• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio St and Wisconsin.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kleenex-facial-tissue-junior-211952.jpeg

:lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Ohio state isn't a top ten team when every poll in the world has them at #3 isn't being slightly critical.

To me it's being a troll. Especially when you refuse to back it up with substance.

Saying something that outlandish is basically asking for an argument.

100% correct, without question.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters who dish it out ... but cry when someone else has the spoon.

Nobody is forcing you to read those comments. You can simply NOT READ them ... or you can IGNORE certain posters. So please spare us your crying tantrum fit via a college football forum.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Ohio state isn't a top ten team when every poll in the world has them at #3 isn't being slightly critical.

To me it's being a troll. Especially when you refuse to back it up with substance.

Saying something that outlandish is basically asking for an argument.

Wow. You missed it again didn't you?

What's that 5 times now in this one thread? LMAO!!!

Exactly how many times do I need to tell you it's not about me? It's about the pages and pages in threads and threads of you folks doing the same shit to anybody else remotely critical of the Big 10 or OSU.

Ask me again?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly how many times do I need to tell you it's not about me? It's about the pages and pages in threads and threads of you folks doing the same shit to anybody else remotely critical of the Big 10 or OSU.

Ask me again?

RA, just explain yourself then. You spout off bullshit and refuse to back it up like a coward. It's really easy. Just objectively explain how 10+ teams are better and nobody will call you out anymore. If you still refuse to do it, then just admit you're a troll and move on. These are your options. It's that simple. How do you not understand that yet? Jesus, it's been said now by several different posters.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about the pages and pages in threads and threads of you folks doing the same shit to anybody else remotely critical of the Big 10 or OSU.

If you're "remotely critical" of almost any team ... and some CONFERENCES ... you always get backlash from those perspective fans on a message board.

Again, stop crying over something you have a CHOICE to ignore. Stop pretending like this "shit" is exclusive to one or two fan bases. You complain about this crap, and then create a thread devoted to calling it out ... and then fight tooth and nail within the thread when you yourself ... get even MORE backlash.

Brilliant ... just brilliant.

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Certain fans of those teams have pretty much turned this CFB forum into a shitfest.

Anybody even remotely critical is personally attacked with name calling and/or libellled.

This is supposed to be a fun place to debate CFB, but these guys have gotten defensive to the point of being down right vicious.

Enough already. :omg:
its all good when they're buying what you're selling.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RA, just explain yourself then. You spout off bullshit and refuse to back it up like a coward. It's really easy. Just objectively explain how 10+ teams are better and nobody will call you out anymore. If you still refuse to do it, then just admit you're a troll and move on. These are your options. It's that simple. How do you not understand that yet? Jesus, it's been said now by several different posters.

:L

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't facepalm. Stop dancing around the subject. You sit here and cry and whine about the backlash from Buckeye fans yet you refuse to do the one and only thing that could spare you said backlash. Either sack up and defend the ridiculously outrageous claim you're making or admit you're just trolling. It's seriously that simple. If it bothers you so badly, why would you not do this one simple thing to try and put an end to it?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like after a few pages, every thread on this board turns into:

Random Fan: Ohio State sucks!
Ohio State: Prove it!
Random Fan: B1G is weak!
Ohio State: So was that team you played!
Random Fan: B1G and Ohio State suckz!

:laugh3: :nod:

Continued:

Ohio State: We won 21 in a row.
Random Fan: You haven't played a decent team in 2 years except maybe Wisconsin.
Ohio State: Do we have to win 40 in a row to prove something?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask me again?

So if your typical diatribe isn't what you are talking about in your OP then please provide a

Link to these pages and pages of responses to someone being "remotely critical".

Otherwise. Stop your fucking whining

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't facepalm. Stop dancing around the subject. You sit here and cry and whine about the backlash from Buckeye fans yet you refuse to do the one and only thing that could spare you said backlash. Either sack up and defend the ridiculously outrageous claim you're making or admit you're just trolling. It's seriously that simple. If it bothers you so badly, why would you not do this one simple thing to try and put an end to it?

Because it would be a waste of my time. How many pages of name calling bullshit and lies were you and your OSU brethren willing to combat my opinion that 26-21 (when Ohio St trailed 21-20 at halftime to Michigan) was a close score. You argued it relentlessly. It's my damn opinion, why can't you folks let it go? Why can't you folks ignore it. Go argue ad nauseam to a wall.

And if you think I want to argue my Michigan point again, fuck you, I'm done with it.

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Because it would be a waste of my time. How many pages of name calling bullshit and lies were you and your OSU brethren willing to combat my opinion that 26-21 (when Ohio St trailed 21-20 at halftime to Michigan) was a close score. You argued it relentlessly. It's my damn opinion, why can't you folks let it go? Why can't you folks ignore it. Go argue ad nauseam to a wall.

And if you think I want to argue my Michigan point again, fuck you, I'm done with it.

our job is done. Bye bye

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want a place where you can give your opinion and have everyone either.

A) Agree with you
B) Say nothing at all

You're on the wrong side of the internet .....

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't it take two to tango?

Why do you exempt yourself from doing the exact same thing you hypocrite?

Basically what you are saying is its okay for you to argue something about Ohio state but its not okay for Ohio state fans to argue back

Give me a fucking break with,this whiner.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I commented twice on the whole Michigan point. It wasn't outrageous what you said, you brought up good points.

In regards to OSU not being a top 10 team, you haven't brought up one good point and refuse to do so. Now you cry and cry about us calling you out, yet you could just make your objective argument and all of this would stop. Just do it. Make your case. Now is your time. The stage is yours. It's so easy a caveman could do it. Just go ahead and put an end to the madness!!!!

TbigtenU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Doesn't it take two to tango?

Why do you exempt yourself from doing the exact same thing you hypocrite?

funny. I'd be real careful using "hypocrite" Red.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want a place where you can give your opinion and have everyone either.

A) Agree with you
B) Say nothing at all

You're on the wrong side of the internet .....

Link?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I commented twice on the whole Michigan point. It wasn't outrageous what you said, you brought up good points.

In regards to OSU not being a top 10 team, you haven't brought up one good point and refuse to do so. Now you cry and cry about us calling you out, yet you could just make your objective argument and all of this would stop. Just do it. Make your case. Now is your time. The stage is yours. It's so easy a caveman could do it. Just go ahead and put an end to the madness!!!!

LMAO

cough. cough. cough

Once again..... It ain't about me.