• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did like Becky’s down payment.

that was a good move.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were to add a female to Seth's group, who would you choose?

I was looking at the contract signing with the women in the ring and I see one female in particular that has no real direction going at all.

Sarah Logan.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were to add a female to Seth's group, who would you choose?

I was looking at the contract signing with the women in the ring and I see one female in particular that has no real direction going at all.

Sarah Logan.

idk. She was smack dab in the middle of the riot/liv fight breaking it up.

she can still be involved there.

I think saine would be a fun disciple because she wouldn’t have to talk. And the kabuki warriors...when’s the last time they defended those belts?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk. She was smack dab in the middle of the riot/liv fight breaking it up.

she can still be involved there.

I think saine would be a fun disciple because she wouldn’t have to talk. And the kabuki warriors...when’s the last time they defended those belts?

I see Vince just letting those belts fading into oblivion.

He never really wanted them to begin with.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Vince just letting those belts fading into oblivion.

He never really wanted them to begin with.

Because The WR is crap. People just don’t want to admit it cause of pc bullshit.

but yes I would think the next addition to the messiahs team could be a chick cause it’s the only thing missing. And Logan could certainly use a push...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because The WR is crap. People just don’t want to admit it cause of pc bullshit.

but yes I would think the next addition to the messiahs team could be a chick cause it’s the only thing missing. And Logan could certainly use a push...

2 things:

1) I believe that the WR was real and is just being sent down for repackaging. It has it's moments and made it stars but one thing happened because of one star, not Becky, fucked up on a big opportunity for it. Any guesses on the star @DefCONNOne ?

2) I agree Logan needs something. But who is better suited for this push. You say Logan. I say Morgan. It fits as a combination for her Riot Squad character and her Karma's bitch character. IMHO after Mania, send down Logan and call up Kai and Belair

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

1) I believe that the WR was real and is just being sent down for repackaging. It has it's moments and made it stars but one thing happened because of one star, not Becky, fucked up on a big opportunity for it. Any guesses on the star @DefCONNOne ?

2) I agree Logan needs something. But who is better suited for this push. You say Logan. I say Morgan. It fits as a combination for her Riot Squad character and her Karma's bitch character. IMHO after Mania, send down Logan and call up Kai and Belair

I love me some Dakota Kai but it's too early to call her up. She is just now getting a good story going with Tegan Nox.

I'd also like to see a longer feud between Belair and Ripley before you make the jump there, too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

fwiw I didn’t say Logan. I just agreed that she needs something to do.

I’m not opposed to Morgan getting that push but she needs to feud with riott first.

Morgan joining a faction just seems off after her video promos before she came back.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Dakota Kai but it's too early to call her up. She is just now getting a good story going with Tegan Nox.

I'd also like to see a longer feud between Belair and Ripley before you make the jump there, too.

I was gonna say if anyone should get the call it’s Bazler and Shiri.

belaire and kai are both mid story. Let that play out before making any decisions on them.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say if anyone should get the call it’s Bazler and Shiri.

belaire and kai are both mid story. Let that play out before making any decisions on them.

I like the idea of Io Shirai being brought to Raw and making the Kabuki Warriors a three girl faction.

If they would do that and then not kill the women's tag belts, you could have the Freebird Rule angle where any combination of the three could defend the belts.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of Io Shirai being brought to Raw and making the Kabuki Warriors a three girl faction.

If they would do that and then not kill the women's tag belts, you could have the Freebird Rule angle where any combination of the three could defend the belts.

that could work. I was thinking of adding her to sd so someone better than Naomi can get title shots. I mean bayley Naomi at mania seems...underwhelming

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that could work. I was thinking of adding her to sd so someone better than Naomi can get title shots. I mean bayley Naomi at mania seems...underwhelming

I don't think they are going there at Wrestlemania. They are doing that match this week in Saudi Arabia.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are going there at Wrestlemania. They are doing that match this week in Saudi Arabia.

we will see.

it’ll be interesting to see what they do. But it does feel that anything less that Sasha/bayley will be a let down.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will see.

it’ll be interesting to see what they do. But it does feel that anything less that Sasha/bayley will be a let down.

From what I read, Sasha has been putting in scenes for some kind of Star Wars tv show. Which is why she hasn't been on Smackdown.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read, Sasha has been putting in scenes for some kind of Star Wars tv show. Which is why she hasn't been on Smackdown.

yup. So she’s out.

will we get bliss/bayley?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. So she’s out.

will we get bliss/bayley?

But I really find babyface Bliss to be boring.

Heel Alexa was one of the best parts of the women's division on Raw when she was champion.

I do like that the Bliss face turn has given a boost to Niki Cross. But Alexa makes such a good bitch!

The Bella segment Friday was so nauseating and so not Alexa Bliss to be praising someone else without it being condescending or manipulative.

It's just not Alexa Bliss.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I really find babyface Bliss to be boring.

Heel Alexa was one of the best parts of the women's division on Raw when she was champion.

I do like that the Bliss face turn has given a boost to Niki Cross. But Alexa makes such a good bitch!

The Bella segment Friday was so nauseating and so not Alexa Bliss to be praising someone else without it being condescending or manipulative.

It's just not Alexa Bliss.

I totally agree. It’s also weird with a face bliss doing Harley Quinn looks. I mean, it’s absurdly hot, but it’s just off character (since Quinn is a sociopath).

also, when does a face get a talk show?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. It’s also weird with a face bliss doing Harley Quinn looks. I mean, it’s absurdly hot, but it’s just off character (since Quinn is a sociopath).

also, when does a face get a talk show?

Agree.

All the way back to Piper's Pit, it always works better with a heel.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you pretend it’s fake?

she’s lame. It’s boring. It’s not believable.

even her body language and facial expressions are terrible.

I'm not pretending. I have a stack of 3 dollar bills that are more genuine than your hatred for Becky Lynch.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not pretending. I have a stack of 3 dollar bills that are more genuine than your hatred for Becky Lynch.

no you don’t. She’s trash. I’ve said she was trash for years. And this gimmick is terrible. It’s always been laughably bad. Her whole gimmick was built on her throwing a temper tantrum on social media