• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State with a MASSIVE CHOKE JOB

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody knows ex-minor league baseball players need to be 27 before they are any good in CFB. Ask FSU and Okie St, until they play OU anyway. :pound:

BUCS_72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So if Vince Young would have went down with an injury in the NCG against USC and USC would have won........that would be a choke job. OK now I get it.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Vince Young would have went down with an injury in the NCG against USC and USC would have won........that would be a choke job. OK now I get it.

if Texas was up 21 points, and didn't even try to just run out the clock, then yes.. it would have been a choke job

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

BUCS, if Texas had a 3 TD lead and VY went down with an injury and decided not to run the ball down the throats of USC's defense with Jamaal Charles at RB and 4 of the 5 NFL linemen who start on Sundays to eat up the clock and choked away the lead with 2 Thorpe Award winners on the defense, along with 10 other defensive players who now start on Sundays, then yes, that would have been a major choke job.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star, love the avatar!

About the game, we were already handicapped to begin with, our freshman QB found his mojo, then got hurt. The Bucks were playing great, we just have a crappy 2nd string QB that couldn't lead his team out of a crackerjack box........

And seriously? slamming OSU for losing respectably 34-27 when the horns get bitch-slapped the entire game losing 55-17? think there is room to talk there?

:think:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star, love the avatar!

About the game, we were already handicapped to begin with, our freshman QB found his mojo, then got hurt. The Bucks were playing great, we just have a crappy 2nd string QB that couldn't lead his team out of a crackerjack box........

And seriously? slamming OSU for losing respectably 34-27 when the horns get bitch-slapped the entire game losing 55-17? think there is room to talk there?

:think:

Not slamming OSU.....just stating the obvious. You guys choked.

NOBODY expected us to beat OU, and even I predicted we'd lose. What does that have to do with how OSU choked away a 21 point lead?

Serious question - is Bauserman on scholarship? He may be the worst QB I've ever seen at the collegiate level, I have a hard time believing he was scouted and given that job out of all the talent OSU can bring in at QB. Will he be starting next week? Because every game he plays, you may as well chalk up a loss right now.....

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not slamming OSU.....just stating the obvious. You guys choked.

NOBODY expected us to beat OU, and even I predicted we'd lose. What does that have to do with how OSU choked away a 21 point lead?

Serious question - is Bauserman on scholarship? He may be the worst QB I've ever seen at the collegiate level, I have a hard time believing he was scouted and given that job out of all the talent OSU can bring in at QB. Will he be starting next week? Because every game he plays, you may as well chalk up a loss right now.....

Buckeye fans have been saying this ever since the Miami and Michigan State games. so it appears you finally watched Bauserman play QB this week. now you understand why Buckeye fans have been wishing Minnesota was on the schedule this season

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckeye fans have been saying this ever since the Miami and Michigan State games. so it appears you finally watched Bauserman play QB this week. now you understand why Buckeye fans have been wishing Minnesota was on the schedule this season

Seriously.....I had no idea he was that bad. He's worse than Garret Gilbert was for us last year.

BUCS_72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BUCS, if Texas had a 3 TD lead and VY went down with an injury and decided not to run the ball down the throats of USC's defense with Jamaal Charles at RB and 4 of the 5 NFL linemen who start on Sundays to eat up the clock and choked away the lead with 2 Thorpe Award winners on the defense, along with 10 other defensive players who now start on Sundays, then yes, that would have been a major choke job.

Hey Joe I hate to say this but VY was your whole offense back then.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember what happened in Austin in 06 when the Buckeyes came to town?

Yep. I also remember quite a few of VY's teammates not on that roster and a freshman QB playing for Texas. Your point is?

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....I had no idea he was that bad. He's worse than Garret Gilbert was for us last year.

WAY worse. before Braxton Miller looked good against Nebraska, I was hoping Gilbert would transfer to Ohio State! :pound: