• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Candice LeRae back. WWE's main roster looking real stacked.

And this White Rabbit (probably Bray) stuff is getting real creepy. Check out this IG page somebody found digging for clues using one of the QR codes. Like WHAT...THE...FUCK. If that's not White Rabbit related and is actually a real person, get that person to a shrink asap.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only worthless garbage like bianca could mess. up a ladder match

crowd was dead cause they know it and she are complete and total garbage.

she belongs on the 2.0 pre show

good thing that dude killed himself or she'd still be the nobody her talent merits.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Christmas list....................

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that Bray return was pretty fucking cool. The live action Funhouse characters were a nice touch, with Huskus and Ramblin Rabbit being the creepiest. I also like that he appears to be back as "Bray Wyatt" and not just The Fiend because it hamstrings you a little bit creatively if he always wrestles as the Fiend. Fun return and will be cool to see where it goes.

Still liked the debut of The Fiend better than this though.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that Bray return was pretty fucking cool. The live action Funhouse characters were a nice touch, with Huskus and Ramblin Rabbit being the creepiest. I also like that he appears to be back as "Bray Wyatt" and not just The Fiend because it hamstrings you a little bit creatively if he always wrestles as the Fiend. Fun return and will be cool to see where it goes.

Still liked the debut of The Fiend better than this though.

Super Group?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Group?

I see people keep saying that since his Twitter has been Wyatt6 for awhile now and there were 6 total characters shown tonight (the 4 puppets, The Fiend, and Bray), but it'd be kinda hard to wrestle in those puppet costumes. And if they wore them out to the ring and took them off to perform, that'd be kinda lame.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see people keep saying that since his Twitter has been Wyatt6 for awhile now and there were 6 total characters shown tonight (the 4 puppets, The Fiend, and Bray), but it'd be kinda hard to wrestle in those puppet costumes. And if they wore them out to the ring and took them off to perform, that'd be kinda lame.
Or they could be his “stable”. I love the Bray and Fiend character but we all got to admit that he is a character and he has been apart of some of the worst matches in recent men’s wrestling. Bray makes McAfee and Logan Paul look like Shawn Michaels.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they could be his “stable”. I love the Bray and Fiend character but we all got to admit that he is a character and he has been apart of some of the worst matches in recent men’s wrestling. Bray makes McAfee and Logan Paul look like Shawn Michaels.
Judging by his reaction last night, fans don’t care about his wrestling ability, he could be as bad as Omos but people love him and that’s what sells.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he is literally the single most over thing wwe has had since peak Cena.

He is not going to have 5 star matches, but he will give you a PhD for in-ring psychology.

And is still better than any female not named flair or Asuka on the roster for in ring ability.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by his reaction last night, fans don’t care about his wrestling ability, he could be as bad as Omos but people love him and that’s what sells.

Frankly, isn't that how it's always been?

Hogan and Andre the Giant weren't exactly technicians.

If you can get a good gimmick going, you can tell a good story without being a technician.

Dont' get me wrong, I like good in ring ability.

But there's also different kinds.

And not even match needs a tope and a sunset flip attack...I mean destroyer.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is literally the single most over thing wwe has had since peak Cena.

He is not going to have 5 star matches, but he will give you a PhD for in-ring psychology.

And is still better than any female not named flair or Asuka on the roster for in ring ability.
For sure, but he is a character. The Wrestling Observer types hated him because his matches suck. He has cool spots in his matches but the firefly funhouse and his build to PPV’s are better than any 5 star match. My son was pissed when Vince let him go and hasn’t watch WWE since. Extreme Rules was a bland PPV but he got hooked again with the ending.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, but he is a character. The Wrestling Observer types hated him because his matches suck. He has cool spots in his matches but the firefly funhouse and his build to PPV’s are better than any 5 star match. My son was pissed when Vince let him go and hasn’t watch WWE since. Extreme Rules was a bland PPV but he got hooked again with the ending.

Yeah I’m not gonna say he’s the best in ring guy.

Although his matches with beard boy were pretty good, especially that strap match at the rumble and his matches will Rollins were really enjoyable

But they also used him at a sparingly; which was the right play.

If anything they should’ve had bray wrestle a few more times (like his feud with the Miz)

Like Goldberg should’ve beaten bray and not the fiend. That would’ve saved some of the issues that came from that fallout

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have thought if they wanted him back for a title run or a feud they would have had him step in somehow against the judgement day, but just doing what they did seems to tell you that he was just there to do the tv stuff. I wondered how that big guy got to sit in the front row and slap wrestlers on the back, turned out he had a costume under his seat.
Apparently part of his return is bringing his brother back with him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massive return tonight!

The Good Brothers are back!

Oh, and that Brock guy showed back up

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, HHH really blew the wad for the “season premiere”.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had to self fellate himself mostly though.
It wasn’t the DX I am talking about, it’s all of the surprise returns. Somehow the real bullet club is having a story line, while AEW fans still pretend they have it. Brock coming back for Saudi is still cool and Sami is the best thing going in all of American wrestling.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t the DX I am talking about, it’s all of the surprise returns. Somehow the real bullet club is having a story line, while AEW fans still pretend they have it. Brock coming back for Saudi is still cool and Sami is the best thing going in all of American wrestling.

Sure, buts it still WHO son in law is. He’s a selfish child all about himself

Just like how he tried to hijack WM to make it all about him

It’s a shame he’s the one who stuck his pen in the company inc so we have spoiled selfish children running things now instead of adults like Bret and Owen

Surprise returns are fun.

But hard to give him credit when it’s almost a certainty that the saudis wanted Brock and easily could’ve been part of his prior deal

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, buts it still WHO son in law is. He’s a selfish child all about himself

Just like how he tried to hijack WM to make it all about him

It’s a shame he’s the one who stuck his pen in the company inc so we have spoiled selfish children running things now instead of adults like Bret and Owen

Surprise returns are fun.

But hard to give him credit when it’s almost a certainty that the saudis wanted Brock and easily could’ve been part of his prior deal
Your hatred of Trips is so irrational it borders on creepy. And did you just call Bret an adult? The crybaby that whined about Montreal for almost 2 decades before he quit being a bitch and finally got over it.

Reactions: ill

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hatred of Trips is so irrational it borders on creepy. And did you just call Bret an adult? The crybaby that whined about Montreal for almost 2 decades before he quit being a bitch and finally got over it.

How much money do you think the king of nepotisms little stunt cost Bret?

Quite a bit

Has every right tk be bitter when a prime example of nepotism has done what he’s done over the years