• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just has that look and the insane fans that will give him all the props will be behind him just like they rose behind the punk.
Really do not know how much wrestling actually plays into fans getting behind someone.

Clearly none in a lot of cases

Especially the current female division

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Rollins/Matt Riddle (he got his first name back!!!) segment was fire. That shit was great.

What wasn't great? That main event. I don't care if its part of a story (wrong person was pinned), Aliyah should be nowhere near any kind of title. She's terrible. Seems like a nice person but she stayed in developmental since like the mid 10s and she hasn't improved one bit.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Rollins/Matt Riddle (he got his first name back!!!) segment was fire. That shit was great.

What wasn't great? That main event. I don't care if its part of a story (wrong person was pinned), Aliyah should be nowhere near any kind of title. She's terrible. Seems like a nice person but she stayed in developmental since like the mid 10s and she hasn't improved one bit.

But Raquel is the best woman on the raw roster

I’m obsessed

Give me all the Raquel/Rhea I can handle please

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
988BBD56-7EB7-40C1-A7E9-4B7745A019B0.jpg
Kai-n-sky lol

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They’re gonna be transitional champs before Sasha and Naomi get back. Besides it was the right call. Say you have Dakota and Iyo win the tag titles, then they go into the PPV and now pretty much have to win because otherwise you just had the a champions lose their first match after winning the titles.

And then if you have Sasha and Naomi return they’re going to go after the titles and they ain’t losing and so now not only have you made the champs lose their first match as champions you have them lose the titles to the first challengers they face. At least with Raquel and Ailyah they’re not being pushed as heavily as Bailey’s new team and so it’s not as big of a deal if they lose the titles right away. Plus Aliyah sucks and she she’s definitely taking the pin meaning Raquel won’t actually lose anything since they actually like her. .

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re gonna be transitional champs before Sasha and Naomi get back. Besides it was the right call. Say you have Dakota and Iyo win the tag titles, then they go into the PPV and now pretty much have to win because otherwise you just had the a champions lose their first match after winning the titles.

And then if you have Sasha and Naomi return they’re going to go after the titles and they ain’t losing and so now not only have you made the champs lose their first match as champions you have them lose the titles to the first challengers they face. At least with Raquel and Ailyah they’re not being pushed as heavily as Bailey’s new team and so it’s not as big of a deal if they lose the titles right away. Plus Aliyah sucks and she she’s definitely taking the pin meaning Raquel won’t actually lose anything since they actually like her. .

I get all that. But she sucks. Easily the worst woman on the roster. Shouldn't be there at all. There's better avenues to go down to get back to Sasha/Naomi

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that. But she sucks. Easily the worst woman on the roster. Shouldn't be there at all. There's better avenues to go down to get back to Sasha/Naomi
I think they went this route because Ailyah sucks, that way no one of importance is really hurt when they lose lose the titles but Raquel looks good in the process.

Plus maybe this is the way they’re going to turn Raquel heel, she did all the work in this match yet she didn’t get the pin, and if Ailyah sucks it up and is the reason they lose the titles Raquel could turn and absolutely destroy her.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh.

Is this really better than losing to team crack addict?

They kinda booked themselves into a corner either way.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clash was a great show. Roman/Drew was good and a very good use of Tyson Fury. My favorite match of the show was Gunther/Sheamus though. They slapped the hell out of each other. It was awesome. The weekend of wrestling is off to a great start.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people (myself included) thought Bray Wyatt was gonna show up at the Clash, but Fightful just posted this news after the show;

Many have been waiting for a Bray Wyatt return, and it didn't happen at WWE Clash at the Castle. However, we've learned some interesting notes.
As reported, those in WWE that Fightful spoke to believe that a return to WWE is more likely under Triple H than it was under Vince McMahon. Triple H spoke very highly of Bray Wyatt in his recent interview with Ariel Helwani of BT Sport. However, if so, they wouldn't be the only suitor for Bray Wyatt.
Fightful Select has learned that there is standing offer from a "startup wrestling company" for Bray Wyatt to join. We haven't heard if he has any interest or has accepted, but were told that it's a "serious" offer, though that can mean different things to different people. It was heavily implied to Fightful that it would be Freddie Prinze Jr's eventual wrestling company, though not explicitly stated. Upon returning to WWE, it was revealed that Prinze had planned to have Kross heavily featured in his plans moving forward, but had to adjust as a result. We haven't learned if Wyatt was planned prior to that.
We're also told that there was "at least some interest in Bray Wyatt from AEW" at some point, but we're not sure if talks ever happened, or any specifics of that interest. We heard very early in to Bray Wyatt's free agency that he was not interested in joining IMPACT Wrestling.

That'd be pretty wild if he joined Freddie Prinze's start up.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of people (myself included) thought Bray Wyatt was gonna show up at the Clash, but Fightful just posted this news after the show;

That'd be pretty wild if he joined Freddie Prinze's start up.

I just dislike his ridiculous concept

I’d rather he go to aew, although I’m not sure they’d give him all the creative latitude he needs either

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clash was a great show. Roman/Drew was good and a very good use of Tyson Fury. My favorite match of the show was Gunther/Sheamus though. They slapped the hell out of each other. It was awesome. The weekend of wrestling is off to a great start.
I’m having a hard time choosing between the IC title match or Riddle vs Rollins as my favorite, I really loved both and they were on the opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of what they offered.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dislike his ridiculous concept

I’d rather he go to aew, although I’m not sure they’d give him all the creative latitude he needs either

What's the concept? I haven't read all that much on it lately other than when Prinze first floated the idea. Back then it sounded like he wanted something similar to Lucha Underground. Is it still like that or something different?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the concept? I haven't read all that much on it lately other than when Prinze first floated the idea. Back then it sounded like he wanted something similar to Lucha Underground. Is it still like that or something different?

He says the wnba should get the same time as the nba

It’s a ridiculous notion

Even in the wwe the gap is Pacific Ocean-esque