• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last face Cena faced at a PPV was DB @ Summerslam, and DB went over clean, did he not?

Yea he won but there was an excuse as to why DB won. They built up Cenas elbow injury.(Which was 100% legit and I give Cena props for wrestling with it.)

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punk was heel in 2011, that was when he was feuding with the McMahon's.

Summerslam in 2013, was Cena's elbow fucked up or not? It's not like it was a made up excuse.

Yeah, Cena did mock Rock @ WM28 and that cost him the match....how else would they have spun the rematch the following year?

1. Punk was face. He became one after his legendary promo.

2. The elbow injury was legit but they didn't have to keep mentioning it.

3. They could have built up next years Mania without saying Cena cost himself the match.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Punk was face. He became one after his legendary promo.

2. The elbow injury was legit but they didn't have to keep mentioning it.

3. They could have built up next years Mania without saying Cena cost himself the match.

2- What other reason could they have used for Cena leaving the WWE after Summerslam for several months to get the elbow fixed? They had to give the viewers a reason for Cena being wrote off TV.

3- Considering the had to keep the hype up for 12 months for Rock vs Cena 2, they had to give Cena a reason to want payback. Losing cleanly would not have left much of a storyline to follow.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tp4jr8.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CM Punk- in 2011 at SummerSlam won but Cenas leg was on the rope and missed by the official.

DB- at SummerSlam because Cenas elbow had been fucked up going into the match so it was used as an excuse.

The Rock at Wrestlemania 28 because Cena made a mental mistake going for the peoples elbow as they put it the next year in the buildup for WrestleMania 29.

There is 3 off the top of my head Im sure if I really thought about it I could come up with plenty more.

You forgot he buried wade Barrett initial push, and ryback

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they should call John Cena "The Undertaker" for burying all these people

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Cena hate cracks me up. If the guy didn't gut it up the last 10 years and lay it on the line 300 days a year, USA would have canceled Raw because of dogshit ratings. All this burying people talk is crap too. Punk held the Title for well over a year. If Cena did the same thing right now, the haters would croak. The difference in the two guys is that Cena deserves to wear the belt. Punk doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, plain and simple. As to Bryan, after he's spent 10 years working through torn pecs and wrecked knees, I'll be impressed. Flavor of the month. YES

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Cena hate cracks me up. If the guy didn't gut it up the last 10 years and lay it on the line 300 days a year, USA would have canceled Raw because of dogshit ratings. All this burying people talk is crap too. Punk held the Title for well over a year. If Cena did the same thing right now, the haters would croak. The difference in the two guys is that Cena deserves to wear the belt. Punk doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, plain and simple. As to Bryan, after he's spent 10 years working through torn pecs and wrecked knees, I'll be impressed. Flavor of the month. YES

IDK about CM Punk not deserving to wear the belt or Daniel Bryan being the flavor of the month, but I do agree that Cena hate does go too far. At the same time, he does have creative control over his character and as a result he deserves blame for what happens with his character. I'm not one of those folks that chants "Cena sucks" or boo's him; in fact, I think he's a class act and a hard worker. But Cena deserves blame for burying people.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about CM Punk not deserving to wear the belt or Daniel Bryan being the flavor of the month, but I do agree that Cena hate does go too far. At the same time, he does have creative control over his character and as a result he deserves blame for what happens with his character. I'm not one of those folks that chants "Cena sucks" or boo's him; in fact, I think he's a class act and a hard worker. But Cena deserves blame for burying people.

I get that, but as far as his ''creative control'', I would bet anything he would have turned Heel years ago if it were up to him. He has some say in who he faces and when he win's or loses, but not if he can stop being Captain Fruity Pebbles lol

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but as far as his ''creative control'', I would bet anything he would have turned Heel years ago if it were up to him. He has some say in who he faces and when he win's or loses, but not if he can stop being Captain Fruity Pebbles lol

Can't disagree there, doubt if the WWE would turn him heel even if he wanted to.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cena did hold the title for over 1 year from 2006-2007 and he didn't even lose it he vacated it cause he was hurt.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the person John Cena. I think all he does for WWE and Make a Wish is great trust me. I hate the character John Cena.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I follow Bray Wyatt on facebook and his promos are typed out verbatim after every show. It's like reading Nietzsche. Recommended as a "like"...

“All power in this world is measured by how much love you have. Whether you love to bring joy or suffering, you cannot deny that love is a delectable experience. It is a ravenous wildfire with beautiful flames. It is a divine wine that brings warmth to those who drink it in. It cannot be defined. You have to live it. You have to feel it. Get them you love you John and they’ll do anything for you, but you already know that don’t you? How does it feel now John to know that you have lost their love; to know that they would rather see you suffer than see you smile? I like your style! This past Monday night on Raw, your people John, they were given a choice. You could have given John a fair fight, but you didn't. Instead, threw him to the wolves like a piece of meat. I think we've crossed this bridge. I think we've reached the threshold and John, I think it’s high time that you stop underestimating me. Thinking of me as just a man is a mistake. I am not! I am the nagging conscience of a world that has thrown itself away to mortal monsters. I am everywhere and I am everything. My words aren't just words. My words are razor blades that cut deep, and they are working. At Extreme Rules, me and you got a date with destiny John inside a steel cage. And how fitting, we’re just like a couple of modern day gladiators fighting for the respect of our people. This cage defines your world John. Everything you stood for, and all the blood, sweat, and tears you put in fighting for them has landed you right here with me like a snake trapped with a rat in a box. Just remember John, it was you who invited me here, and you haven’t even removed my venom. Your nightmares have become my dreams come true, and in my dreams I hear them. In my dreams I feel them. In my dreams I see them one by one, they will all follow me! Can’t you see them now John? Can’t you hear them sing with me? Brothers and sisters, he’s got the whole world in his hands…”
-Bray Wyatt

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Can't disagree there, doubt if the WWE would turn him heel even if he wanted to.

He's raking in so much money in merchandise with his current character that I doubt he'd be willing to risk that right now.

Once that slows down and there's a true heir apparent as a "number 1 guy" they might turn him heel.

The thing about Cena is that as tired as his character is he brings an undeniable star power to any feud or match..

He's definately needed on the roster

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's raking in so much money in merchandise with his current character that I doubt he'd be willing to risk that right now.

Once that slows down and there's a true heir apparent as a "number 1 guy" they might turn him heel.

The thing about Cena is that as tired as his character is he brings an undeniable star power to any feud or match..

He's definately needed on the roster

They are suppose to groom Roman Reigns to be the next #1 guy. But I doubt Cena would put him over.