• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok, a few thoughts

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I think it's just amazing that at the end of the season we are all talking about the defense needing a fix and not the offense.

2. I don't blame the int on CK as much as Moss for alligator arming it and not even putting up his hands or anything.

3. Once he got settled, CK was a stud, in only his 10th start too, I can't wait to see what he does next year and look, bottom line is that if you have a franchise qb you are set for a decade and we have that.

4. Young offensive line, young offensive playmakers, young linebackers, we need an upgrade on defense and we should be set.

5. This was a bitter disappointment but I think we have a great shot of being there next year with a few tweaks.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I dont want to wait a whole year!
Im going in hibernation

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap is the man! i just hope he can get over his need to wait a quarter or two to warm up or get comfortable. it's something he'll pick up as he gains more experience, but he'll be a beast once he does.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh my god....this is the worst thing I've read tonight, I'll just put it here:

How odd it was after the game to hear the Ravens crediting receivers coach Jim Hostler, overmatched as the 49ers' offensive coordinator back in 2007, for adding a pump fake to the play quarterback Joe Flacco used to find Jacoby Jones for a 56-yard touchdown.

Motherfucker twists the knife after all these years.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. I think it's just amazing that at the end of the season we are all talking about the defense needing a fix and not the offense.

2. I don't blame the int on CK as much as Moss for alligator arming it and not even putting up his hands or anything.

3. Once he got settled, CK was a stud, in only his 10th start too, I can't wait to see what he does next year and look, bottom line is that if you have a franchise qb you are set for a decade and we have that.

4. Young offensive line, young offensive playmakers, young linebackers, we need an upgrade on defense and we should be set.

5. This was a bitter disappointment but I think we have a great shot of being there next year with a few tweaks.

yep, we would just want to see CK continue a little more? then we certainly look solid at QB. next, with our good offensive line, we can run a balanced offense.

all things being equal, yeah 'upgrade' the defense. to me it is more strengthening the defense, but point taken. we could use a pass rusher and if not there, strengthen the line. as already mentioned, adding talent to help the rotation.