• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they mocked him a little for it and gave him a W over Miz.

didn't like Balor taking another L

I liked Asuka coming back

Vince is just not a Balor guy

It sucks cause he’s one of the better cruiserweights we’ve had in wwe

Can we get him vs santos Escobar yet? That’s the one nxt match I really really wanted

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somewhere Elias is sitting in a dark room, drinking heavily watching his younger brother succeed.
Hey man he’s a drifter who even knows if he’s got a tv. He might be totally unaware that his brother is doing so well.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like his ultimate warrior tassels on his biceps...

The entire match I was sitting there thinking he's some facepaint away from being Ultimate Warrior

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of theses are fucking gold

wougn93j0es81.jpg

ga8pta3j0es81.jpg

tupfxa3j0es81.jpg

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way you know KO is wrong and that Zeke isn't Elias is the Elias didn't have that scar on the right side of his mouth like Zeke has.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Owens is the MVP of Raw

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like them dropping first names like they are doing with Ciampa and Theory and Riddle.

just keep their full damn names

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like them dropping first names like they are doing with Ciampa and Theory and Riddle.

just keep their full damn names

Ciampa is fine because I feel like most people have called him Ciampa even back before he came to WWE. Theory and Riddle is just flat out fucking dumb, especially Theory

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ciampa is fine because I feel like most people have called him Ciampa even back before he came to WWE. Theory and Riddle is just flat out fucking dumb, especially Theory
I am waiting for them to phase out the AT logo they had made for him. So far it's still around.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 1 of 3

The main event for tonight's Monday Night Raw broadcast changed at the last minute to Becky Lynch vs. Asuka after two talents walked out late in the day as Raw went on the air in Norfolk, Virginia.

The word making the rounds backstage at the taping is that Sasha Banks took issue with some of the planned creative for the original main event, a Raw Six Pack Challenge to determine Bianca Belair's next challenger at Hell in A Cell. Banks had a meeting with Vince McMahon and the belief among those we've heard from is that when McMahon didn't choose to change direction on the plans, Banks wouldn't back down on her issues and made the decision to leave the taping.

Naomi, her WWE Women's Tag Team Championship partner, left with Banks, even though she was also booked in the main event match.

WWE quickly shot several new segments with Adam Pearce and Becky Lynch to instead set up Asuka vs. Lynch as the new main event.

This is a developing story, so there may be additional updates.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 2 of 3

The original plan for the main event was Raw was for Naomi to emerge victorious in the Six Woman challenge featuring herself, Sasha Banks, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Nikki A.S.H. and Doudrop, multiple WWE sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com.

That adds a weird twist to the fact that Sasha Banks and Naomi walked out early in the taping after, PWInsider.com has been told, Banks had a meeting with Vince McMahon due to her unhappiness with the planned creative for the match. When McMahon chose not to change plans for tonight's main event, Banks made the decision to exit the taping.

That leaves a very interesting and important question - if Naomi was booked to go over, why did she choose to leave the taping with Banks? As of this writing, we don't have a confirmed answer, yet.

As noted earlier, this is a developing story, so there may be additional updates forthcoming.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 3 of 3

In response to a PWInsider.com inquiry on Sasha Banks and Naomi walking out of tonight's Raw taping and not performing, WWE issued the following statement:

"When Sasha Banks and Naomi arrived at the arena this afternoon, they were informed of their participation in the main event of tonight’s Monday Night Raw. During the broadcast, they walked into WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis’ office with their suitcases in hand, placed their tag team championship belts on his desk and walked out.

They claimed they weren’t respected enough as tag team champions. And even though they had eight hours to rehearse and construct their match, they claimed they were uncomfortable in the ring with two of their opponents – even though they’d had matches with those individuals in the past with no consequence.

Monday Night Raw is a scripted live TV show, whose characters are expected to perform the requirements of their contract. We regret we were unable to deliver, as advertised, tonight’s main event."

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasha throwing another tantrum

This is my shocked face

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part 3 of 3

In response to a PWInsider.com inquiry on Sasha Banks and Naomi walking out of tonight's Raw taping and not performing, WWE issued the following statement:

"When Sasha Banks and Naomi arrived at the arena this afternoon, they were informed of their participation in the main event of tonight’s Monday Night Raw. During the broadcast, they walked into WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis’ office with their suitcases in hand, placed their tag team championship belts on his desk and walked out.

They claimed they weren’t respected enough as tag team champions. And even though they had eight hours to rehearse and construct their match, they claimed they were uncomfortable in the ring with two of their opponents – even though they’d had matches with those individuals in the past with no consequence.

Monday Night Raw is a scripted live TV show, whose characters are expected to perform the requirements of their contract. We regret we were unable to deliver, as advertised, tonight’s main event."

Drop and Nikki are Opponents I persume.

3 things.

1) Why not then, or before, throw Carmella, Dana, Zelina, Bliss or Deville in the match?

2) Disrespect. I'm sorry, They have been on every show since winning the belts.

3) Walking out is not the proper way. Do the Job, make a meeting later, air your grievances then. Be a Role Model and a Fucking professional instead of a spoiled brat

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 things.

1) Why not then, or before, throw Carmella, Dana, Zelina, Bliss or Deville in the match?

3) Walking out is not the proper way. Do the Job, make a meeting later, air your grievances then. Be a Role Model and a Fucking professional instead of a spoiled brat

This isn’t the first time either

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 things.

1) Naomi was supposed to win so I’m guessing since they went with plan B of Asuka just gave her vs Becky to continue that feud.

3) Unless the plan was for Naomi to pin Banks to win the match and neither of them wanted it Naomi joining her was stupid as hell. You were going to Bianca at HIAC and you gave it up because Sasha got her feelings hurt.