• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Batista and definitely see that happening.

Here is where there might be trouble with Bryan. Sometimes, the chase is better than the reign. For instance, several years ago when Orton was chasing the title, he was badass, kind of a tweener, if he was a face he was the most edgy face in the PG era. Then FINALLY Orton won the title and he became ultra boring. Punk was somewhat the same way too.

These days in wrestling sometimes when the guy who was getting so much push from the fans finally reaches the goal the entire thing deflates. Unlike the attitude era when you'd never know when someone with the belt was going to get royally screwed over.

So I guess what I am saying is, I wouldn't mind if Bryan gets screwed from the title just so that he doesn't get that stale feeling BUT I do hope if and when he drops it he doesn't somehow fall down to the midcard where all the other young former champs have gone. (although I don't see that happening considering Bryan might be the most popular superstar right now)

I understand that Daniel Bryan has to eventually lose the title, but I would be very disappointed if he lost it before Summer Slam. They've been building the suspense for nearly a year, would seem like a waste of time if Daniel Bryan's championship is a short stint. I would expect him to be champion for at least as long as Randy Orton was the champion for the build up to have been worth it.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp Im going to Raw tonight fellas. Suppose to be heavy rain so maybe I wont get in a wreck.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Batista and definitely see that happening.

Here is where there might be trouble with Bryan. Sometimes, the chase is better than the reign. For instance, several years ago when Orton was chasing the title, he was badass, kind of a tweener, if he was a face he was the most edgy face in the PG era. Then FINALLY Orton won the title and he became ultra boring. Punk was somewhat the same way too.

These days in wrestling sometimes when the guy who was getting so much push from the fans finally reaches the goal the entire thing deflates. Unlike the attitude era when you'd never know when someone with the belt was going to get royally screwed over.

So I guess what I am saying is, I wouldn't mind if Bryan gets screwed from the title just so that he doesn't get that stale feeling BUT I do hope if and when he drops it he doesn't somehow fall down to the midcard where all the other young former champs have gone. (although I don't see that happening considering Bryan might be the most popular superstar right now)

I just cant see the shield being able to protect him for too long if the best guy to start holding the belt is Reigns and Reigns goes face.

I dont think it can be one of the we protected you for the past few months, its time one of us get a shot. I think Bryan goes down hurt big time in time for his honeymoon and we dont want to see Bryan vs Reigns, we want Reigns to take the belt from HHH, Orton or Boretista. Its gonna be some no DQ steel cage match against one of them with Kane laying in wait under the ring to put Bryan down. Then Reigns can chase the belt against one of them.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving now and I cant wait. My wife is pissed at me though because instead of taking her and my daughter and mom-in-law(none of which even like wrestling they want to go because they like total divas) I decided to take My sisters husband and my two nephews.(all of whom are huge wrestling fans like myself). Oh and I pray my seats arent next to Cena fans otherwise im going to get in a fight.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beware of spammers from other wrestling forums gentleman.

Please report them to me if you see anything. They are trying to raid our Wrestling Forums posters.

For how long our WWE forum has been up, we got a good thing going.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting in line for them to open the doors, got great seats and I ready for the Ultimate Warrior Tribute.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooohh an IC title tourney?!?!? I like it. I say we see Cesaro vs Barrett in the final.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonight?

I love it. I am 3 hours behind you.

8 entrants. Matches are( in bracket order)
Cesaro vs Henry
RVD vs ADR
Sheamus vs Swagger
Ziggler vs Barrett

I guess title match vs Big E will be at ER.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
putting some emphasis on the IC TITLE.

about TIME!

and while you are at it get rid of the US belt.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the acting in that toysrus commercial was awful.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paige needs to be introduced to either sunlight or tanning bulbs.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to seeing Bo Dallas, he's Bray Wyatt's bro and he was more successful than Bray was at the NXT level.