• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh wow what a disappointing performance by our team

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Irvin's got to go. He sucked when he was apparently juicing and now he's just out there to make ridiculously stupid decisions that give up points. They would have kicked a fg but instead they stayed on the field because of his absolutely ridiculous hit out of bounds.
2. Percy Harvin's a football player, not a Ming vase. He needs to be out there earning his paycheck and not some multi-million dollar secret weapon.
3. The fly sweep is cute, but you can't build your offense around a trick play. Bevell fell in love with the read option after being successful for a few games a couple of years ago and hung onto it when it was clear that it wasn't working.
4. The defense needs to bite the bullet and take some of those defensive calls they're focusing on this season because they were WAY too soft in their coverage.

this is accurate on every level ive been saying that irvin should only come in on pass situation because this man cant play LB and he isnt exactly the smartest guy out there. Bevell loves to use his trickery to move the ball up with percy, lynch and russ but at some point that needs to stop we cant play a team every week and expect to get away with these jet sweeps.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the defensive woes were the dam heat on the field... It was like 120 on that dam field today... Player were cramping up left and right... I"m seriously not worried.. Rivers also made some amazing throws that were just dimes ... Let's tip our hat and move on... Time of possession killed out defense in that heat...

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be a great loss for your team. Shit needs to get thrown in the locker room after this one.

this is why this loss might be good...

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is obviously too invested in social media.

Nice to see he came up with a new category in "explosive passes"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Sherman fan, but this was a bitch move. He wouldn't talk to the media after the game........really? Man the fuck up!!

If he really did that all it does is make him look like a sore loser.

Anytime Seattle lose this year does he plan on avoiding the media?

If he doesn't talk to the media when they win also it is a different story

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he really did that all it does is make him look like a sore loser.

Anytime Seattle lose this year does he plan on avoiding the media?

If he doesn't talk to the media when they win also it is a different story

I'm sure there is more to it. I do know that a local media outlet printed his new address and he decided not to talk to them, not sure if this is where it's coming from.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had the stats wrong also.

Rivers went 5-5 for 60 yards when throwing at Sherman.

I wouldn't be talking on twitter if a QB just completed 100% of his passes when he came at me.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as they played today, they still had the ball down 6 with under 3 minutes to go against a good team on the road. They didnt play their best and they got beat. It happens this the NFL, they werent going 16-0. If anything a wake up call in Week 2 isnt the worst thing.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that you got killed on the lines. The OL getting killed wasn't a shock, especially because the weak link was Britt. It's always tough to be a rookie going against good pass rushers. The shock was SD's O-Line dominating the Seattle D-Line. Rivers had all day to throw. I swear he had at least twice as much time as Russ. The secondary wasn't perfect, but you can only force so many "coverage sacks."

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the defensive woes were the dam heat on the field... It was like 120 on that dam field today... Player were cramping up left and right... I"m seriously not worried.. Rivers also made some amazing throws that were just dimes ... Let's tip our hat and move on... Time of possession killed out defense in that heat...

This is basically how I feel. The Chargers won by controlling the clock and wearing out the defense in ridiculously hot weather. They completed most of their third downs on checks down to Woodhead and the other RBs. Dumb penalties gave them first downs when they weren't converting They fumbled three times and recovered all 3. They played a damn near perfect game in conditions that won't be seen for the rest of the year. Move on and learn from your mistakes.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers went 5-5 for 60 yards when throwing at Sherman.

That's not right, cause he was on Royal on one of his incompletions, so he couldn't have thrown 100%. I don't know if he allowed 5 catches on guys that were his assignment either, but it wasn't Sherman's best game, that's for sure. Then again, there really wasn't any guy on the D that had a great day.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank god the 49ers decided to shit their pants as well. What a horrible performance by Kaep.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank god the 49ers decided to shit their pants as well. What a horrible performance by Kaep.

Wow, last I saw they were up 10-0, and I just assumed they'd be a little more competitive than this. Good that they weren't, though NFC West obviously didn't look like the best division today.

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely made the night better haha. Yikes he was horrible today.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone just needs to keep this in perspective. How many other games this year will be played on the road in 100+ degree weather against a team that gets hot at the right time, has the ball over 42 minutes against the worst defense we have put out in years and still had to hold on to win?

As long as we don't have any lingering injuries I'm just not going to worry about anything from this game. Nothing. At all. At least nothing new that is. The depth in the LOB is/has/will be a concern. Nothing more.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone just needs to keep this in perspective. How many other games this year will be played on the road in 100+ degree weather against a team that gets hot at the right time, has the ball over 42 minutes against the worst defense we have put out in years and still had to hold on to win?

As long as we don't have any lingering injuries I'm just not going to worry about anything from this game. Nothing. At all. At least nothing new that is. The depth in the LOB is/has/will be a concern. Nothing more.

Exactly right. Losing a non-conference road game when it is 100 degrees out is not exactly something that gets me terribly worried.

Next Sunday is much more important as it is a home game.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day this was a road loss to an out of conference opponent. In terms of what could be a tie breaker scenario at the end of the year, this loss hurts less then pretty much any other one would, much like the Indy loss last year.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that you got killed on the lines. The OL getting killed wasn't a shock, especially because the weak link was Britt. It's always tough to be a rookie going against good pass rushers. The shock was SD's O-Line dominating the Seattle D-Line. Rivers had all day to throw. I swear he had at least twice as much time as Russ. The secondary wasn't perfect, but you can only force so many "coverage sacks."

Our D line isn't a huge D-line. We thrive by getting leads, and forcing teams to pass, allowing us to unleash the pass rush. With us playing catchup against a team with a good O-line, our D-line is going to get exposed.

My hat is off to San Diego. Textbook 'teams get up for the champs.' They played physical on both sides of the LOS, and we basically got 'Seahawked.'

Having said that, it's a testament to our talent that we had the ball with a chance to win the game.

A good early season kick in the *ss, to get us focused and back to playing physical ball.