• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a bad feeling AJ turns and forms a Bullet Club heel faction. Hope I'm wrong!!!

WWE has already trademarked the term "Balor Club", AJ Styles isn't going to lead the Balor Club.

It's possible that Balor isn't brought up until sometime during the summer so AJ could potentially lead the trio until then.

One prediction on a potential scenario I heard is that AJ leads the trio for now with Balor joining the group during the summer, and a match vs the Samoans takes place at Summerslam with the Rock joining his cousins.

Last edited:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible that Balor isn't brought up until sometime during the summer so AJ could potentially lead the trio until then.

One prediction on a potential scenario I heard is that AJ leads the trio for now with Balor joining the group during the summer, and a match vs the Samoans takes place at Summerslam with the Rock joining his cousins.

I just don't see WWE turning AJ heel this quickly. He's a much better face and people are really into him now, I don't know if they'd boo him given he's a big "indy" guy and he's not very good as a heel.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just don't see WWE turning AJ heel this quickly. He's a much better face and people are really into him now, I don't know if they'd boo him given he's a big "indy" guy and he's not very good as a heel.

I agree there's a part of the diehard fanbase that's going to cheer him no matter how he's booked, but you can say the same thing about Punk, Rollins and Kevin Owens. They've been the some of the better heels in the company. I disagree about AJ not being a good heel. His best work was as a heel in Japan.

Ideally they'd wait another couple years for this, but if they're as desperate as they seem to be to get Roman over than heel Bullet Club vs face Shield would probably do it. Not saying that will happen, but it wouldn't be a bad experiment to salvage ratings.

Also for what it's worth Styles wore his bullet club colors for the first time in the WWE on tSmackdown. Probably just subtle trolling of the IWC but the timing was interesting

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roman is the perfect guy to do a heel turn on though. They can start the bullet club off as bad guys but they'd still be cheered. AJ could got spit on every fan during his entrance and they'd still cheer him over Reigns.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman is the perfect guy to do a heel turn on though. They can start the bullet club off as bad guys but they'd still be cheered. AJ could got spit on every fan during his entrance and they'd still cheer him over Reigns.

But you want your mega-heel group to be hated not cheered. I mean when Gallows & Anderson came out on Raw people weren't cheering them because they're indy guys they were booing them because they were heels. When the Shield debuted they were booed because they were heels. Hell the Shield was even getting booed for attacking Cena and people love to hate Cena. That's the sign of a great heel group.

The Bullet club is a heel group so WWE should make them bad guys you hate not bad guys you like to cheer because of who they're beating up.

The best thing WWE can do is keep having Gallows & Anderson beat up people for months before Balor debuts and joins them. Keep it a mystery for a little while.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Rose and Konner from the ascension were suspended 60 days for their second violation, no word on what drug they tested positive for.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you want your mega-heel group to be hated not cheered. I mean when Gallows & Anderson came out on Raw people weren't cheering them because they're indy guys they were booing them because they were heels. When the Shield debuted they were booed because they were heels. Hell the Shield was even getting booed for attacking Cena and people love to hate Cena. That's the sign of a great heel group.

The Bullet club is a heel group so WWE should make them bad guys you hate not bad guys you like to cheer because of who they're beating up.

The best thing WWE can do is keep having Gallows & Anderson beat up people for months before Balor debuts and joins them. Keep it a mystery for a little while.

Not disagreeing at all, but it seems like the AJ/Reigns match is pointless if Gallows and Anderson showed up to just beat people up.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love a Enzo and Cass. There are so over with the crowd.

There Magic on the stick and highly entertaing

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We're like A cups because we're real whether you like us or not."

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is doing a great job of having Anderson & Gallows attack Roman and his family, they're playing up their past with AJ and the obvious is that they are working with him so I think they will go the opposite. They're working for Balor and they're just there to cause a distraction.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Enzo's been on the main roster for a few weeks and I'd already put him in the discussion with the best talkers in the WWE. They have such an attitude era/late 90s ECW feel

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not disagreeing at all, but it seems like the AJ/Reigns match is pointless if Gallows and Anderson showed up to just beat people up.

they need to get into the payback mode with Reigns and Styles. Only match where they had no history, so expect Reigns to be beat up a few more times to make it seem like a reason to fight him.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is doing a great job of having Anderson & Gallows attack Roman and his family, they're playing up their past with AJ and the obvious is that they are working with him so I think they will go the opposite. They're working for Balor and they're just there to cause a distraction.
Yup. I expect them to cost AJ the title at the PPV and reveal they're working for Balor either at the PPV or the next night on Raw.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I expect them to cost AJ the title at the PPV and reveal they're working for Balor either at the PPV or the next night on Raw.

Don't disagree necessarily but that would make Styles have to team up with someone to keep the storyline relevent until Balor appears and who would it be? No confidence in creative making the storyline as big as it could be.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samoa Joe just won the NXT title at tonight's live event meaning Balor is free and clear to debut and form the Balor Club on the main roster. Maybe we see him debut at Payback.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Samoa Joe just won the NXT title at tonight's live event meaning Balor is free and clear to debut and form the Balor Club on the main roster. Maybe we see him debut at Payback.
Or at Raw the night after the PPV.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was expecting more of a champ vs champ with Reigns as he waits for Rollins to get back.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the No Way Jose is such a throwback..................

back to the mid 90's

Just plain stupid and Unbelievable

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Good Raw, Bad Raw or Meh

Somewhere between Good to Meh. Nothing special. Just waiting for the PPV this Sunday to see where things are going. Only thing of note that changed was Vince is gonna decide who runs Raw at the PPV; Steph or Shane.