• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Jerry

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L This can go on all day. Romo 1 two 2 years left an a NFL QB, Dak hopefully a decade+ as a NFL starter. There's absolutely no way trading Dak is in anyones mind other than yours.

It's never going to happen. I simply answered his question with a question. His answer to my question would be no.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wasn't an idea. It was just a ? for RJ. Manster you are a Romo fan as well. We can't have them both.
Yes I'm a Romo fan, but I'm 100% Cowboys fan first. As for both being on the roster I think it's possible, but Romo need a pay cut, both need to understand its an open competition. I doubt this happens.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do u think JJ would ever think of trading Dak ??

Absolutely not x 10.

This whole thing is killing Jerry because he knows what has to be done. In the end Romo will keep Jerry from spending way to much money to keep him as a back up.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is a fierce competitor and wants to be a starter. He would not be happy carrying a clipboard.

Yep. I'm willing to bet Romo has a monstrous chip on his shoulder ans something to prove.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still a business. I just don't see romo making it to the playoffs again. He would end up on IR . Time to offer romo a coaching position.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'm willing to bet Romo has a monstrous chip on his shoulder ans something to prove.
Mentally romo wants to play. Sadly he is a broken down old man that can no longer take the punishment. We keep riding the Dak wave. He is the future. He is 100% committed to football unlike romo. Romo spent too many off seasons playing golf when he should have been watching film

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't 2016 have taken Jerry Jones like it did everybody else.

Earl We are talking about JERRY JONES , RIGHT?

you answered your own question just typing his name :suds:

Jerry is going to be Jerry

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all would have been in the SB had Romo been at QB from week 10 on. Experience is valuable in the playoffs. Romo had been looking good last two playoff games. Was learning how to win in post season and you all play a rookie. Not being a dick,,, realize your team was in a spot,, Dak was the man so how do you take him out. Will be interesting to see where Tony ends up. Def not a clip holder in Dallas. Starter or elsewhere. God I love the NFL. Such drama.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all would have been in the SB had Romo been at QB from week 10 on. Experience is valuable in the playoffs. Romo had been looking good last two playoff games. Was learning how to win in post season and you all play a rookie. Not being a dick,,, realize your team was in a spot,, Dak was the man so how do you take him out. Will be interesting to see where Tony ends up. Def not a clip holder in Dallas. Starter or elsewhere. God I love the NFL. Such drama.
RTO just made a new friend.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smack Talk thread or GTFO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR he could have been hurt. Pulling Dak would have been as stupid as your post. If you watched the game, Dak did not lose it.. The defense did. Does Romo play defense??

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked Reptec honestly. He keeps it fun. This time he is actually right

As expected from you.

Tony hadn't started an NFL game since when? The few snaps he saw this season didnt prepare him to start that playoff game. Tony could have been carted off the field again and then where would he or the team be?

This stupidity is what any antagonist was bound to come on here and say if the Cowboys didnt win the SB!

Pure BS. Dak got the start because he earned it and he played well enough for the Cowboys to win. Team game, and the defense didnt play well enough to win. The loss wasn't on Dak and I don't believe Tony does anything superior in that game to win it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As expected from you.

Tony hadn't started an NFL game since when? The few snaps he saw this season didnt prepare him to start that playoff game. Tony could have been carted off the field again and then where would he or the team be?

This stupidity is what any antagonist was bound to come on here and say if the Cowboys didnt win the SB!

Pure BS. Dak got the start because he earned it and he played well enough for the Cowboys to win. Team game, and the defense didnt play well enough to win. The loss wasn't on Dak and I don't believe Tony does anything superior in that game to win it.

That's what happens when you lose. I never said Dak didn't earn it. It's like I said the other night in this same thread, if u have been a fan of the Cowboys for 30-40 yrs, it was a rough day when JJ came in and destroyed the place. I know a lot of people that dropped their Dallas Stars back then for what happened to Landry. To most this probably isn't the same kind of situation. To me, it is. As far as the GB game, Dak played well sure. He could have been better though. 31 points should be enough to win, I agree. But against that GB secondary that I'm not sure could have covered my sons, we should have scored more.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before, any argument I make will be a shot at Dak. Don't come on here though and knock Romo and not expect me to take up for him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean what the hell did Reptec say so bad. He made one debatable point, and it was big I agree- but the rest was spot on