• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becky’s gimmick might be laughable but she is the hottest thing the WWE has going. The only other person getting a real pop is Kofi and we all know if he gets the title it will be short lived.

Liking crap like Becky is why the average joe makes fun of wrestling fans

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. The WWE could hire Holly Holm and Ronda would quit because she's a coward. All that tough talk is just fear. You know it and she knows it

You sound like you think Becky would win a real fight.

She wouldn’t last 2 minutes.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking crap like Becky is why the average joe makes fun of wrestling fans

Sure, but then you can make fun of the people who make fun of wrestling fans by pointing out they watch American Idol and all those dumb shows. If you get upset that someone makes fun of you then you need to see a doctor.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that’s just fact.

She walk around like someone stuffed a rake up her ass, with little in ring talent and some weak stone cold wanna be talk.

Well there have been real reports about injuries to Becky. Remember how Andre the giant got taken to the Hogan coronation on that lift, decked out like a king just because he could not physically walk up the stairs and get over the ropes? The dollar always makes the decisions with the injuries with the up and comers, you expect the womens division are all doing what they are being told, starting with breast implants.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there have been real reports about injuries to Becky. Remember how Andre the giant got taken to the Hogan coronation on that lift, decked out like a king just because he could not physically walk up the stairs and get over the ropes? The dollar always makes the decisions with the injuries with the up and comers, you expect the womens division are all doing what they are being told, starting with breast implants.

It wasn’t a post RR piece. She’s always been stiff like that.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Becky Character just isnt believable to me and I dont like it.

I wish Becky was getting her current push with her pre Summerslam character. She was much more herself and believable then. You knew Stone Cold was a legit badass and you know Becky is not. Its forced and not believable to me.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Becky Character just isnt believable to me and I dont like it.

I wish Becky was getting her current push with her pre Summerslam character. She was much more herself and believable then. You knew Stone Cold was a legit badass and you know Becky is not. Its forced and not believable to me.

This. All this.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a pretty good and interesting read about some of the inner workings of being a writer for WWE. You can listen to the podcast if you want, this person here just summarized most of what Kaz said.

Recap of the WrassleRap podcast with former WWE writer Kazeem Famuyide.

One thing I learned that I didn't know from other former writer interviews is that the road team writers are actually in gorilla on the headset, often making calls and changes on the fly if needed.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t a post RR piece. She’s always been stiff like that.
I get it, she has always had back problems. I always thought part of her bustierre attire had to do with back support and feel like the ladies are at that point the men were before Hogan.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole raw women's title story makes no sense whatsoever.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a convuluted mess writing wise but at least the eventual WM match should be good. I did LOL at the ending though because they screwed the timing up real bad. They "finished" with about 5 minutes left in the show and you could tell they were absolutely scrambling to fill the time. The replay, Cole recapping the card for Fastlane, the Steph interview, all of that was them scrambling. And as the show is going off the air, you can hear a producer screaming at Ronda to hold her belt up again so they can get the final shot that happened 5 minutes prior

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have liked how Raw has gone the past two weeks but this one was kind of back of how it was for months. How is this Shield shit going to play out since it seems obvious that Ambrose is going to stay after WM now, Rousey turning doesn’t make sense if she really is leaving and Becky is becoming champ. The tag division is all but a joke now. Raw has become just a cluster of nonsense really.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have liked how Raw has gone the past two weeks but this one was kind of back of how it was for months. How is this Shield shit going to play out since it seems obvious that Ambrose is going to stay after WM now

Pretty sure he's still leaving. Don't be shocked to see him turn on Reigns at Fastlane setting up a WM match between the 2 to give Ambrose a final WM match and to ease Roman back into things

Rousey turning doesn’t make sense if she really is leaving and Becky is becoming champ.

I think her turning does make sense based off Stephanie's actions on Raw, after she loses the title at WM Stephanie "suspends" her until a further date when she wants to come back(likely SummerSlam).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s because it doesn’t.

They would’ve been better off saying Becky was illegally in the rumble and gone from there. Similar to, but not exactly like, the resulting fatal four way PPV in 97.

Again. Let them shoot fight.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he's still leaving. Don't be shocked to see him turn on Reigns at Fastlane setting up a WM match between the 2 to give Ambrose a final WM match and to ease Roman back into things

I think her turning does make sense based off Stephanie's actions on Raw, after she loses the title at WM Stephanie "suspends" her until a further date when she wants to come back(likely SummerSlam).

If she’s leaving to have a baby gotta think it’ll be longer than summer slam

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have liked how Raw has gone the past two weeks but this one was kind of back of how it was for months. How is this Shield shit going to play out since it seems obvious that Ambrose is going to stay after WM now, Rousey turning doesn’t make sense if she really is leaving and Becky is becoming champ. The tag division is all but a joke now. Raw has become just a cluster of nonsense really.

It's pretty much a given that Ronda's going to be booed heavily at Mania, so it's a losing battle having her go in there as a face.