• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be here to feed you your crow when it happens.
How do yoh like yours prepared? I'll have on waiting for you if Atlanta wins. Assuming you show up at dinner time?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that I have seen every game played by both teams this year.

Atlanta is pretty decent and high flying.

But I almost think this Pats team is better than the one that won 2 years ago. No Gronk but as many weapons as Atlanta has. And a QB and OC who know how to use them just as well as Atlanta.

It's likely critical that Atlanta get to Brady. But I don't see that, NE O-line is playing very well. NE doesn't have to get to Ryan to be successful. Their backfield is by far the best Atlanta has played in a while. 3 solid corners, 2 solid safeties, all healthy.

I don't believe the NE defense is getting it's due. Since they dumped Collins, after the Seattle game they have been pounding people. I don't see a big running game forthcoming from Atlanta.

I couldn't give a fuck about "stats" and those who toss them around like they mean something. This will be a been there done that game for the Pats.

And just like last time they were a participant, Atlanta will be window shopping when it's over.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that I have seen every game played by both teams this year.

Atlanta is pretty decent and high flying.

But I almost think this Pats team is better than the one that won 2 years ago. No Gronk but as many weapons as Atlanta has. And a QB and OC who know how to use them just as well as Atlanta.

It's likely critical that Atlanta get to Brady. But I don't see that, NE O-line is playing very well. NE doesn't have to get to Ryan to be successful. Their backfield is by far the best Atlanta has played in a while. 3 solid corners, 2 solid safeties, all healthy.

I don't believe the NE defense is getting it's due. Since they dumped Collins, after the Seattle game they have been pounding people. I don't see a big running game forthcoming from Atlanta.

I couldn't give a fuck about "stats" and those who toss them around like they mean something. This will be a been there done that game for the Pats.

And just like last time they were a participant, Atlanta will be window shopping when it's over.....

To be fair, people are hesitant to give New England defense its proper due, because they have literally played a whos' who of awful QB's since that Seattle game

Not saying they aren't for real, but Atlanta is a totally different animal than what they have seen most of this season

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, people are hesitant to give New England defense its proper due, because they have literally played a whos' who of awful QB's since that Seattle game

Not saying they aren't for real, but Atlanta is a totally different animal than what they have seen most of this season

And the Pats are a totally different animal to anything Atlanta has played so far. By a country mile. More battle tested, healthier and talented.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Pats are a totally different animal to anything Atlanta has played so far. By a country mile. More battle tested, healthier and talented.

Don't dis-agree for a second

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Falcons fans have their High School Graduation, Wedding, and Obituary Photo
all the same?? Oh yeah, the ones that hope someone remembers at least one good minute of their life.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say more talented. I said more diverse and dangerous and I said it was by a slight margin. Ryan's season this year is better than Warner ever had, Jones is better than Bruce or Holt ever were and the rest of the pieces are similar. Freeman and Coleman stats equal or surpass Faulk and Atlanta has more depth. Yes the Rams had 6 guys catch 30+ like Atlanta but Atlanta has 3 other guys with 20+ where the Rams had no one else. Atlanta has more options period point blank. That makes them tougher to cover for this season. We will see how the future plays out but 16 Atlanta is a better offense than 0q STL by every metric

You know these guys are starting to pile up in the Hall of Fame.

BTW the Patriots beat those guys.. ;)

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Pats would insist on going in as a team. :)

Not one Patriot player who has a Super Bowl ring with the Pats is in the Hall. Crazy.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. A great 4 guys but they just weren't as deep or diverse. And that Pats D had All Pros. This Pats D isn't as good

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of questions........

Can Julio Jones play the entire game without coming out because of a boo-boo?
Will Matt Ryan have to change his pants after he throws a first possession INT?
Will the Fox mic's pick up the "How the fuck did he do that?" when Edelman breaks a tackle for a 41 yard gain.

Will they open the roof of NRG Stadium and not be able to close it when the 6" a minute rain starts?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is. I think it's better.
Well we will find out in 12 days. The Pats D is largely an unknown imo. They've played no offenses to mention of, at least not fully equipped offenses, so we will know in 12 days and 8 hoursish.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of questions........

Can Julio Jones play the entire game without coming out because of a boo-boo?
Will Matt Ryan have to change his pants after he throws a first possession INT?
Will the Fox mic's pick up the "How the fuck did he do that?" when Edelman breaks a tackle for a 41 yard gain.

Will they open the roof of NRG Stadium and not be able to close it when the 6" a minute rain starts?
I'd imagine JJ comes out for a bit once it's 24-0 Atlanta ( per usual )

The only picks being thrown by the Falcons will be our WR picks springing us for TDS

Edelman is more likely to break his face on Keanu Neal's helmet than he is a 40 yard TD

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time and that is Tom Brady and Bill Belichick defined.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we will find out in 12 days. The Pats D is largely an unknown imo. They've played no offenses to mention of, at least not fully equipped offenses, so we will know in 12 days and 8 hoursish.

So all you did was watch Atlanta 18 times and you know it all?

I saw the Pats every game and the defense you see now may have nobody you know, but you will soon.

The 3 or 4 big boys stop your 2 backs. The DBs (might be the best group in the league) will bottle up things downfield. And the LBs are about as versatile as they come. And they all tackle.

I don't care who they played, they beat them. Seattle aside and that was there to win too.

I watched a lot of football this year and you are making a mistake if you take the Pats defense lightly.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A great 4 guys but they just weren't as deep or diverse. And that Pats D had All Pros. This Pats D isn't as good

Except for Ty Law and possibly Rodney Harrison, the Patriots D wasn't full of superstars either. This team D hasn't won all the championships yet but maybe this year they will.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell a double flea-flicker by Edelman coming up.

A 7 man eligible lineup and the old Statue of Liberty play!
LOL. Neither of these offenses needs trick plays to score. The only time GB stopped Atlanta the first 8 drives was when we tried to direct snap it to a WR in motion. The regular old offenses will be fine

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all you did was watch Atlanta 18 times and you know it all?

I saw the Pats every game and the defense you see now may have nobody you know, but you will soon.

The 3 or 4 big boys stop your 2 backs. The DBs (might be the best group in the league) will bottle up things downfield. And the LBs are about as versatile as they come. And they all tackle.

I don't care who they played, they beat them. Seattle aside and that was there to win too.

I watched a lot of football this year and you are making a mistake if you take the Pats defense lightly.
Nah they've got no shot. Seen the Pats 7 or 8 times. Good D. Not elite. Not good enough