceived notion to question my posts also thought it was ridiculous for MSU to put that on there. But let's ignore those unbiased opinions for the same negative opinions of my post coming from the same 5 posters.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the team that designed the ring it was a panel. Not sure if you're deflecting because you just got exposed or asking me to be your mentor :think:

I was pointing out that your content on this site is limited to posting pointless threads, NSFW threads and criticizing other people's threads. Until you can post some actual CFB topic, I find no reason to take any advice from a person that exists on here only to be a jackass.

And yes, it was Michigan State university that designed the rings. A panel associated with the school.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan football is about as relevant nationally as USC football is. Teams are relevant to their fans and not many others.
:spit: articles on a Heismans candidate QB, the 2nd best recruiting class in 2015, legitimate talk of making the BCS CFP...... Sorry I've been reading legitimate sites I'm protesting the freep :rollseyes: