• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that looked like two 5 yr olds putting buckets on their heads and running into each other

i was fine with it, but def better idea than execution

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Shane was gonna have a heart attack from his constant sweating and loud heavy breathing all from just walking around. Maybe lay off the roids and weights for awhile there bud

he needs to find someone to fight for him against Braun.

either daba kato or take his buddy Omos back from styles

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Andrade has also taken "WWE" out of much of social media profiles

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I figured he was a future world champion when in NXT. He seems to have everything they'd want in a top tier talent. Wonder what the story is there

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figured he was a future world champion when in NXT. He seems to have everything they'd want in a top tier talent. Wonder what the story is there

I just read that it said he asked for his release

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just read that it said he asked for his release

Same. I have a good feeling about where he is headed and it be the same company repeating the same Mistake over and over and over....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. I have a good feeling about where he is headed and it be the same company repeating the same Mistake over and over and over....

untik they reunite him with Vega and also add Santana and Ortiz to it to make a super Latino faction and then do absolutely insane stuff with the lucha brothers

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
untik they reunite him with Vega and also add Santana and Ortiz to it to make a super Latino faction and then do absolutely insane stuff with the lucha brothers

But it be the same mistake that they have been making....

Read before Conclusion jumping.

One of the things WWE has done Quite successfully is when one or more Talents are done. They'll create new ones...

Hart transfered to Stone Cold
Rock Transfered to Cuba
Stone Cold to Edge
Cena to Reigns...

I read a PWI a monthes ago. Do you know what Company has the best under 25 roster with 9/25?

It isn't WWE.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the things WWE has done Quite successfully is when one or more Talents are done. They'll create new ones...

Rock Transfered to Cuba
Stone Cold to Edge
Cena to Reigns...

I read a PWI a monthes ago. Do you know what Company has the best under 25 roster with 9/25?

It isn't WWE.

the way that’s written it sounds like a the company signing Andrade would be the one making the mistake

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Transfered to Cuba
Stone Cold to Edge
Cena to Reigns...

It isn't WWE.
I’d guess someone smaller because they can afford to take the risk.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocker /s

Meltzer reporting Andrade's release was denied

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only thing I can come up with is he doesn't speak English all that well. He can speak English, but Vince can be really anal about shit like that. And putting Vega with him would be a good idea to most people to cover for that issue, but Vince also doesn't like managers. It's another thing is stupidly anal and inconsistent about. Like MVP as a manager he'd be fine with but with others he'll hate it for no logical reason whatsoever.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Only thing I can come up with is he doesn't speak English all that well. He can speak English, but Vince can be really anal about shit like that. And putting Vega with him would be a good idea to most people to cover for that issue, but Vince also doesn't like managers. It's another thing is stupidly anal and inconsistent about. Like MVP as a manager he'd be fine with but with others he'll hate it for no logical reason whatsoever.

This all sounds familiar.

There are acts in NXT who are over like crazy but have an obvious ceiling on the main roster. Vega/Andrade weren't one of them.

It sucks WWE isn't granting him his release but on the brightside he's only 31 years old so he still has a good 10-12 years of his prime left. Even in the worst case scenario he gets paid to heal his body over a year or two and then still has his best matches ahead of him

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all sounds familiar.

There are acts in NXT who are over like crazy but have an obvious ceiling on the main roster. Vega/Andrade weren't one of them.

It sucks WWE isn't granting him his release but on the brightside he's only 31 years old so he still has a good 10-12 years of his prime left. Even in the worst case scenario he gets paid to heal his body over a year or two and then still has his best matches ahead of him

He's basically getting Neville'd at this point. Neville/PAC wasn't happy with what they were doing with him, not using him, etc. He asked for his release, they denied it and literally just had him sitting at home. He had a few months left at the time so his wait wasn't too long but I have no idea how long Andrade has left.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They brought up 3 hispanic wrestlers at once from NXT with Andrade, Garza and one more I can't remember and it feels like they are being used interchangeably and not often at all right now. Meanwhile NXT is going the Mexican Cartel route with theirs

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They brought up 3 hispanic wrestlers at once from NXT with Andrade, Garza and one more I can't remember and it feels like they are being used interchangeably and not often at all right now. Meanwhile NXT is going the Mexican Cartel route with theirs

escobar is the best cruiserweight champ since dean malenko.

hopefully they don’t ruin him with devlin next week

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Humberto Carrillo

Reactions: ill