• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh boy... Dana wanted TT, but they say no..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBW and DAD in agreement where has this board gone?
Makes me wonder if I may be wrong!! I guess everyone agrees about some things. Some of the offenses in this league can make ANY defense look like chumps, I would LOVE if we were playing and winning Woody Hayes football, as it is more the style I like, strong running game, stout defense, excellent fundamentals. BUT that is not where we find ourselves today, WVU plays in a league of mostly pass happy, score early and often offenses that average as much passing in one game as Woody did in a year!!!! As to what recruiters tell kids, they will use ANY ammo they can, be it true or false. I am sure that Bud Foster would point to VPI's defense as a way to get the good players, and would probably tell the kids they have a better chance to make a name playing for them. If a kid sways from one school to another over a perception, a recruiter's truth stretching, or the length of a coach's contract, so be it, our coaches must search out and find kids that WANT to come to WVU, fit in the system they want to coach, and are talented or teachable enough to contribute.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Okie State?

Okie St finished the regular season as the #10 Total Offense in the country. #14 scoring offense in the country.

It ain’t rocket science dude. These teams kick ass on offense just like our team does.

What defenses stopped WVU this year? Not TCU and their 4 man front. ISU and their 3 man front... 3-3-5.

OU gonna face a 3 man front in the playoffs. Nick don’t seem to have no trouble recruiting to his 3 man front.

It’s all about recruiting the personnel. Something WVU simply can’t do....

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind running a 3-3 but not as a base. It's not like we have a plethora of DBs. The 3-3 worked well for a while, largely because no one ever saw it. It confused opponents. No more.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind running a 3-3 but not as a base. It's not like we have a plethora of DBs. The 3-3 worked well for a while, largely because no one ever saw it. It confused opponents. No more.

I would like to see Them go to a more of a 3-4 look I think they do a great job recruiting linebackers