• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Question the Authenticy of the first, if it's the one I'm thinking of,

She could have been burned out...........

After mania a few years ago. Lying on the floor.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Naomi was supposed to win so I’m guessing since they went with plan B of Asuka just gave her vs Becky to continue that feud.

3) Unless the plan was for Naomi to pin Banks to win the match and neither of them wanted it Naomi joining her was stupid as hell. You were going to Bianca at HIAC and you gave it up because Sasha got her feelings hurt.

Even then, your team is the last 2 standing

That means you both look pretty good

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Naomi was supposed to win so I’m guessing since they went with plan B of Asuka just gave her vs Becky to continue that feud.

3) Unless the plan was for Naomi to pin Banks to win the match and neither of them wanted it Naomi joining her was stupid as hell. You were going to Bianca at HIAC and you gave it up because Sasha got her feelings hurt.

1) I get that. Then you can Alter plans though. Why not insert Rhea............. They wanted her feuding with Bianca. There is a good place to start

Liv is huge over..... Why not her?

2) I agree,

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Naomi was to pin Banks at some point, honestly, I'm glad they walked out. Even if it is unprofessional, its time someone called WWE out on its bullshit of breaking up tag teams for no reason.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was made up

It was reported by one of the main sheet writers Ryan Satin who claimed to have multiple sources. They could have been on the floor stretching or doing yoga upset about their booking but I definitely think there was some validity to the report. There was some type of backstage drama imo

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was reported by one of the main sheet writers Ryan Satin who claimed to have multiple sources. They could have been on the floor stretching or doing yoga upset about their booking but I definitely think there was some validity to the report. There was some type of backstage drama imo

Yup

Banks needs to be happy that snoop, exists

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And it’s laughable

She was forfce fed into a main event (her opponent as well) not because of merit, but woke bs

What else does she want?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And there was plenty of others that said it was false and Satin got clowned (as in someone fed him the BS just to see if he'd report and he did). His reputation has been in the dirt ever since and no one takes him seriously.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there was plenty of others that said it was false and Satin got clowned (as in someone fed him the BS just to see if he'd report and he did). His reputation has been in the dirt ever since and no one takes him seriously.

Other places confirmed it, and so did Dana brook’s face

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He's working for Fox on their WWE coverage so if anything he's more official now than before imo. I know the report became a meme and I highly doubt that Sasha curled up into the fetal position and cried like a baby on the floor but I do think there was truth to the idea there was a major blowup over her WM booking that year. That's just my take.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's working for Fox on their WWE coverage so if anything he's more official now than before imo. I know the report became a meme and I highly doubt that Sasha curled up into the fetal position and cried like a baby on the floor but I do think there was truth to the idea there was a major blowup over her WM booking that year. That's just my take.

Working for Fox means little. He's got the job from his connections working with TMZ and because his dad was like a Hollywood exec or something, not because he's a good wrestling reporter. He regularly gets beat out by Meltzer, Mike Johnson, Sean Ross Sapp, and others. He's a clown. He made up and sensationalized the tantrum bit and plenty of people fell for it. Even if there's a kernal of truth that Sasha was upset with her booking at that time, including that part destroys any credibility you have because proper journalists don't do that shit. The other, responsible outlets said she and Bayley weren't happy and thought about quitting, which is a far cry from what he reported. And it also isn't out of the ordinary for talent to be upset, have disagreements and arguments throughout the course of their careers. But the way Satin colorized his report heavily and wrongly influenced how some people view Sasha/Bayley which was completely unfair to them. No one should take anything he says seriously. It's similar to NBA media clown Chris Broussard, who a few years ago when DeAndre Jordan flipped his free agency commit, claimed Mark Cuban was frantically driving around town texting Jordan and looking for his house to try to win him back. Like the curled up and throwing a tantrum bit, its a complete nonsensical unnecessary fabrication that destroys any credibility you have. And like Satin, Broussard tried to play it off saying that's just what he was told. (coincidentally...or maybe not, both work for Fox Sports now)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest reporting from SRS at Fightful on the situation is Naomi/Sasha are upset that WWE has no apparent plans for them as tag champions. Both really want the tag titles to mean something (Sasha especially considering this is the 2nd time she's had major disagreements of tag title booking), and don't like how they are so invested in making it succeed yet Creative basically shooting them down every time. So they walked. The part about not wanting to work with others who they view as unsafe was not true despite WWE putting it in their press release and Vince also directed commentary to call them unprofessional and other lines on the show.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Working for Fox means little. He's got the job from his connections working with TMZ and because his dad was like a Hollywood exec or something, not because he's a good wrestling reporter. He regularly gets beat out by Meltzer, Mike Johnson, Sean Ross Sapp, and others. He's a clown. He made up and sensationalized the tantrum bit and plenty of people fell for it. Even if there's a kernal of truth that Sasha was upset with her booking at that time, including that part destroys any credibility you have because proper journalists don't do that shit. The other, responsible outlets said she and Bayley weren't happy and thought about quitting, which is a far cry from what he reported. And it also isn't out of the ordinary for talent to be upset, have disagreements and arguments throughout the course of their careers. But the way Satin colorized his report heavily and wrongly influenced how some people view Sasha/Bayley which was completely unfair to them. No one should take anything he says seriously. It's similar to NBA media clown Chris Broussard, who a few years ago when DeAndre Jordan flipped his free agency commit, claimed Mark Cuban was frantically driving around town texting Jordan and looking for his house to try to win him back. Like the curled up and throwing a tantrum bit, its a complete nonsensical unnecessary fabrication that destroys any credibility you have. And like Satin, Broussard tried to play it off saying that's just what he was told. (coincidentally...or maybe not, both work for Fox Sports now)

Yes, he works at Fox because of his connections outside of wrestling. Wrestling coverage is fraternal in nature and you basically have reporters needing to stay in the good graces of the companies and people they're reporting on to continually get fed information. Just because he's not in that fraternity doesn't make him a liar or a less accurate reporter. Unless there was some type of coordinated effort to embarrass Sasha then there was some validity to his report and it's worth noting now that there is a second issue involving her creative

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doudrop is as dangerous as Nia Jax in the ring. I think this edges new brood and the usos with Naomi is what Vince is counting on to headline house shows since there are no whatever the hell they are calling the world universal title matches. Think of it, all the buildup to have a champ champ just to have no matches. So yes, inserting Rhea made more sense. Nothing makes much sense lately. Is vinces senility seeping in?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doudrop is as dangerous as Nia Jax in the ring. I think this edges new brood and the usos with Naomi is what Vince is counting on to headline house shows since there are no whatever the hell they are calling the world universal title matches. Think of it, all the buildup to have a champ champ just to have no matches. So yes, inserting Rhea made more sense. Nothing makes much sense lately. Is vinces senility seeping in?

Naomi should've joined the new brood instead of that nonsense with sonya where naomi pick a fight and then claims to be the face of the story.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update announced on SD tonight: Sasha and Naomi suspended indefinitely (they pulled their merch as well). Some kind of tournament to crown new champs.