• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio St and Wisconsin.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain fans of those teams have pretty much turned this CFB forum into a shitfest.

Anybody even remotely critical is personally attacked with name calling and/or libellled.

This is supposed to be a fun place to debate CFB, but these guys have gotten defensive to the point of being down right vicious.

Enough already. :omg:

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao...

Anybody even remotely critical is personally attacked with name calling and/or libellled.

This is supposed to be a fun place to debate CFB, but these guys have gotten defensive to the point of being down right vicious.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to discuss CFB. I've been critical of OSU multiple times on here in many different threads. I acknowledge we aren't the best team in the nation, I've said we weren't elite last year and likely wouldn't have deserved a NCG birth, and this year I think Bama is better than us. However, whenever an OSU fan talks about us being among the nation's best, we get nothing but "You haven't beaten a top 20 team so you're weak". There is hardly any objective criticism of the actual team , it's more about the B1G, but since this is the conference we're in, we're instantly labeled as bad. We have tons of talent and an elite coach, so excuse us for thinking we deserve to be in the NCG discussion. If anyone wants to have an actual objective conversation with me about our actual team and not just the teams we've faced in the last 2 years, I'm all for it. However, I noticed the level of objective conversation about OSU dropped dramatically when ESPN shut down, so we're basically back to where things were there.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Wisconsin goes, they're a really good team. I don't see any of their fans saying they're among the nation's elite, but you can't deny their talent. The biggest stink made has been about the ASU game, but you know if your team was in their position, where that loss could potentially end up costing them a BCS game birth, you'd be pretty pissed too.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitfesters are quick to prove my point.

Carry on.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain fans of those teams have pretty much turned this CFB forum into a shitfest.

Are you suggesting that stating Ohio State isn't a top ten team is described as being "Remotely Critical".

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do understand how our fan base can be annoying...but coming from the OP this is all BS lmao

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before CBS/ESpenis this place was more enjoyable...just sayn

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what you just said is true, go ahead and point out the vicious attacks in this thread.

I'll wait.

Not this thread (yet). One merely needs to look at your posts in the latest threads.

Full of accusations and obnoxious drivel. I only read a couple of pages and quickly exit. Stop being so damned defensive. This place is getting as bad as the politics forum or dare I say disney-ish.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this thread (yet). One merely needs to look at your posts in the latest threads.

Full of accusations and obnoxious drivel. I only read a couple of pages and quickly exit. Stop being so damned defensive. This place is getting as bad as the politics forum or dare I say disney-ish.

Maybe you should actually address what's been said in here instead of just being a dick.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a question, which UW fans have personally attacked you?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before CBS/ESpenis this place was more enjoyable...just sayn

Thank you shane. The activity was also pointed out by another OSU fan in the Michigan coaching thread yesterday. I knew I wasn't alone here.

You and I have ribbed each other in the past, but we move along knowing it's just opinion. Some of these guys are being relentlessly destructive.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you shane. The activity was also pointed out by another OSU fan in the Michigan coaching thread yesterday. I knew I wasn't alone here.

You and I have ribbed each other in the past, but we move along knowing it's just opinion. Some of these guys are being relentlessly destructive.

True. Some of these guys take it too personal. I have seen threads started turning into ribbing tOSU. But fuck it man, let em rib...I am gonna keep on trucking and move to another thread.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question, which UW fans have personally attacked you?

This isn't about me, I can defile my self into going toe-to-toe with any of you once drug in.
This is about the overall quality of the CFB forum.