• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Cesaro is now out 4-6 months as well with a shoulder issue.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible ratings for RAW. No one cares about any of the current arcs. Cena Heel turn would a way to turn things around in a big way. It is time

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've had a heel champion forever now. I think, sadly, the predictable will happen...Cena returns and saves the day and they have a Face champion for a while.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if Reigns beats Sheamus at TLC, but I am pretty sure they eventually get to the point of seeing Reigns with HHH with the what do I have to do angle when he finally turns heel. Still think it will end up being turning his back on Ambrose since Dean probably comes out to clear the ring from Sheamus and Rusev at TLC.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that too. There was something I heard was that said the Terrorist threat (WM7) true as well. Can't remember when thou

I just watched the WrestleMania documentary and they mentioned that but to me they were trying to make WrestleMania seem bigger than it was at the time in LA. They hadn't even sold enough tickets to fill the sports arena and the war gave a perfect excuse cause they had zero chance of giving enough free tickets to sell out the Rose Boowl. I'm sure if they tried now though they could sell it out.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well in case you missed it, Lana was back with Rusev on Miz Tv. Also got mentioned on the new Rose TMZ segment, his character is being made smarter wearing glasses. Sheamus went out in a suit to celebrate his title, Reigns, showed up unannounced, superman punched him, took the belt, got a chance for his title as long as he could beat Sheamus within the 5 minutes 15 seconds that Romans held the belt. He was about to hit sheamus with a spear with 37 seconds left when Rusev pulled him out of the ring. Sheamus then announced the new faction that call themselves the league of nations. Sheamus, Rusev, Barrett, Del Rio. Neither Yosemite sam or Lana was out with them. So exciting.

Thats what I caught while commercials were on what I was watching at least.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed it. Just saw owens performing badly against ziggler and two guys that should not have mic's at the end with reigns and sheamus.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bray confronting the league of nations was the best moment on Raw in months. Not happening but they should really consider cutting bait on operation "get Reigns over" for awhile and give the Wyatts a run as the top face faction

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missed it. Just saw owens performing badly against ziggler and two guys that should not have mic's at the end with reigns and sheamus.
...performing badly? The hell are you watching? That match was great. Both competitors did well.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...performing badly? The hell are you watching? That match was great. Both competitors did well.

performing, when they went the commercial break and the 280 pound mound of round was crying to the ref about not counting fast enough on the 200 pounder.

Thats performing badly.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
performing, when they went the commercial break and the 280 pound mound of round was crying to the ref about not counting fast enough on the 200 pounder.

Thats performing badly.
No, I think you're mistaken. That's called BEING A HEEL AND PLAYING A CHARACTER. Why does his size matter in the way he performs? It doesn't. He does incredible things for his size. You're just a hater...smh. I'm convinced you truly know nothing about the wrestling business...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE sounds terrible right now. How many more times are they going to have Paige lose a title fight in a PPV or big match? It can only happen so many times before slotting her in to a PPV as a challenger isn't really taken seriously.

They need Brock to come back and take over again.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE sounds terrible right now. How many more times are they going to have Paige lose a title fight in a PPV or big match? It can only happen so many times before slotting her in to a PPV as a challenger isn't really taken seriously.

They need Brock to come back and take over again.
well, it was 4 with cena and brock. Paige is best as a singles wrestler, but is it really out of line to create a diva tag team title since they sparked the division with these teams?

I dont know the plan with Brock. Vince seems pissed at the cutting and even trying to figure out why Brock feels its necessary is questionable.

I think Reigns can be that same powerhouse that Brock is if they gave him Heyman to speak for him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think you're mistaken. That's called BEING A HEEL AND PLAYING A CHARACTER. Why does his size matter in the way he performs? It doesn't. He does incredible things for his size. You're just a hater...smh. I'm convinced you truly know nothing about the wrestling business...

So we can chalk another Kevin Owens fan only being impressed with him because he is fat?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can chalk another Kevin Owens fan only being impressed with him because he is fat?
No. I'm impressed with him because of how skilled he is in playing his character and talking on the mic. He's an old school heel. Then again I highly doubt you understand that.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I'm impressed with him because of how skilled he is in playing his character and talking on the mic. He's an old school heel. Then again I highly doubt you understand that.

Old school heels never needed a mic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, WWE has had bad ticket sales for the holiday show on the 19th, so the forum announced that Brock lesnar will be wrestling Del Rio for the US belt.
Also announced two rematches, Sheamus vs Reigns in a WWE belt rematch and Dean Ambrose getting a rematch against the IC champ Kevin Owens.
Apparently they gave away the TLC results.

Now, an angle that would be completely awesome would be Brock gathering up the belts, first the US, then the IC up to the world belt.

RIC FLAIR

You are no longer allowed to post about wrestling

They were interviews nimrod, an interviewer like Mean Gene Okerland or Tony Shiavone holding the fucking mic for Ric Flair not these public speaking engagements. See, that kept the train of thought for the wrestler doing the promo.