• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Saints Game Week Thread (Divisional Round)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. My grand daughter has lost my remote and my cable went out. Comcast tells me they can't get it working with out the remote. I've looked high and low, no remote. I'm sure we'll find it some time, because this isn't the first time it has come up missing. However it has taken days some time.
I may just have to listen to the game on the radio:gaah:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG. My grand daughter has lost my remote and my cable went out. Comcast tells me they can't get it working with out the remote. I've looked high and low, no remote. I'm sure we'll find it some time, because this isn't the first time it has come up missing. However it has taken days some time.

I am sure you will find it,but i dunno if you can but a local watering hole is sometimes good with a big screen.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tear. Everything. Apart.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:bawling:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any neighbors have a remote you could borrow? Someone on your block must have comcast too, right?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bevell, if you're ever in doubt about what to do, you can always call a bubble screen to Harvin and let him work his magic.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are near a Comcast location, go there first thing in the morning and they will give you a new remote; there is one on 164th in Lynnwood, but your profile says Seattle... I am sure that there is one closer.
If that all doesn't work, BAR IT!!! Best damn place to watch a game, anyway, outside of Century Link.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are near a Comcast location, go there first thing in the morning and they will give you a new remote; there is one on 164th in Lynnwood, but your profile says Seattle... I am sure that there is one closer.
If that all doesn't work, BAR IT!!! Best damn place to watch a game, anyway, outside of Century Link.

12645 Stone Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133

Open 'til 7:00 PM; Opens at 9:00 AM

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any neighbors have a remote you could borrow? Someone on your block must have comcast too, right?

Remotes don't work that way. I have a remote for the TV in my man cave and it will not work on the other TV.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remotes don't work that way. I have a remote for the TV in my man cave and it will not work on the other TV.

You can usually program them to... if you need a TV remote, run to Radio Shack, buy one and program it (look up programming instructions and codes on Comcast's website)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I told my daughter to buy one and get the cable working before the Game. I've got to work until about noon tomorrow, so it's on her.

Otherwise I will go to a sports bar, the hard part will be not drinking to much while watching at a bar for like three hours.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot Damn! Cable back on! Still no remote for the family TV but I've got mine for my man cave!:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comcast....Man I don't know what to think of them. They tell me no remote , no cable then like a hour or two, magic I've got cable.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot Damn! Cable back on! Still no remote for the family TV but I've got mine for my man cave!:suds:

Seems like you aren't the only one with Comcast problems. My Internet was down for couple hours and the tv was stuttering. Look like they were either prepping for the wind storm or just bad because this crap always happen when there's an approaching windstorm for me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game in England. Working the night shift so I won't be able to watch the game till 1am but I have it on record and the beers are already chilling.

GO HAWKS!!!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game in England. Working the night shift so I won't be able to watch the game till 1am but I have it on record and the beers are already chilling.

GO HAWKS!!!

Hats off to ya! Hope the result will be a great one

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comcast....Man I don't know what to think of them. They tell me no remote , no cable then like a hour or two, magic I've got cable.

Do they have Fios out there yet? I switched to them a little while ago. Their customer service royally sucks but fortunately you rarely need to use it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tear. Everything. Apart.

:lol: I did! I think I owe my family a apology. They think I lost my mind. It was was a five alarm alert as far as I was concerned. It's all good now however!