• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you really drag this out for another 7 months? I'd think many fans would lose interest and get sick of that storyline by then.

Ummm, that's why I said they were running this program too soon......

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you really drag this out for another 7 months? I'd think many fans would lose interest and get sick of that storyline by then.

Oh, we've just seen the tip of the ice berg with this storyline. This thing will drag on for awhile. It is the new era SCSA vs The Corporation. Then this will forever turn into a SCSA vs McMahon type feud. Triple H vs Bryan.

This easily runs through the Summer.

I would like to see Bryan and Lesnar start to feud. Might as well start running with lesnar at the top since he ruined the streak. Have Heyman lobby for him to take Bryans title.

Oh yeah I forgot, Lesnar is a part time guy and we wont see him until Summer Slam, where he inevitably loses to whoever he faces.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are running this program a bit too soon, IMO. Shield & DB vs Evolution & Kane would be a great Survivor Series match.

Yeah true this would be a good setup for Survivor Series. Almost as if Survivor Series is the next PPV the way they got some of these feuds lined up.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we've just seen the tip of the ice berg with this storyline. This thing will drag on for awhile. It is the new era SCSA vs The Corporation. Then this will forever turn into a SCSA vs McMahon type feud. Triple H vs Bryan.

This easily runs through the Summer.

I would like to see Bryan and Lesnar start to feud. Might as well start running with lesnar at the top since he ruined the streak. Have Heyman lobby for him to take Bryans title.

Oh yeah I forgot, Lesnar is a part time guy and we wont see him until Summer Slam, where he inevitably loses to whoever he faces.

Yup, and people wonder why we got so worked up over the results of a scripted match. Brock wins & can't even get a push like most superstars would in that position. So basically Brock ends the streak and you can't even do anything with it.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was researching the latest on Sting. Seems he's officially signed with WWE.

Then this "great" suggestion came up.

Sting vs hogan at extreme rules in a ladder/hell in a cell match.

1158816_o.gif

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was researching the latest on Sting. Seems he's officially signed with WWE.

Then this "great" suggestion came up.

1158816_o.gif

You know the WWE is getting bad when they have to steal TNA story lines.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I'd pay to watch Hogan in that match.

Extreme Rules should be good. I'm guessing HHH doesn't fight but sends Orton out there with some sort of SPecial Guest Ref added. The HHH v. DB match itself was kind of boring. DB v. Orton is easier to watch until the good parts at the end.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Daniel Bryan eventually feud with Bray Wyatt. I think those are the top 2 superstars in the WWE as of now, based on the response from the fans. What's best for business is to give the people what we want. I believe that's what the YES! Movement is all about.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe do legends on one side and current guys on the other side.
Bruno, Hogan, HBK DB, Cena, Wyatt

I think it'd be cool with legends on one side and their modern day counterpart on the other. Heenan on one side and Heyman on the other. Undertaker/Jake the Snake on one side Wyatt on the other. HBK/Bret Hart on one side Bryan on the other. Hogan one side Cena on the other

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would like to see Daniel Bryan eventually feud with Bray Wyatt. I think those are the top 2 superstars in the WWE as of now, based on the response from the fans. What's best for business is to give the people what we want. I believe that's what the YES! Movement is all about.

If Cena puts over Wyatt at Extreme Rules you can go right to Wyatt vs Bryan. Wyatt beat Bryan clean at the Rumble. With a win vs Cena he's a legit number one contender

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cena puts over Wyatt at Extreme Rules you can go right to Wyatt vs Bryan. Wyatt beat Bryan clean at the Rumble. With a win vs Cena he's a legit number one contender

True, let's hope Cena lets that happen tho. Cena is a great person but rarely does he put anyone over it seems.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing that happens at extreme rules is cena turning to the dark side with wyatt. Wyatt is gonna let cena beat the hell out of him until he breaks to the point he cant go back.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing that happens at extreme rules is cena turning to the dark side with wyatt. Wyatt is gonna let cena beat the hell out of him until he breaks to the point he cant go back.

I wish, then this ultimately can turn Cena heel. But it wont happen. Especially on a C rated PPV like Extreme Rules IMO. IF WWE evER EVER pulls the switch and turns Cena heel its going to happen on a grand stage like SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Rumble, OR WrestleMania.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish, then this ultimately can turn Cena heel. But it wont happen. Especially on a C rated PPV like Extreme Rules IMO. IF WWE evER EVER pulls the switch and turns Cena heel its going to happen on a grand stage like SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Rumble, OR WrestleMania.

Yea pretty much this

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point, Batista has to hold the belt, not because I want him to, but because his bff HHH promised it to him. Thats why I can see Bryan getting royally screwed here pretty soon. Guess the sentiment will be "Bryan, u had your moment, but now its time for the shovel".

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point, Batista has to hold the belt, not because I want him to, but because his bff HHH promised it to him. Thats why I can see Bryan getting royally screwed here pretty soon. Guess the sentiment will be "Bryan, u had your moment, but now its time for the shovel".

I'm fine with Batista being a heel champion for a little while, but not for a long time. His star power is nowhere what it used to be and I don't see it coming back either.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Batista and definitely see that happening.

Here is where there might be trouble with Bryan. Sometimes, the chase is better than the reign. For instance, several years ago when Orton was chasing the title, he was badass, kind of a tweener, if he was a face he was the most edgy face in the PG era. Then FINALLY Orton won the title and he became ultra boring. Punk was somewhat the same way too.

These days in wrestling sometimes when the guy who was getting so much push from the fans finally reaches the goal the entire thing deflates. Unlike the attitude era when you'd never know when someone with the belt was going to get royally screwed over.

So I guess what I am saying is, I wouldn't mind if Bryan gets screwed from the title just so that he doesn't get that stale feeling BUT I do hope if and when he drops it he doesn't somehow fall down to the midcard where all the other young former champs have gone. (although I don't see that happening considering Bryan might be the most popular superstar right now)