• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are really clearing the decks of salary

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black is interesting because he literally just came back like 2 weeks ago.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black is interesting because he literally just came back like 2 weeks ago.
right? Just did this mysterious entrance, hit someone with Black Mass, and left...

Goodbye.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree that this seems like a real possibility.

however, why sell the rights to peacock when abc/espn supposedly wanted to buy the whole damn thing when the network rights went up for bid
Does Disney ever have the capital at the moment to purchase the WWE?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Disney ever have the capital at the moment to purchase the WWE?

they supposedly wanted to buy the whole thing when the network rights were sold, so I’m guessing yes.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah...when I made my comment last night, I expected some cuts, but not this. Holy shit. Braun and Black? Wow. I figured they were gonna cut some talent down the line (like Ruby and Murphy) and then continue cleaning out a bunch of corporate behind the scenes people, but this is a significant cut. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do more too.

This DEFINITELY makes me think they are clearing the books for a sale.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah...when I made my comment last night, I expected some cuts, but not this. Holy shit. Braun and Black? Wow. I figured they were gonna cut some talent down the line (like Ruby and Murphy) and then continue cleaning out a bunch of corporate behind the scenes people, but this is a significant cut. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't do more too.

Black, Strowman, and Velveteen Dream were all huge surprises for me.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add in Andrade and that’s 4 wrestlers far more entertaining than anything in the women’s division.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kind of bizzare timing with Vega returning to the performance center a couple weeks ago and then letting her husband go today.

Im wondering if Tony Khan regrets shelling out all that money for talent in their late 40s with all the stars in their prime now on the market.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of bizzare timing with Vega returning to the performance center a couple weeks ago and then letting her husband go today.

Im wondering if Tony Khan regrets shelling out all that money for talent in their late 40s with all the stars in their prime now on the market.

Nah. TK has loads of money. Plus, its not like he's paying a ton for Paul Wight or Mark Henry anyway. They are in back stage roles. My guess is he's already contacted Black, Braun and Ruby. Maybe Murphy as well. If I were him though, I might just contact Black and Ruby. They have the most value imo. Black is a main event talent that can work a variety of styles. Ruby is a great talent that WWE never gave a real chance to shine. She'd seamless fit in with AEW's top women. Britt, Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Shida, Ruby is pretty stout.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. TK has loads of money. Plus, its not like he's paying a ton for Paul Wight or Mark Henry anyway. They are in back stage roles. My guess is he's already contacted Black, Braun and Ruby. Maybe Murphy as well. If I were him though, I might just contact Black and Ruby. They have the most value imo. Black is a main event talent that can work a variety of styles. Ruby is a great talent that WWE never gave a real chance to shine. She'd seamless fit in with AEW's top women. Britt, Thunder Rosa, Serena Deeb, Shida, Ruby is pretty stout.

ruby is hurting man.

Did you see her Friday? Good Creativty but her body can’t do it anymore.

they probably don’t need Braun with cage and his ilk around, but having another big heavy is never a bad thing imo. I love the big heavies

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in Andrade and that’s 4 wrestlers far more entertaining than anything in the women’s division.
Jesus Christ, give it a rest. The women's division isn't going anywhere you fucking sexist.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

TK has a ton of money but I'm sure AEW is still being run on a budget. I'm sure a guy like Paul Wight averaged close to 7 figures per year for well over a decade. Hes not getting paid like his main event days but I doubt he went anywhere cheap. Plus Hardy, Christian and Henry? I'm guessing that's a lot of money just for their name value and star power when WWE wasn't letting anyone walk

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, give it a rest. The women's division isn't going anywhere you fucking sexist.

it’s not sexist to hold them to the exact same standards as the men.

they compete for the same air time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think of it that way.

I look at it as these were entertainers that they had nothing for.

But a perplexing thing to go with a thing of frustration and anger....

And I only been up for a hour

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think of it that way.

I look at it as these were entertainers that they had nothing for.

But a perplexing thing to go with a thing of frustration and anger....

And I only been up for a hour
They just brought black back to feud with big e.

they didn’t think he was on the chopping block literally 5 days ago?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...

But look at the others.

Im just saying that they clearly had some plan for him with him literally kickstarting a feud with big e last week