• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ruby is hurting man.

Did you see her Friday? Good Creativty but her body can’t do it anymore.

they probably don’t need Braun with cage and his ilk around, but having another big heavy is never a bad thing imo. I love the big heavies
Braun would be good in New Japan. They like having some big guys over there

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think of it that way.

I look at it as these were entertainers that they had nothing for.

But a perplexing thing to go with a thing of frustration and anger....

And I only been up for a hour

Braun was literally just main eventing PPVs. There's plenty of times they had "nothing creatively" for guys and just let them sit around too. Currently Keith Lee, Jeff Hardy, Bray Wyatt aren't doing jack. The latter two likely have salaries comparative to Braun as well. And they literally just started pushing Black despite keeping him off TV months.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun was literally just main eventing PPVs. There's plenty of times they had "nothing creatively" for guys and just let them sit around too. Currently Keith Lee, Jeff Hardy, Bray Wyatt aren't doing jack. The latter two likely have salaries comparative to Braun as well. And they literally just started pushing Black despite keeping him off TV months.

True. All vaild points

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is sick/injured and bray has some mental health issue. They’re probably off limits for now.

Jeff hardy on the other hand...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is sick/injured and bray has some mental health issue. They’re probably off limits for now.

Jeff was always a guy I thought would be a good guy to pair Darby with if Jeff went to AEW.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of that is confirmed. Bray even came out and said it was bullshit saying something to the effect of don't believe what you read.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they supposedly wanted to buy the whole thing when the network rights were sold, so I’m guessing yes.
But after they bought Lucasfilms the big rumor was they wanted to sell off ESPN and then went through a shit load of layoffs like the WWE is doing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched a wrestling podcast and here what I got

-Money was behind all. Although I highly doubt with at least one figures pay.

-Murphy and Riott were stunners.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But after they bought Lucasfilms the big rumor was they wanted to sell off ESPN and then went through a shit load of layoffs like the WWE is doing.
I’m figuring if anyone buys them or at least gets first crack at buying them, it’ll be NBC/Universal, especially since they’ve been moving the Network content to Peacock.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m figuring if anyone buys them or at least gets first crack at buying them, it’ll be NBC/Universal, especially since they’ve been moving the Network content to Peacock.

good luck selling the share holders on someone getting a deal and no selling to the highest bidder

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that's leaves people like me in the dark because we have no access to Peacock.

IF it's peacock AND Sportsnet...

Well fuck me. I can't stand that channel. I only watch it for WWE and the occonsional hockey game or draft lottery

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's leaves people like me in the dark because we have no access to Peacock.

IF it's peacock AND Sportsnet...

Well fuck me. I can't stand that channel. I only watch it for WWE and the occonsional hockey game or draft lottery
Trust me, you’re not missing anything with that. Worst streaming service I ever remember using.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say I am glad WWE got rid of Mauro Ranollo because the dude blows as an announcer whether in wrestling or boxing. He needs to be a soccer announcer.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say I am glad WWE got rid of Mauro Ranollo because the dude blows as an announcer whether in wrestling or boxing. He needs to be a soccer announcer.

I kind of Liked him. I prefer guys who Love the business, Instead of guys like Adman....

Smith was Good but need a bigger sample size to form a opinion

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was like the Gus johnson of pro wrestling…but worse

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was like the Gus johnson of pro wrestling…but worse
Gus at least didn’t make every play sound like it was the game winner. And his dumb ass new hair cut. Dude wasn’t build to be a commentator. He is a ring announcer or the introductions. Soccer he would do well with his over the top enthusiastic promos. You need someone at home to make soccer seem exciting, which he can do.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of Liked him. I prefer guys who Love the business, Instead of guys like Adman....

Smith was Good but need a bigger sample size to form a opinion
Loving the business for sure, but I don’t think he did necessarily. It seemed to be a stepping stone to boxing and eventually UFC. Seems like a solid guy and wish nothing but the best for him but his commentary and interviews kills the flow of the event. Was alright on NXT, terrible on Smackdown and the Tyson fight, then god awful and an embarrassment tonight on the Floyd/Jake fight. New Michael Buffer for sure, but not a spot on the table.