• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on one the Dirtsheet websites that Sting is getting close to signing with WWE and they are trying to have Sting vs Taker at WM 31

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar is a beast. He has to get top billing or close to it. I honestly think it had to be either a WM Championship match or the Streak.

But I agree. I don't believe he'll end the Streak, but I wouldn't believe ANYONE would. I can buy into the idea of him as a legit foe though to it and that's the best I think we can ask for.

But who knows? Maybe the year Taker tells WWE "Hey, this is my last one guys, I'm 80" they let someone end the Streak? That year would appear to be sooner than later.

He is a beast, there is no questioning that, the question is his drive. With his wife (Sable) carrying his balls in her purse, he does everything she says. Hell, any of us would. So I dont think they can give Brock that push because I highly doubt he is gonna show up every week like orton, cena, bryan, shield, wyatts. They would build him up to have him not show?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on one the Dirtsheet websites that Sting is getting close to signing with WWE and they are trying to have Sting vs Taker at WM 31

Thats just wishful thinking. Sting is here for the network and his dominance of all the WCW footage. He will make a few appearances, but highly doubt he plans to wrestle. Its a legends deal. If Taker has a legends deal than its different, but legends deal is like Dusty Rhodes, a few shows in a row and never hear from him again until next year. I want more than that for sting.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be rooting for Lesnar in that match I must admit. 0.0000000000000000000001% chance the streak ends but if it does I want to see it happen. It would be remembered as one of the top 3 all-time WM moments ever for sure.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing it get broken, but NOT by Lesnar. Would've rather seen HHH or Shawn Michaels do it.

IF they decide to have Taker's streak broken, my $$$ is on Cena to break it! Not a popular choice by ANY means, but I just have a hunch that's what'll happen IF they decide to discontinue the streak.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing it get broken, but NOT by Lesnar. Would've rather seen HHH or Shawn Michaels do it.

IF they decide to have Taker's streak broken, my $$$ is on Cena to break it! Not a popular choice by ANY means, but I just have a hunch that's what'll happen IF they decide to discontinue the streak.

Yeah, HBK was the one I was hoping would've broken that record as well. What a great promo that was,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgauGnovoSE]HBK vs Undertaker WM26 Promo (Running up that Hill) - YouTube[/ame]

I agree, if anyone breaks the streak it'll be some younger superstar not some legend coming back.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cena has nothing to gain from beating Taker, and I think they know that.

If they ever do it, I've guess that it would have to be someone on the verge of being a main event guy but not there yet, and ending the streak solidifies his spot as a top guy.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena has nothing to gain from beating Taker, and I think they know that.

If they ever do it, I've guess that it would have to be someone on the verge of being a main event guy but not there yet, and ending the streak solidifies his spot as a top guy.

I have to respectfully disagree with this. This could be the Apex of Cena's accomplishments in the WWE. He's won numerous titles, been the face for as long as I can remember.

I'm not saying it's a certainty, I just have a hunch. Plus, who knows, WWE may want this streak intact.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the Streak remains in tact until Taker can't walk and/or doesn't want to do it anymore. The Streak will always be one of the top draws for WM and having him lose when he's not ready to hang it up makes zero sense from a business perspective.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to respectfully disagree with this. This could be the Apex of Cena's accomplishments in the WWE. He's won numerous titles, been the face for as long as I can remember.

I'm not saying it's a certainty, I just have a hunch. Plus, who knows, WWE may want this streak intact.

It could be the "high point" of his career, but how much will that help him? I don't think it will get him a new legion of fans, or put him in a higher stratosphere of the all-time greats like it could to a number of other guys.

You could build up a guy like Barrett, Sheamus, Reigns in the next year or two as a borderline main eventer and have them end the streak (if it were to be ended) to solidify their spot in the main event scene. (I know Sheamus has a few title wins, but he's generally not viewed as a top guy by the fans).

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Undertakers streak goes as long as he plays ball with WWE, which in this case is dealing with Lesnar and his heavy hands.

Remember what they made Andre the Giant do to give hulkamania that push. Dont be surprised if they use undertaker that way.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, that orton batista tag team was terrible. This is why there is so much disdain for punk, he was right, batista is just plain bad.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Fatal 4 way was great.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Fatal 4 way was great.
It was good to see Ziggler in a strong showing once again. The crowd was very much behind him too but of course, we continue to push Christian and for w/e reason, Sheamus continues to get a new line of merchandise.

Are there even people left who give a shit about Sheamus?

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who reeks of Geritol more...Hogan or Arnold??

Every Cena fan in the crowd right now is all like: "Who the fuck are these guys!?"

DWood30

Go Pack Go!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YES! YES! YES!

I knew his jeans split open but no one else in the room caught it and of course the cameras wouldn't show it. What a douche Batista really is. The wrestler formerly known as this guy:

itattooz-celebrity-wrestlers-batista_001%20(6).jpg

...is now that guy:

BeeJ3BCIAAAxB-B.png

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who reeks of Geritol more...Hogan or Arnold??

Every Cena fan in the crowd right now is all like: "Who the fuck are these guys!?"

:lol:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Luke Harper just went high flyin', quite impressed by him in this match.