• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is Roman gonna be booked now? Obviously he is gonna be a main event guy but Idk if WWE will take the risk because of his health and make him THE GUY again.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch, but my guess is he is just back for a WM storyline? I doubt he's back fulltime. He will probably show up every couple weeks until WM, then fade away.

Shit... At least it's "a" story.

I'll be fading away again for quite some time as a viewer along with him.

wait people are actually stoked about another Evolution drama again? Batista/HHH have happened what? Twice since Evolution broke up?

Triple H put him over at Mania, Backlash, and Vengeance all in one year; 2005. That's all I remember. Haven't really been paying attention afterwards.

I know of the Orton and HHH feud ( 2008 I think? ). That was when Orton was a bald-headed psycho and handcuffed him while he mounted Stephanie. Good TV. Orton still sucks tho.

Oh, HHH has to get his heat back against Batista ( lol ).

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Triple H put him over at Mania, Backlash, and Vengeance all in one year; 2005. That's all I remember. Haven't really been paying attention afterwards.

I know of the Orton and HHH feud ( 2008 I think? ). That was when Orton was a bald-headed psycho and handcuffed him while he mounted Stephanie. Good TV. Orton still sucks tho.

Fantastic!! You don't have to repeat that every damn time you post. We heard you the 1st time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could be wrong, but I thought Batista feuded a few years back with HHH on another one of his part time returns. Also, LOL @ HHH putting anyone over.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong, but I thought Batista feuded a few years back with HHH on another one of his part time returns. Also, LOL @ HHH putting anyone over.

You're kidding right? Why don't you go back and look at the last several Wrestlemanias and get back to me.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding right? Why don't you go back and look at the last several Wrestlemanias and get back to me.

Sting.

End of discussion.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact Triple H is in ANY wrestlemania's at this point is a little ridiculous. Also, watch ANY WWE documentary regarding the troubling of a wrestlers life and HHH will take credit for saving them. Flair's 30 for 30, he took credit for helping Flair out of his darkest days, even had the guts to say he helped Scott Hall when Hall was on deaths door. I think he even took credit for helping put over Ultimate Warrior in the Warrior documentary.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean HHH does put guys over though. Even in the last 5 years he has put over...DB, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins at WM

CM Punk is the only guy he should have put over but he didnt. Punk was Mega Over when he had to job to HHH.

Also Cena has started putting guys over.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean HHH does put guys over though. Even in the last 5 years he has put over...DB, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins at WM

CM Punk is the only guy he should have put over but he didnt. Punk was Mega Over when he had to job to HHH.

And Sting.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cena has started to put guys over because he's turned into a part timer and is doing what The Rock did earlier on which was slowly moving to more Hollywood. So Cena has to put guys over because he isn't the top guy anymore.

As for HHH.....WM 25 and that entire feud with Orton will stick with me. Orton was at the top of his game then and HHH not putting him over was so evident the groans from the fans was extremely obvious. If I remember correctly Triple H was "face" yet he should have just been a heel because Orton was awesome and people were rooting for Orton even though he was supposed heel.

I think Triple H is one of the best heels of modern times. I just wish now he embrace not putting people over as his heel role.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena has started to put guys over because he's turned into a part timer and is doing what The Rock did earlier on which was slowly moving to more Hollywood. So Cena has to put guys over because he isn't the top guy anymore.

As for HHH.....WM 25 and that entire feud with Orton will stick with me. Orton was at the top of his game then and HHH not putting him over was so evident the groans from the fans was extremely obvious. If I remember correctly Triple H was "face" yet he should have just been a heel because Orton was awesome and people were rooting for Orton even though he was supposed heel.

I think Triple H is one of the best heels of modern times. I just wish now he embrace not putting people over as his heel role.
Agreed.

And he learned not to put people over from HBK.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

And he learned not to put people over from HBK.
Speaking of HBK and HHH, HHH goes on saying he was such a monumental help in turning Flair's and Hall's life around yet he was absent for 2 years of his best friends HBK life during his darkest years.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of HBK and HHH, HHH goes on saying he was such a monumental help in turning Flair's and Hall's life around yet he was absent for 2 years of his best friends HBK life during his darkest years.
What a heel!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HHH made Batista, put over Goldberg, spring boarded Cena, Sting as @The Q said, put over Jeff Hardy, and probaly a few more I'm missing.

He buried only one person in his career, which was Booker T. Don't be that misguided HHH hater lol.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH made Batista, put over Goldberg, spring boarded Cena, Sting as @The Q said, put over Jeff Hardy, and probaly a few more I'm missing.

He buried only one person in his career, which was Booker T. Don't be that misguided HHH hater lol.

He buried Sting. He didn't put sting over.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe people are saying Triple H puts people over...