• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Diva Royal Rumble for the Diva's Title, I say AJ wins it.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate that all WWE has to build up this Lesnar/Taker match is a couple week of Heyman giving the same rant about "The Streak." They should be playing up that very brief encounter both had when Brock lost his UFC World Heavyweight belt to Cain.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good promo for the #BEASTVSSTREAK IMO

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to see Ziggler in a strong showing once again. The crowd was very much behind him too but of course, we continue to push Christian and for w/e reason, Sheamus continues to get a new line of merchandise.

Are there even people left who give a shit about Sheamus?

I like Sheamus. I think he would be better served as a heel, but I still think he is quite capable in the ring.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a pretty good promo for the #BEASTVSSTREAK IMO

It was ok. I thought taker was gonna be one of the guys in the hood, but when brock opened the empty casket and closed it again, I figured it was gonna be where taker sat up from. Taker looks small, skinny, and I cant really see Lesnar following the script at wrestlemania.

Has lesnar lost at wrestlemania yet? I wonder if we are gonna see the end of a streak and the start of a new one since brock seems to have the same 5 appearance contract.

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost to Goldberg and HHH last year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sheamus. I think he would be better served as a heel, but I still think he is quite capable in the ring.

I would like to see Sheamus go heel as well, but knowing the WWE that angle won't go anywhere. He'll probably revert back to a face within a month.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ok. I thought taker was gonna be one of the guys in the hood, but when brock opened the empty casket and closed it again, I figured it was gonna be where taker sat up from. Taker looks small, skinny, and I cant really see Lesnar following the script at wrestlemania.

Has lesnar lost at wrestlemania yet? I wonder if we are gonna see the end of a streak and the start of a new one since brock seems to have the same 5 appearance contract.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, if Brock started beating up the monks and one of them turned out to be The Undertaker. I think CM Punk did that to Undertaker last year during one of their promos. At the very least, I wanted to see Undertaker put Brock in the coffin at the end That promo could've been better, but I think it was the first good promo between these 2 since the contract signing.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Lesnar is just odd right now. They need to do something to make you think Lesnar could win, but instead have done the opposite. Leading up to WM, Taker has humiliated, scared, and beat up Lesnar. Brock as the consistent victim isn't making me think the Streak is going to end!

They are working up the HHH/DB/Orton/Bootista angle up pretty well though.

The Cena match was pretty cool. Cena recruited to the Wyatts!!! Make it happen!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker/Lesnar is just odd right now. They need to do something to make you think Lesnar could win, but instead have done the opposite. Leading up to WM, Taker has humiliated, scared, and beat up Lesnar. Brock as the consistent victim isn't making me think the Streak is going to end!

They are working up the HHH/DB/Orton/Bootista angle up pretty well though.

The Cena match was pretty cool. Cena recruited to the Wyatts!!! Make it happen!

Yeah, Taker vs Brock promos are way too 1 sided. Only think Brock/Heyman have done so far was show a montage abut how Undertaker is getting old and Brock has been dominant. Other than that, Undertaker is winning the mind games and kicking Brock's ass whenever he sees fit. Brock needs to win at least 1 of these promos or else I can't see people being too excited about that match.

BTW, one of the biggest reasons I was disappointed in Undertaker vs Brock was that I didn't think Brock could pull off mind games on The Undertaker without going completely off character.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The go home show needs to deliver Monday.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Taker/Lesnar promo was extremely predictable but clumsy because of Heyman's inability to put down the microphone. Regardless, I agree its odd WWE is giving Lesnar no signs of strength going into this match but I don't think its any sign he ends The Streak. Of all people WWE would put in the history books for such a thing, Lesnar on a part-time schedule wouldn't be one of the them. I'd think Rock, Punk, or Cena.

I also believe Sting appears at WM30 and challenges Taker for WM31.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar needs to get the best of Taker on Monday otherwise Its not believable he can beat the streak.
That's what made the Punk/Taker buildup so good last year Punk got the best of Taker more than Taker got the best of Punk. So it made it believable that Punk could win.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar needs to get the best of Taker on Monday otherwise Its not believable he can beat the streak.
That's what made the Punk/Taker buildup so good last year Punk got the best of Taker more than Taker got the best of Punk. So it made it believable that Punk could win.

The way it has been going, the guy with the upper hand on raw loses the ppv.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way it has been going, the guy with the upper hand on raw loses the ppv.

That is a good point, usually the guy getting PWNED on Raw wins the PPV, but this isn't your typical PPV match, this is the streak. We need some reason to believe that Brock could match The Undertaker in the form of wits or strength, so far Brock has failed in both aspects.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobee: Totally agree on it being way too off character for Brock to play mind games with Taker. They should have had him do the only thing we'd believe...savagely beat down Taker a few weeks ago. If Taker had come out of the casket and then just been annihilated by Lesnar, they'd have everyone way more interested.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobee: Totally agree on it being way too off character for Brock to play mind games with Taker. They should have had him do the only thing we'd believe...savagely beat down Taker a few weeks ago. If Taker had come out of the casket and then just been annihilated by Lesnar, they'd have everyone way more interested.

Yeah I want to see Brock beat The Undertaker down to a pulp before WMXXX, but so far The Undertaker has won every battle psychologically as well as physically. This is why I really wanted to see The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt, imagine the crazy promos they could've done with that. Only Bray Wyatt could match The Undertaker when it comes to mind games.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a win by the Wyatt's over Cena Sheamus, & Big E! That was awesome!