• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dirt sheets has moved on from hating Becky Lynch. So you can go ahead and drop the act. No one, except maybe that slapdick Stalker Stan, believes you anymore.

and I was well ahead of the curve.

it was always lame and ridiculous.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So ahead of the curve you struck out by a mile. You're an ok dude but your irrational hatred of Becky Lynch is comically ridiculous. She's one of the best female wrestlers out there and one of WWE's biggest stars whether you like it or not.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah. It’s always been this lame and annoying.

you’re just finally seeing it after so much volume of having her lack of talent and mic skills jammed down your throat by Steph.

It was great the first few months imo...then when it got to last year's Rumble where it got too predictable with her coming out with an injury to win it, it started to jump the shark....

Can't remember the last time she had a good feud....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ahead of the curve you struck out by a mile. You're an ok dude but your irrational hatred of Becky Lynch is comically ridiculous. She's one of the best female wrestlers out there and one of WWE's biggest stars whether you like it or not.
It was great the first few months imo...then when it got to last year's Rumble where it got too predictable with her coming out with an injury to win it, it started to jump the shark....

she’s had a bunch of one offs because they let her bury everyone in one shot.

I didn’t line the beginning because it wasn’t believable and she got her push crying like a bitch on social media.

what they were looking to do, you see with HHH and Finn balor. Doesn’t care about management or the fans. It’s all about him and his goals. That’s how you do it right

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't mean to tag you in the other post (damn phone....) but she's an abysmal wrestler. Her uppercuts miss by 6 inches and she messes up leg drops. She makes Hogan look like Bret freaking Hart. It's brutal.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to tag you in the other post (damn phone....) but she's an abysmal wrestler. Her uppercuts miss by 6 inches and she messes up leg drops. She makes Hogan look like Bret freaking Hart. It's brutal.

Laughably false. Her match last week with Asaka last week was great. And that tag match a couple of months back with Charlotte and the Kabuki Warriors, after Kari concussed and disoriented herself when the chair accidentally bounced back into her face, Becky called the match on the fly with the other two women and did every thing they could to protect Kari. No bum is capable of that. She's a pro.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It certainly didn't help that her first post-Mania feud was.....

Lacey Evans.

I might detest Lacey as much as Q hates Becky.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughably false. Her match last week with Asaka last week was great. And that tag match a couple of months back with Charlotte and the Kabuki Warriors, after Kari concussed and disoriented herself when the chair accidentally bounced back into her face, Becky called the match on the fly with the other two women and did every thing they could to protect Kari. No bum is capable of that. She's a pro.

she gave her the concussion by hitting her in the head with a monitor.

and that’s well and good. Maybe she should choreograph, cause she can’t dance.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please never have another baby face Randy Orton ever again!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we please never have another baby face Randy Orton ever again!

there was no point to it, much like there was apparently no point to Rowan’s push

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she gave her the concussion by hitting her in the head with a monitor.

and that’s well and good. Maybe she should choreograph, cause she can’t dance.

:rolleyes2:

Trying to help you out but if you want to keep making yourself look stupid on here acting like Becky Lynch is Kelly Kelly instead of one of the best women's wrestlers going, have at it. You're out there in that WWE Alternate Universe

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes2:

Trying to help you out but if you want to keep making yourself look stupid on here acting like Becky Lynch is Kelly Kelly instead of one of the best women's wrestlers going, have at it. You're out there in that WWE Alternate Universe

to football it up.

she might be Sean Mcvay. But that doesn’t mean she can chuck it.

like I said. She is a botch machine.

and yet people try to trash truly great talents like flair and Charlotte, and again, she’s not even Natalya in the ring.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly didn't help that her first post-Mania feud was.....

Lacey Evans.

I might detest Lacey as much as Q hates Becky.

I do not know how you book the only female on the roster who could probably legit hang with Bazler or Rousey the way that they have...

But maybe it’s just me. Guys like shamrock and Lesnar and co are tough to book imo when everyone knows they’re the top dogs in literally seconds in a shoot fight.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know how you book the only female on the roster who could probably legit hang with Bazler or Rousey the way that they have...

But maybe it’s just me. Guys like shamrock and Lesnar and co are tough to book imo when everyone knows they’re the top dogs in literally seconds in a shoot fight.

Lacey just simply lacked the ability to have someone care about her.

Sasha Botch is either hurting herself or her opponent with the reckless shit she does in the ring.

But she has that IT factor that makes people care about her character. Either love or hate.

They had to drag Lacey's kid into the story to get any kind of story sympathy because she has the personality of wet newspaper.

Maybe I should backtrack my credit of Shayna using her friends to help her in every match. It certainly gave people a reason to care and want her to lose.

Lacey just doesn't have that.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacey just simply lacked the ability to have someone care about her.

Sasha Botch is either hurting herself or her opponent with the reckless shit she does in the ring.

But she has that IT factor that makes people care about her character. Either love or hate.

They had to drag Lacey's kid into the story to get any kind of story sympathy because she has the personality of wet newspaper.

Maybe I should backtrack my credit of Shayna using her friends to help her in every match. It certainly gave people a reason to care and want her to lose.

Lacey just doesn't have that.

honestly I’d try draping her in red white and blue and be the female del Wilkes.

it can’t be worse than what she is now...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly I’d try draping her in red white and blue and be the female del Wilkes.

it can’t be worse than what she is now...

As long as she isn't carrying a two by four sticking her thumb in the air and yelling "hoooooooo!"

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A legend in your own mind, no doubt?

No, I'm afraid you've been behind the curve for quite sometime. What with the continued phony hate for Becky Lynch and deliberate ignorance of who was truly at fault for the WM finish.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to football it up.

she might be Sean Mcvay. But that doesn’t mean she can chuck it.

like I said. She is a botch machine.

and yet people try to trash truly great talents like flair and Charlotte, and again, she’s not even Natalya in the ring.

Why you got to keep bringing Ronda Rousey into your phony "I hate Becky Lynch" posts?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A legend in your own mind, no doubt?

No, I'm afraid you've been behind the curve for quite sometime. What with the continued phony hate for Becky Lynch and deliberate ignorance of who was truly at fault for the WM finish.

why do you pretend it’s fake?

she’s lame. It’s boring. It’s not believable.

even her body language and facial expressions are terrible.