• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s Becky’s fault.

buried the entire roster

should be shayna. She’s make perfect sense. But no, Becky buried her and now she can’t get out of it
Becky been gone for a year now.

You are becoming a parody of yourself with your Becky hate at this point.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becky been gone for a year now.

You are becoming a parody of yourself with your Becky hate at this point.

she unleashed a triple h reign of terror and literally no one benefitted or recovered from him.

I dare you to name one person who did

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she unleashed a triple h reign of terror and literally no one benefitted or recovered from him.

I dare you to name one person who did
The WWE fans did, Ronda Rousey did as she went bye bye, didn’t get pregnant and turned herself into a mega heel through interviews.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But am I the only one has enjoyed Randy/Alexa/Bray/Fiend? Seems everyone shits on it and I find the 2nd best thing outside the Roman build up for the eventual Rock return.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WWE fans did, Ronda Rousey did as she went bye bye, didn’t get pregnant and turned herself into a mega heel through interviews.

no. No one did lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to get over the Becky hate. She is more over than any chick in history.

and the ratings for raw were at an all time low with her...

she’s awful in the ring

and worse on the mic

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But am I the only one has enjoyed Randy/Alexa/Bray/Fiend? Seems everyone shits on it and I find the 2nd best thing outside the Roman build up for the eventual Rock return.

Honestly. One of the better stories out there....

Like I said. Except for one Storyline.

WWE is running circles around AEW. No one can tell me otherwise.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it. It's been pretty decent. I think its suffered a bit because WWE insist on putting them out there every week so it drags and get repetitive a tad. But WWE does that with literally everything they do.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. It's been pretty decent. I think its suffered a bit because WWE insist on putting them out there every week so it drags and get repetitive a tad. But WWE does that with literally everything they do.

buying time for bray really.

but they crushed it when bray was on sd

they’ll figure it out

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. One of the better stories out there....

Like I said. Except for one Storyline.

WWE is running circles around AEW. No one can tell me otherwise.

I disagree.

but they’ve definitely gotten better compared to 2019 and 2020 (which I’ve given everyone a pass for)

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like my number 1 storyline of all time. But I just see everyone shits on it, but my son and I have watched anytime any version of Firefly Funhouse has come. I really think it was Judge or someone on here said they loved the first one. I enjoy the storyline, and I get how dumb it seems but I see how my son, and girls and wife like it because of Alexa and enjoy it. This isn’t an I hate AEW post but there isn’t anything I can get my family into. The Reigns Chief IMO is the best storyline in wrestling history if the payoff is the Rock losing to him at WM.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the ratings for raw were at an all time low with her...

she’s awful in the ring

and worse on the mic
I don’t necessarily disagree but baseball numbers are at an all time low and Mike Trout is the GOAT. Hate Becky, but that is what pro wrestling is, the fact you hate her is a good sign.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not like my number 1 storyline of all time. But I just see everyone shits on it, but my son and I have watched anytime any version of Firefly Funhouse has come. I really think it was Judge or someone on here said they loved the first one. I enjoy the storyline, and I get how dumb it seems but I see how my son, and girls and wife like it because of Alexa and enjoy it. This isn’t an I hate AEW post but there isn’t anything I can get my family into. The Reigns Chief IMO is the best storyline in wrestling history if the payoff is the Rock losing to him at WM.

nothing is going to ever touch sting/hogan imo.

I think hangman’s personal journey is the best story in pro wrestling, because it is one long story. And he’s his own biggest opponent

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t necessarily disagree but baseball numbers are at an all time low and Mike Trout is the GOAT. Hate Becky, but that is what pro wrestling is, the fact you hate her is a good sign.

she’s not a heel.

she was supposed to be, but the fans ruined it, like scsa.

at this point I prefer no fans at events

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have many thoughts about mike trouts marketing ability, but the bottom line is he doesn’t want to be the face of mlb.

he wants to play, get paid, and go home to his wife (I believe his house in NJ js next door to his parents, dude is like opie but with with 400 foot bombs, lol)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but again I will say, who has benefitted from feuding with her.

she drifted off feuding with flair, the best of all time. But everyone is worse after getting done with Becky.

flair built enough heat that fans are ok with Rhea skipping the line due to their feud last year leading up to mania. That’s incredible

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing is going to ever touch sting/hogan imo.

I think hangman’s personal journey is the best story in pro wrestling, because it is one long story. And he’s his own biggest opponent
Sting/Hogan could be an argument if AEW and WWE were even remotely on the same level. But they aren’t. The Rock is bigger than Hogan or Sting ever were combined. Journey’s are great and the most true story that has ever been told, but the payoff is most box office. So I will say maybe the Roman storyline isn’t the greatest but it would easily be the most box office.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she’s not a heel.

she was supposed to be, but the fans ruined it, like scsa.

at this point I prefer no fans at events
She isn’t a heel on paper. But the fact you hate her is an emotion that wrestling needs. The pro wrestling world needs you to like her or hate her, not not talking about her like countless wrestlers on any roster.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting/Hogan could be an argument if AEW and WWE were even remotely on the same level. But they aren’t. The Rock is bigger than Hogan or Sting ever were combined. Journey’s are great and the most true story that has ever been told, but the payoff is most box office. So I will say maybe the Roman storyline isn’t the greatest but it would easily be the most box office.

Fair. Best payoff is one thing. But you said best story in wrestling history .