• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the best Raw in years. Multiple damn good matches and that McIntyre promo with KO was money.
agree, good match. HHH is doing a good job of getting rid of the stupid BS that was going on.

Need to get rid of Nikki ASH's gimmick though...make her a fucking psycho again.

really would love to see The Fiend come back and see how Bliss responds.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whoever came up with the Ezekiel storyline needs a raise and promotion. Kudos to naming the father "Ernie Jr." That means there's a third generation of the family whose name begins with E. That was the cherry on top

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever came up with the Ezekiel storyline needs a raise and promotion. Kudos to naming the father "Ernie Jr." That means there's a third generation of the family whose name begins with E. That was the cherry on top
I think that is the only thing Vince still did right so they are running with it. I dont know how close you looked to the picture, but everyone had elias' head

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like Bailey got implants

I think she's just put on weight. Not that its a bad thing, but that they just appear bigger with the extra pounds she has now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly.

I'm such a Johnny G fan.

Best birthday present I received today

Completely random. Just showed up right out of a commercial with no warning or hints at all that it was coming, They did an excellent job keeping it quiet that it was happening tonight. Really the only news on Gargano was a couple of weeks ago was just reports that WWE felt like they had a good chance of luring him back with HHH in charge but that was from WWE's side. There was zero news about Gargano's leanings and zero updates in the time since.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely random. Just showed up right out of a commercial with no warning or hints at all that it was coming, They did an excellent job keeping it quiet that it was happening tonight. Really the only news on Gargano was a couple of weeks ago was just reports that WWE felt like they had a good chance of luring him back with HHH in charge but that was from WWE's side. There was zero news about Gargano's leanings and zero updates in the time since.
at least there wasnt a big build up. I dont think it would have killed that pop he got because that crowd was one of the best in years.

Never really followed NXT so I dont know about him, my impression was another CM Punk in grooming.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least there wasnt a big build up. I dont think it would have killed that pop he got because that crowd was one of the best in years.

Never really followed NXT so I dont know about him, my impression was another CM Punk in grooming.

What? I thought that was quite muted

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s been on Raw before teaming with Ciampa so this wasn’t his debut.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not really like CM Punk. He's not nearly as good on the mic (but capable) and his more agile in the ring. He's capable of some acrobatic moves, but also very skilled in mat based wrestling too. I'd say imagine the full babyface version of Daniel Bryan who is also super into comic books (his gear is often comic inspired) and that's closer to who Johnny Gargano is. Or maybe like early Sami Zayn. He's pretty darn good, though I wouldn't say he's a guy you'd put the top belt for months at a time like Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns, but now that HHH looks to be putting purpose and meaning to the IC and US titles again, he's definitely a guy that can make those titles feel special like they were back in the day.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not really like CM Punk. He's not nearly as good on the mic (but capable) and his more agile in the ring. He's capable of some acrobatic moves, but also very skilled in mat based wrestling too. I'd say imagine the full babyface version of Daniel Bryan who is also super into comic books (his gear is often comic inspired) and that's closer to who Johnny Gargano is. Or maybe like early Sami Zayn. He's pretty darn good, though I wouldn't say he's a guy you'd put the top belt for months at a time like Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns, but now that HHH looks to be putting purpose and meaning to the IC and US titles again, he's definitely a guy that can make those titles feel special like they were back in the day.

This is a fair take on gargano.

And when Daniel Bryan always should’ve been

Aka not ruining WM matches

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just has that look and the insane fans that will give him all the props will be behind him just like they rose behind the punk.
Really do not know how much wrestling actually plays into fans getting behind someone.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took people a bit to realize once his music hit but once he came out it was huge.
That crowd did exactly what WWE wants crowds to do. Thats why they love to go to Canada, but the state of the unvaxxed wrestlers limit their opportunities over the past two years