• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh wow what a disappointing performance by our team

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried and have to give the Chargers credit for coming in the way they did,glad this type of game is behind the Hawks and we will look back at this game as "One of those" we had one last year as well,now if there is say two back to back or three this season before midseason then i will worry.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a depressing game. The offensive line was bad. Its a concern for sure. Our defensive line couldn't get to Rivers and that pissed me off. Dude had a lot of time for the most part. So what do we do to correct that, barely blitz. That pissed me off too. Irvin sucks, but I called that as soon as he was drafted. Who is the Chargers best receiver? Its Gates and that's not even close. I'm sorry, but linebackers cant cover him. You would think maybe Quinn would have made an adjustment for that, but no. I realize the defense was on the field for most of the game, but it was their own fault. Make a play once in awhile. Oh well. Denver next week. If we lose that one, then i'm going to start to worry.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Seahawks learn from this game. Very strange game, where Lynch barely carried the ball and the defense got nickel and dimed all game long. Should make the game next week even bigger.
The Seahawks should win more than they lose.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, last I saw they were up 10-0, and I just assumed they'd be a little more competitive than this. Good that they weren't, though NFC West obviously didn't look like the best division today.
The Cardinals should win the NFC West. In my opinion they are the best team.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals should win the NFC West. In my opinion they are the best team.

Cards haven't been properly tested just yet.... We'll see ... Palmer can be crazy with his consistency at times which could hurt them as the season progresses... to much football left to crown anyone...