• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flair was the ultimate dirty wrestler. He’d do the low blows, the begging and eye pokes...all of it.
absolutely.

He even called himself the dirtiest player in the game.

All Flair did was keep matches going for 30 or 45 minutes in live shows. Taking on Sting for an hour.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely.

He even called himself the dirtiest player in the game.

All Flair did was keep matches going for 30 or 45 minutes in live shows. Taking on Sting for an hour.

their match at GAB 90 is still one of my favorites.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An understated but definitely positive part of the Seth Rollins storyline is how AOP is finally getting to become something important to Monday Night Raw.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An understated but definitely positive part of the Seth Rollins storyline is how AOP is finally getting to become something important to Monday Night Raw.

They've nailed that entire story so far.

Rollins was born to play this role.

Murphy badly needed a chance since they are apparnetly giving Black a Goldberg like streak.

And I LOVE The AoP as enforcers. They were my favorite tag team before the injuries hindered them anyway. The video promos of them in suits got me excited.

I bought both their shirts during the WWE black friday sale. I thought 2020 would be a great for the AoP.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to make a huge controversial statement that may sound absolutely fucking stupid at first. But hear me out.....

I hope the main roster books Shayna Baszler stronger than NXT did.

WHAT!?! Are you a fucking idiot? Shayna was longest NXT Women's Champion. First two-time NXT Women's Champion.....

and never had a successful title defense without the help of those other two girls.

She was not booked strong in NXT. She was booked Four Horseman Ric Flair in NXT. Always needing the others to interfere to bail her out.

Shayna Baszler is extremely boring.

You could book her like the fucking Terminator and I just won't watch. If I want to be bored, I'll just go read The Q's posts on how much he hates Becky Lynch.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed the point of Ric Flair if compared him to Shayna but don't think she was booked strong. The point was that Ric Flair didn't have to cheat to win and didn't need the Horseman's help but the fact that he resorted to using them is what made him so effective. Shayna was the same way, we know she's a badass and doesn't need the other 2 woman but the fact that she used them anyways is why she was so good as the top heel.

Also you could say the same about someone like Triple H in Evolution, he didn't need the help of the other 3 members to be effective but the fact that he always took it is why it worked.

I know you said she never did anything without the other 2 but if you look back at every match she had you'll find she won plenty on her own.

Consistently having the worst match on the TakeOver specials is considered being good as a top heel? I don't know what you've been smoking but you may want to lay off that shit for a while.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could book her like the fucking Terminator and I just won't watch. If I want to be bored, I'll just go read The Q's posts on how much he hates Becky Lynch.

bored by truth is a bad look

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you bored by Lesnar or Strowman then? Same gimmick except a chick.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder you're so delusional to the fact that Becky's character jumped the shark...

nah. It’s always been this lame and annoying.

you’re just finally seeing it after so much volume of having her lack of talent and mic skills jammed down your throat by Steph.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah. It’s always been this lame and annoying.

you’re just finally seeing it after so much volume of having her lack of talent and mic skills jammed down your throat by Steph.

The dirt sheets has moved on from hating Becky Lynch. So you can go ahead and drop the act. No one, except maybe that slapdick Stalker Stan, believes you anymore.