• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. With that crowd....

They need to have a once a year PPV in Puerto Rico
Premium live event, and the reason they went to Puerto Rico was that the PR tourism board paid the fee to get them out there. They cannot blow their wad on wrestling every year, they pay musical acts that the rest of their population wants to see, that will also draw in some travelers.

They go to Saudi because they get more for that than any other event, including wrestlemania, for their appearance, which is why they deman a title change hands. Guess Bianca drew the short stick. Night of Champions at noon. Really? Couldnt they at least have her drop the belt to someone on Raw?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Premium live event, and the reason they went to Puerto Rico was that the PR tourism board paid the fee to get them out there. They cannot blow their wad on wrestling every year, they pay musical acts that the rest of their population wants to see, that will also draw in some travelers.

They go to Saudi because they get more for that than any other event, including wrestlemania, for their appearance, which is why they deman a title change hands. Guess Bianca drew the short stick. Night of Champions at noon. Really? Couldnt they at least have her drop the belt to someone on Raw?
I wouldn't be surprised if Bad Bunny invested heavily into the event in PR. The man definitely has the money to help make it worth their while and he gets a lot out of it (and enjoys it himself).

You understand time zones, right?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time they took the title off Bianca. Run was fine but was well past its expiration date. Perfect time to freshen things up with a new champ and build up some other women so its not the same 2 or 3 over and over.

I came to a conclusion yesterday afternoon.

Bianca is the female Cena. 45% love her and other 45% hate her guts. Only 10% are indifferent(in the 10%)

I enjoyed the PPV.

Nice unexpected Ripple in Becky/Trish Story
Seth Won in a good match i wish i could have enjoyed more. Insert the obligatory Fuck Pressure headaches.
Rhea Squash

And

Superkick heard around the world

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t really think Saudi had anything to do with Bianca dropping the belt. The Saudi’s got the moment of the Jimmy turning on Roman. That is way more than some women’s title.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really think Saudi had anything to do with Bianca dropping the belt. The Saudi’s got the moment of the Jimmy turning on Roman. That is way more than some women’s title.
It was reported 2 years ago with the infamous "Hold up the plane because Vince cut the feed because he did not get paid" that the saudi's are paying for title change moments.

So, yes, I understand time zones, but the Saudi TV audience does not even get to see it live.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was reported 2 years ago with the infamous "Hold up the plane because Vince cut the feed because he did not get paid" that the saudi's are paying for title change moments.

So, yes, I understand time zones, but the Saudi TV audience does not even get to see it live.
Ok, but that doesn’t have anything to do with the women’s title. A title change is a moment, they got the moment that every fan who has gone to smackdown for 8 months has wanted. Not saying Saudi’s don’t want title changes but with all due respect the women titles don’t matter.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In early July WWE's going to London for MITB and Madison Square Garden for Smackdown the Friday after it.
LA Knight has the potential to be 2013 Daniel Bryan levels of over if that's what the company wants

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In early July WWE's going to London for MITB and Madison Square Garden for Smackdown the Friday after it.
LA Knight has the potential to be 2013 Daniel Bryan levels of over if that's what the company wants

They better pull the fucking trigger. Montez Ford has been a popular babyface and was getting soundly boo'd last night. I'm also 60% sure they were trying to turn down the sound on the LA Knight chants during the match too. LA Knight is O-V-E-R. Run with it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They better pull the fucking trigger. Montez Ford has been a popular babyface and was getting soundly boo'd last night. I'm also 60% sure they were trying to turn down the sound on the LA Knight chants during the match too. LA Knight is O-V-E-R. Run with it.
This was inevitable. He's so charismatic.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the name might be an homage to Death Row Records. Suge Knight was the founder. It was stationed in LA. The catchphrase "With Everybody Saying" is taken from "Let Me Ride" off The Chronic

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That payoff................

Make It Rain Money GIF by Jasmine Star

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strap the rocket to LA Knight cuz we're going to the moon.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MITB was a really good show. LA Knight should have won though.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MITB was a really good show. LA Knight should have won though.
Priest winning makes more sense based on the story they’ve been telling with Judgement Day. I know Knight would have been the feel good choice but now that HHH books more than 1 week ahead at a time it’ll all come together with Knight. He’s probably getting a marquee match with Paul at SummerSlam

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Drew's return, the Cena surprise, Roman taking his first pin in years.. That felt as eventful as a WM weekend.

I've been bullish on LA Knight's talent since the Eli Drake and I'm still shocked how over he is right now.

You'd have to go back to Austin in the 90s for an example of a guy getting this type of reaction on his promos seemingly out of the blue. I wonder what the long term plan is here

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Priest winning makes more sense based on the story they’ve been telling with Judgement Day. I know Knight would have been the feel good choice but now that HHH books more than 1 week ahead at a time it’ll all come together with Knight. He’s probably getting a marquee match with Paul at SummerSlam

Honestly Duffers. I agree Priest winning makes story sense........................

But that is all it makes.

IMO. LA Knight deserved to win and i think the WWE fucked the pooch here. Those Pops were Multiple and Major Returnequse.

THEY :clap: NEED :clap: TO :clap: CAPITALIZE :clap: ON :clap: IT :clap:.

because it isn't to last forever. They wait a year and everyone will be "Why him? He doesn't matter anymore"

They wait till January and probably same result.

Strike when the iron is hot. Not when it's cold steel

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Then what......................

He just fades into the background?

Make us forgot that we love him?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew's return, the Cena surprise, Roman taking his first pin in years.. That felt as eventful as a WM weekend.

I've been bullish on LA Knight's talent since the Eli Drake and I'm still shocked how over he is right now.

You'd have to go back to Austin in the 90s for an example of a guy getting this type of reaction on his promos seemingly out of the blue. I wonder what the long term plan is here

Reminded me of Edge at RR 2020 and Hardys at WM 33