• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohtani

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So none of you guys actually read the text messages which clearly indicate the interpreter had a serious gambling problem. Additionally, why would Ohtani need to keep borrowing money from the bookie?

Seems pretty clear as day that the feds got it right.
It's much easier to buy into the conspiracy theories.

The facts are getting in the way.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need a tissue because people are giving you different ideas and not fully on board with you? You are our comedy gold cause you think your shit don't stink because you've been on message boards for over a decade.

You have little man syndrome
Lol...I have put a clown suit on most people here but keep trolling away.

Your emotional meltdown is amazing.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wired to a good friend?

If this is true, why was Mitzuhara charges with Bank fraud?

So the feds got it all wrong?
Wait!!! The God of message boards didn't know Mizuhara was a good friend of Ohtani?!? Dude, you just lost all credibility.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!!! The God of message boards didn't know Mizuhara was a good friend of Ohtani?!? Dude, you just lost all credibility.
Lol...

Let me explain it in troll terms so you understand.

If ohtani wired Mitzuhara money, why was Mitzuhara charged with bank fraud and ohtani called a victim?

Get back to me when you have an answer.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...

Let me explain it in troll terms so you understand.

If ohtani wired Mitzuhara money, why was Mitzuhara charged with bank fraud and ohtani called a victim.

Get back to me when you have an answer.
A simple "I didn't know he was a good friend would have worked." Guess that's too much for you to muster up.

Mitzuhara changed his story and quickly. Yes we know the feds and FBI but there's probably more than just that.

Let's try this for the 4th time genius...Why didn't his financial advisor throw up the red flag if money was being stolen out of his account? Try to form an opinion instead of I don't know.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A simple "I didn't know he was a good friend would have worked." Guess that's too much for you to muster up.

Mitzuhara changed his story and quickly. Yes we know the feds and FBI but there's probably more than just that.

Let's try this for the 4th time genius...Why didn't his financial advisor throw up the red flag if money was being stolen out of his account? Try to form an opinion instead of I don't know.
Mitzuhara was ohtanis best friend by all accounts and spent more time with ohtani than his own family.

I was clearly asking you why would ohtani wire a good friend, Mitzuhara, money...yet that same good friend is charged with bank fraud.

In other words...ohtani didn't wire him anything...it was stolen as proven by law enforcement.

Mitzuhara changed his story because he is a pathological liar. He completely lied about his college education.

For the 4th time, I don't know every detail of Ohtani's private life. Does he have a financial advisor? I dont know.
We know Mitzuhara had access to Ohtani's bank account and was engaged in much of his personal business. Mitzuhara turned off withdrawal notifications and began impersonating ohtani to his bank. That has been proven. For all we know, he was the middle man between ohtani and his account reps if he had one.

My opinion is that ohtani was duped and was betrayed by Mitzuhara. I stand by what federal law enforcement said because they had all the evidence.

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just responded to a post regarding the alleged connection between rose and ohtani. I agree with you and see no correlation.

I made comments that were nonsensical to counter the absurd accusations that I should not trust the federal government. If you comb through some of these posts, they are beyond silly. Shoeless Joe Jackson and ohtani are connected....really?? I was told the feds hurried the case and MLB is covering for ohtani.

Some of your board mates need to lay off the Glenn beck books.

At this time, all we have are Estradas findings and the evidence of bank fraud.
You can’t compare the any of the betting scandals to Ohtani. The most logical thing which is what 99% chance happened was Ohtani covered the bet not knowing it is federally illegal. The chances of Ohtani actually being stolen from is about a .01% chance. MLB hurried the investigation not the feds, the chick that broke the story started working on in last September and as I said Ohtani nor any of the John’s were the center of the investigation.

Dude pled guilty so that part of the investigation is over. As I said if someone pleads guilty the feds aren’t going to keep going to see if Ohtani is involved.

And I’ve scrolled through and it doesn’t seem like anyone is saying anything outrageous that you can use conspiracy theory as a pejorative

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need a tissue because people are giving you different ideas and not fully on board with you? You are our comedy gold cause you think your shit don't stink because you've been on message boards for over a decade.

You have little man syndrome
I still think he's just garden variety dumbass.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that earlier and laughed. I said at the time Ohtani better check his bank account. There might be $25K missing today...lol.
the little jamf will probably get house arrest or some weak shit

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think he's just garden variety dumbass.
Says the guy who got humiliated...

Every poster here would admit that you got embarrassed.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t compare the any of the betting scandals to Ohtani. The most logical thing which is what 99% chance happened was Ohtani covered the bet not knowing it is federally illegal. The chances of Ohtani actually being stolen from is about a .01% chance. MLB hurried the investigation not the feds, the chick that broke the story started working on in last September and as I said Ohtani nor any of the John’s were the center of the investigation.

Dude pled guilty so that part of the investigation is over. As I said if someone pleads guilty the feds aren’t going to keep going to see if Ohtani is involved.

And I’ve scrolled through and it doesn’t seem like anyone is saying anything outrageous that you can use conspiracy theory as a pejorative
We will have to agree to disagree.

The comments about rose and Jackson being mentioned with ohtani are laughable and you admitted that.

The comment about me trusting the feds is something that Bo Gritz would say.

I am done here as this is a waste of time. Seems like most the board is made up of nonsensical posters who have an ax to grind. It's been entertaining..that is for sure.

srf1957

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone lock this thread . I'll go on Facebook or readitt if I want beat a dead horse thread around

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have to agree to disagree.

The comments about rose and Jackson being mentioned with ohtani are laughable and you admitted that.

The comment about me trusting the feds is something that Bo Gritz would say.

I am done here as this is a waste of time. Seems like most the board is made up of nonsensical posters who have an ax to grind. It's been entertaining..that is for sure.
Cause the likelihood of Ohtani gambling is a lot higher than Ohtani being swindled out of all of that money.

It’s nonsense to you but to a normal person the story doesn’t add up. It is 100% a fact that a bookie isn’t going to give out that money to a dude with that salary and it is 100% fact that a bookie isn’t going to intentionally get himself caught which would be a given if the dude was stealing from the most tightly guarded athlete in the world. The only thing a bookie likes more than getting his money back is not getting caught.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing with money is still mind blowing. No one in his inner circle noticed it? I know people are throwing back well if you had that much money you wouldn’t notice, but multi millionaires don’t just have cash laying around the house in a mattress. Someone in his camp should’ve seen that every 6 months or whatever that Ohtani was purchasing the equivalent of a high end sports car.

But I’m also confused with his team when it came to the lady who broke the story started snooping around last year. Did no one take her seriously? Did no one look into it to say hey Ohtani needs to distance himself from someone?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause the likelihood of Ohtani gambling is a lot higher than Ohtani being swindled out of all of that money.

It’s nonsense to you but to a normal person the story doesn’t add up. It is 100% a fact that a bookie isn’t going to give out that money to a dude with that salary and it is 100% fact that a bookie isn’t going to intentionally get himself caught which would be a given if the dude was stealing from the most tightly guarded athlete in the world. The only thing a bookie likes more than getting his money back is not getting caught.
I see your point.

Suppose ohtani did bet, then what?

Again, was it illegal? If so, he should be punished.

Thats not what I am seeing here though. Shoeless Joe Jackson and Pete Rose are now involved.

How do we make the illogical leap from ohtani maybe gambling, to ohtani gambling, to Ohtani gambling on baseball, to ohtani gambling on games he played in. Post 117 is evidence of this.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone lock this thread . I'll go on Facebook or readitt if I want beat a dead horse thread around
You can't bring yourself to not open threads you don't like? Need mods to take it from all so you don't have to read it?

There are way more threads on this site I won't open than ones I do. I only blame myself for wasting time in degraded threads. You?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point.

Suppose ohtani did bet, then what?

Again, was it illegal? If so, he should be punished.

Thats not what I am seeing here though. Shoeless Joe Jackson and Pete Rose are now involved.

How do we make the illogical leap from ohtani maybe gambling, to ohtani gambling, to Ohtani gambling on baseball, to ohtani gambling on games he played in. Post 117 is evidence of this.
If Ohtani bet? Who cares, baseball did their “investigation” and the feds got a guy to admit he did all of these crimes.

Jackson and Rose are only involved in this conversation because gambling of any kind is illegal for any employee of MLB. And it is brought up because there isn’t a question that Ohtani’s computer, from his banking account illegally wired money.

No is making the leap to him betting on baseball. Sports gambling is something that every MLB employee agrees to not do when they sign a contract. Which is where the story doesn’t make sense. The story as it stands is the interrupter is a degenerate gambler but no one on his million dollar circle realized it and told him to distance himself.

Like I said, the original story would have been totally fine where the feds maybe gave Ohtani a fine and MLB could say Ohtani is clean because he covered a debt for his buddy that he didn’t know what it was for.