• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and someone else seemingly waiting for vince to write a story for her. With HHH and Stephanie stepping away, Shane getting run out, the WWE might just die with Vince.

Disney will buy it eventually imo.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney will buy it eventually imo.
I don't think so

I can see Dwayne Johnson maybe grabbing it up when he gives up on the XFL

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so

I can see Dwayne Johnson maybe grabbing it up when he gives up on the XFL

The rumor is they tried to buy it during this peacock deal timeline

I wouldn’t be shocked if Disney or nbc bought it

The rock is rich, but he doesn’t have 6b to throw around.

If anything he’s the Derek jeter when they bought the marlins where he puts in a few mil but others are the real backers

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is they tried to buy it during this peacock deal timeline

I wouldn’t be shocked if Disney or nbc bought it

The rock is rich, but he doesn’t have 6b to throw around.

If anything he’s the Derek jeter when they bought the marlins where he puts in a few mil but others are the real backers
I mean, he wouldn't be the only investor....but I could see him being involved...it's kind of the perfect fit

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, he wouldn't be the only investor....but I could see him being involved...it's kind of the perfect fit

Yeah. I agree. Just saying it’s a little different than buying the xfl out of bankruptcy

Bischoff almost bought wcw with private equity

I think the world would look very different now if he did that.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and someone else seemingly waiting for vince to write a story for her. With HHH and Stephanie stepping away, Shane getting run out, the WWE might just die with Vince.
Holy crap, I just got back into wrestling and I hear this?! I can't imaging WWE without any of the McMahons running the show? I can understand Stephanie and Triple H getting out but why is Shane "getting run out?"

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH hasn’t stepped away, he’s back at work full time again

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential spoilers for HIAC and long term implications

According to Dave Meltzer, he's heard Cody Rhodes is injured. Possibly tore his pec during weight lifting. If that's true, he's gonna be out for months, which will surely derail a lot of the plans they had (you just know he was winning MITB).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential spoilers for HIAC and long term implications

According to Dave Meltzer, he's heard Cody Rhodes is injured. Possibly tore his pec during weight lifting. If that's true, he's gonna be out for months, which will surely derail a lot of the plans they had (you just know he was winning MITB).
WWE has confirmed it now so it’s official. Now the HIAC main event hasn’t started so we don’t know how badly hurt he is but it is legit.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn…

FUiULAdXoAEmrtg

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The injury is legit but I bet some of that is makeup to make Cody look great/tougher than he is(and he’s plenty tough already to just wrestle with the injury he has). But he’s probably on so much adrenaline and willpower to main event his first WWE PPV that he was willing to go through with it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury is legit but I bet some of that is makeup to make Cody look great/tougher than he is(and he’s plenty tough already to just wrestle with the injury he has). But he’s probably on so much adrenaline and willpower to main event his first WWE PPV that he was willing to go through with it.

It looked like it was changing colors during the match. Now whether that's because it was paint wearing off or the bruising was getting worse during the match, who knows. Either way, he's incredibly tough to wrestle the match.

And that match was FIRE. Maybe its because I set expectations low knowing Cody's injury, but that was great. Rollins did a good job protecting him but Cody still went out there and brought it as much as he could. The match didn't suffer one bit. To put on that quality of match with that injury, this is for certain a career highlight for Cody Rhodes

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looked like it was changing colors during the match. Now whether that's because it was paint wearing off or the bruising was getting worse during the match, who knows. Either way, he's incredibly tough to wrestle the match.

And that match was FIRE. Maybe its because I set expectations low knowing Cody's injury, but that was great. Rollins did a good job protecting him but Cody still went out there and brought it as much as he could. The match didn't suffer one bit. To put on that quality of match with that injury, this is for certain a career highlight for Cody Rhodes

They made him a fucking legend. I enjoyed every single milosecend of the match.

The PPV is a skipper. 2 really good matches, womens included, and the rest were meh. Nothing special. Corbin and moss was the 3rd but that was Above average, Same with Theroy and Ali

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made him a fucking legend. I enjoyed every single milosecend of the match.

The PPV is a skipper. 2 really good matches, womens included, and the rest were meh. Nothing special. Corbin and moss was the 3rd but that was Above average, Same with Theroy and Ali

I thought it was pretty enjoyable start to finish. WWE seems to be in a habit over the last year of so where PPVs that don't have good builds end up being really good shows and yet the ones with good builds suck

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was pretty enjoyable start to finish. WWE seems to be in a habit over the last year of so where PPVs that don't have good builds end up being really good shows and yet the ones with good builds suck

Maybe it was just me. I like a good build up.

If I don't understand what Is going on or how it come about. You lost me.

But I thought Corbin and moss had that but didn't have a good match.

For me to enjoy a FCA/ Hardcore/ Texas Death etc....

1) Have alot of spots or few " Holy F'n Shit" moments

2) As a viewer, When someone pulls out a weapon, make me go "Ah Uh. Use it against him"

3) Both

This had neither.

But I should be so hard. Honestly I liked Theroy vs Ali and WWE Club vs Judgement Day.

The rest.... we're skippable.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And another feather in the cap for the greatness of Seth…

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like with Cody out they pulled a 180 and had Edge turn face by getting kicked out of Judgement Day by Balor joining the group and immediately turning on him.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like with Cody out they pulled a 180 and had Edge turn face by getting kicked out of Judgement Day by Balor joining the group and immediately turning on him.
so did the WWE Club break up already? Is that why Balor was recruited?

some decent grudges set up last night. Will be fun to see where they go.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glamazon was probably ok with him going back until girls started to get added. Took some nasty bumps considering his neck condition.