• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys.

Did you know that a Paul Heyman client Brock Lesnar conquered the streak?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame her, anyone paired up with Santino is going to end up looking stupid.

It is sad that people like Damien Sandow are fighting for time on TV and yet a sorry ass character like Santino gets a spot on Raw every fuckin week. In the famous words of Hurricane Helms "Whats up wit dat?"

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad that people like Damien Sandow are fighting for time on TV and yet a sorry ass character like Santino gets a spot on Raw every fuckin week. In the famous words of Hurricane Helms "Whats up wit dat?"

Yeah, Santino is by far the most underserving member of the roster, just comic relief. As far as I'm concerned, Hornswaggle brings more to Raw than Santino.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin needs to come back and end this stupid "WHAT?" Chant. Worst chant in wrestling. Its awful. I think wrestlers should strike whenever the fans start it. Just walk out..

Maybe I missed it last week, but is there ANY explanation as to why Kane now wears a mask and suddenly has long hair?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin needs to come back and end this stupid "WHAT?" Chant. Worst chant in wrestling. Its awful. I think wrestlers should strike whenever the fans start it. Just walk out..

Maybe I missed it last week, but is there ANY explanation as to why Kane now wears a mask and suddenly has long hair?

What?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Sometimes you can just tell a new mid card wrestler gimmick is not going to work. Ladies and Gentleman I present to you Rusev....Boring, stale, redone and recycled gimmick. The "powerful" heel/foreigner. You know your shit isn't working when randomly in middle of your match the crowd chants "JBL"

2. MAYBE WWE can go somewhere with this stupid rigged WWE Universe polling thing....Cena has a chance to turn on the WWE universe because he can feel like the WWE universe turned on him where he had to face the entire Wyatt family, it was in their hands...His fans hands, and they chose for him to face the entire stable. He could use this and so can Bray in trying to push John to heel by saying the fans turned their backs on him putting him up against the entire family....

Doubt it, im sure Cena just buries the hell outta the Wyatts.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW Cena is garbage...dude cant sell worth shit!!! He gets owned and as soon as he starts attacking its as if he never got hit. Suddenly hes 100% healthy and ready to go...then gets his ass beat for 5 minutes, then suddenly 100% healthy and powerful.

Dude come on....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wondering if that "lets go Cena" chant is fake sound sent over the television by WWE. Its 100% kids screaming. I feel like I should be watching a Nick Jr. show

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....................seriously..? I am suppose to believe Bray Wyatt has shot 1 on 1 with Cena at extreme rules and yet Cena just basically beat the entire Wyatt family? Wow..

Cena got owned for 14 minutes out of that 15 minute match. The last minute out of nowhere Super Cena arrives and he dominates and gets the win basically.

It's garbage.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....................seriously..? I am suppose to believe Bray Wyatt has shot 1 on 1 with Cena at extreme rules and yet Cena just basically beat the entire Wyatt family? Wow..

Cena got owned for 14 minutes out of that 15 minute match. The last minute out of nowhere Super Cena arrives and he dominates and gets the win basically.

It's garbage.

It happens every Cena match he gets his ass kicked for 20 mins and then SuperCena emerges and he wins.(similar to Hogan "Hulking Up"). I hope WWE knows that Cena's legacy is cemented so it's ok for him to lose a match clean to an up and coming heel like Wyatt. It wont change peoples perception of him one bit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yesterday's vote was a test to see where Bray Wyatt's popularity stacks against John Cena. If the fans truly loved Cena as the WWE would have us believe it would've been Luke Harper vs John Cena 1 on 1. Instead it was Cena vs the whole Wyatt family simply because the fans are on the side of Bray Wyatt.

"He's got the whole world in his hands…"

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cena will end up turning Heel and joining the Wyatt's, as he should. Cena as the Devil. You could see Cena giving the crowd the WTF look when he found out he was facing all three. That will be the excuse, saying his fan's turned on him, so F them. If the WWE made this move, their ratings would be at an all time high for like the next two years. Instead of the same old stale matches, you could have a Heel Cena vs DB at 31, or Cena vs Reigns, Cena vs Sting, Wyatts/Cena vs Shield/Bryan, it's just too easy....

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Cena turn heel but I don't see it happening for another 5 years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see Cena turn heel but I don't see it happening for another 5 years.

5 years from now would be too late. All the little kids that love Cena now will switch to DB and make him an even bigger over face star. They could ride out a Heel Cena vs Face Bryan for years, until everyone started hating Bryan's guts, and then turn him and let Reigns be the face of the company

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its another ploy backfiring on wwe. you think asking people to vote would want to show that cena still has a big fan base.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years from now would be too late. All the little kids that love Cena now will switch to DB and make him an even bigger over face star. They could ride out a Heel Cena vs Face Bryan for years, until everyone started hating Bryan's guts, and then turn him and let Reigns be the face of the company

True, but they will be replaced by another batch of young impressionable youths who yearn for a superhero that stands for #hustle #loyalty & #respect, someone who could "rise above hate". That's the long term marketing strategy for John Cena. They won't jeopardize that with a heel turn. It would be like Disney turning Mickey Mouse into a bad guy.