• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but they will be replaced by another batch of young impressionable youths who yearn for a superhero that stands for #hustle #loyalty & #respect, someone who could "rise above hate". That's the long term marketing strategy for John Cena. They won't jeopardize that with a heel turn. It would be like Disney turning Mickey Mouse into a bad guy.

I remember Vince saying if he ever turned Cena Heel, he would make him the biggest Heel. What if Cena were the next member of Evolution? The Wyatt's are meant to be Heel, but like Shield, are really face to the fans. If Cena turned(as Bray is trying to help along), and Cena beat Bray by cheating, and then on the following Raw, Bryan came out to ask his soon to be brother in law WTF, Cena hits Bryan with the AA, Evolution comes out, and they beat the living crap out of Bryan till the Shield comes out, setting up Bryan vs HHH and Reigns vs Cena or Bryan vs Cena and HHH vs Reigns

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Vince saying if he ever turned Cena Heel, he would make him the biggest Heel. What if Cena were the next member of Evolution? The Wyatt's are meant to be Heel, but like Shield, are really face to the fans. If Cena turned(as Bray is trying to help along), and Cena beat Bray by cheating, and then on the following Raw, Bryan came out to ask his soon to be brother in law WTF, Cena hits Bryan with the AA, Evolution comes out, and they beat the living crap out of Bryan till the Shield comes out, setting up Bryan vs HHH and Reigns vs Cena or Bryan vs Cena and HHH vs Reigns

I think if Cena were to turn heel he would have to be a part of something even bigger than Cenation itself. Something bigger than simply a part in Evolution or The Wyatt Family. Something new and exciting. Something which WWE the Creative Department hasn't really shown it's capable of. I think turning Cena heel would be really cool, but it would also be a risk from a marketing standpoint.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Cena were to turn heel he would have to be a part of something even bigger than Cenation itself. Something bigger than simply a part in Evolution or The Wyatt Family. Something new and exciting. Something which WWE the Creative Department hasn't really shown it's capable of. I think turning Cena heel would be really cool, but it would also be a risk from a marketing standpoint.

How about the Shield comes out and makes the save for Cena against the Wyatts(as happened last night). Cena and the Shield standing tall. Then Cena hits the AA on Reigns. The Shield and Cena smash Reigns. Bray stands in the isle smiling.....

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the Shield comes out and makes the save for Cena against the Wyatts(as happened last night). Cena and the Shield standing tall. Then Cena hits the AA on Reigns. The Shield and Cena smash Reigns. Bray stands in the isle smiling.....

You don't have to sell me on Cena going heel, I wish it would happen, but they've teased us with this angle before (remember when Kane tried to make Cena go heel?) and Cena will always rise above hate. I just don't think the WWE will mess with the cash cow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to sell me on Cena going heel, I wish it would happen, but they've teased us with this angle before (remember when Kane tried to make Cena go heel?) and Cena will always rise above hate. I just don't think the WWE will mess with the cash cow.

If they start losing the kids, Cena could just ''switch back''. It is wrestling lol. I know what you're saying, but I think Cena lovers would love him either way

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they start losing the kids, Cena could just ''switch back''. It is wrestling lol. I know what you're saying, but I think Cena lovers would love him either way

I hope so, Cena used to be a great heel, really wish he would bring some of that back in his character.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will never turn heel IMO. Because I was thinking if he turns he is going to get the exact same reaction as he gets now because 50% of the fans are regular fans who cheer him and 50% of the fans are smart Internet fans who boo him because they want him to turn heel. So if he turns the Internet fans will start cheering him because he turned heel and the regular fans will start booing him cause he turn heel. So the reaction will be the same just fans roles will be reversed.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will never turn heel because the WWE has had no balls since they made their IPO.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena will never turn heel because the WWE has had no balls since they made their IPO.

That's WWEs main problem now. They are a Publicly Traded Company so they gotta keep the stockholders and investors happy. Cena is making them so much money.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's WWEs main problem now. They are a Publicly Traded Company so they gotta keep the stockholders and investors happy. Cena is making them so much money.

Worst thing to happen to the WWE was going public. That's what really ended the Attitude Era.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can DB pick up the slack and fill the void for the kids if Cena turned heel? I think he probably could.

The fan vote I thought too could be a teaser for a possible heel turn judging from Cena's reaction. Ever notice the "fan votes" always turn out the way you expect them to so they best support the storylines? lol. Could they be "fake"?!

Interesting point on Cena joining Evolution. At first, I hated the idea, but your logic makes sense. But also...don't you think a Cena heel turn with The Family could make the Wyatts more legit heels with the fans? The ones that already hate Cena might now hate the Wyatts and the ones that love him would hate him too.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys do know that "voting" stuff is rigged right? They purposely had Cena face the entire Wyatt family so cena could sell that "WTF the fans set me up like this?" look and feel to it. Its part of the storyline to tease us Cena will turn, but we all know he never will.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys do know that "voting" stuff is rigged right? They purposely had Cena face the entire Wyatt family so cena could sell that "WTF the fans set me up like this?" look and feel to it. Its part of the storyline to tease us Cena will turn, but we all know he never will.

Voting is obviously rigged, that's why I stopped voting a long time ago.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also wondering if these storylines being created are all WWE Network driven. As in, storylines that will benefit the network. such as randomly bringing back Evolution??? What? You had The Authority and now all of a sudden Evoltuion is here. Why? Because WWE Can push for you to check into the Network and watch the entire history of Evolution.

It comes off as they are advertising for the Network with these Storylines.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also wondering if these storylines being created are all WWE Network driven. As in, storylines that will benefit the network. such as randomly bringing back Evolution??? What? You had The Authority and now all of a sudden Evoltuion is here. Why? Because WWE Can push for you to check into the Network and watch the entire history of Evolution.

It comes off as they are advertising for the Network with these Storylines.

I think they brought back Evolution because they had no idea what to do with Orton & Batista after WMXXX but I'm sure the WWE Network is a major motivation as well.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HOPE Evolution just buries The Shield. It would just draw major heat to those guys. I would love to see a legit reformation of Evolution and have them just make the top faces jobbers. Classic HHH move.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HOPE Evolution just buries The Shield. It would just draw major heat to those guys. I would love to see a legit reformation of Evolution and have them just make the top faces jobbers. Classic HHH move.

LOL typical HHH move, I laughed when he said there's nothing he likes more than to see talent succeed . :laugh3:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL typical HHH move, I laughed when he said there's nothing he likes more than to see talent succeed . :laugh3:

I thought the promo on him was good. I think Ambrose said it? When he called Orton would only look after Orton, Batista has Hollywood obligations and will do whats best for Batista, and Triple H will do what he always does, does whats best for the boss.

True words.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that bothers me about evolution. There was no character evolution (no pun intended) for Orton and Batista to become their Evolution characters. Suddenly Orton goes from a "Viper" type attitude back to his mid 20s cocky arrogant character? Batista goes from the monster animal back to his Jersey Shore roots character?

They didn't even build it up, suddenly these guys ditch their sports attire and come out in suits and have the walk and vibe that they brought 10 years ago. Silly.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the promo on him was good. I think Ambrose said it? When he called Orton would only look after Orton, Batista has Hollywood obligations and will do whats best for Batista, and Triple H will do what he always does, does whats best for the boss.

True words.

Yeah, HHH's heel character seems to be based on real life.