• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has far more weapons than that STL team. Those guys were studs but Atlanta isn't dependent on 2/3/4 guys. The Falcons have 9 guys with 20 plus catches and 6 with 30+. They are simply far more difficult to defend and while Warner was a great QB he never had a year equivalent to Ryan's this year. That's just fact
You are crazy if you think this Atlanta team has more talent than the greatest show on turf in either of their SB years. Stats aside, the talent level on the Rams teams were greater than the talent on the Falcons team.

Homerism at its finest.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are crazy if you think this Atlanta team has more talent than the greatest show on turf in either of their SB years. Stats aside, the talent level on the Rams teams were greater than the talent on the Falcons team.

Homerism at its finest.
I didn't say more talented. I said more diverse and dangerous and I said it was by a slight margin. Ryan's season this year is better than Warner ever had, Jones is better than Bruce or Holt ever were and the rest of the pieces are similar. Freeman and Coleman stats equal or surpass Faulk and Atlanta has more depth. Yes the Rams had 6 guys catch 30+ like Atlanta but Atlanta has 3 other guys with 20+ where the Rams had no one else. Atlanta has more options period point blank. That makes them tougher to cover for this season. We will see how the future plays out but 16 Atlanta is a better offense than 0q STL by every metric

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say more talented. I said more diverse and dangerous and I said it was by a slight margin. Ryan's season this year is better than Warner ever had, Jones is better than Bruce or Holt ever were and the rest of the pieces are similar. Freeman and Coleman stats equal or surpass Faulk and Atlanta has more depth. Yes the Rams had 6 guys catch 30+ like Atlanta but Atlanta has 3 other guys with 20+ where the Rams had no one else. Atlanta has more options period point blank. That makes them tougher to cover for this season. We will see how the future plays out but 16 Atlanta is a better offense than 0q STL by every metric
I disagree.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BPbVWaBCUAAD1V7.jpg

We only saw that one 5 times in the Falcons/Packers thread...

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan's season this year is better than Warner ever had, Jones is better than Bruce or Holt ever were and the rest of the pieces are similar. Freeman and Coleman stats equal or surpass Faulk and Atlanta has more depth. Yes the Rams had 6 guys catch 30+ like Atlanta but Atlanta has 3 other guys with 20+ where the Rams had no one else. Atlanta has more options period point blank. That makes them tougher to cover for this season. We will see how the future plays out but 16 Atlanta is a better offense than 0q STL by every metric

Last decade NFL has emphasized/changed rules to the benefit of the passing game... hard to compare Ryan to even Warner head to head for stats.

Scoring avg NFL:
2016 22.7 points
2000 20.7 points

Considering Rams scored as many points in 2000 as Falcons this year, I would consider that the better offense.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last decade NFL has emphasized/changed rules to the benefit of the passing game... hard to compare Ryan to even Warner head to head for stats.

Scoring avg NFL:
2016 22.7 points
2000 20.7 points

Considering Rams scored as many points in 2000 as Falcons this year, I would consider that the better offense.
I'm not comparing 2000. I'm comparing 01 because that's who NE played. In 01 the Rams scored 37 less points than this year's Atlanta. Also they do adjusted stats to equate them to now. This offense of Atlanta will be the best offense NE has played in a Super Bowl

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the though of a Super Bowl played 15 years ago being even slightly relevant to the upcoming Super Bowl.

Falcons hang 45 on the Pats, Vic Beasley rips Tom Brady head off, and Julian Edelman will be on the receiving end of a Keanu Neal knockout blow.

And yall can say "Atlanta has no rings" and "Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than Matt Ryan" all you want, it'll just make it even more embarrassing for you when the Falcons metaphorically bend over the Pats and fuck them in the ass on the biggest stage of them all.

Falcons 45

Pats- 27(14 points coming in garbage time)

And if you need a meme or gif to talk shit for you, you already failed.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the though of a Super Bowl played 15 years ago being even slightly relevant to the upcoming Super Bowl.

Falcons hang 45 on the Pats, Vic Beasley rips Tom Brady head off, and Julian Edelman will be on the receiving end of a Keanu Neal knockout blow.

And yall can say "Atlanta has no rings" and "Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than Matt Ryan" all you want, it'll just make it even more embarrassing for you when the Falcons metaphorically bend over the Pats and fuck them in the ass on the biggest stage of them all.

Falcons 45

FORTY-FIVE! Bwaaahahhaha, you thinks the falcons are scoring 45 points against New England in the superbowl?? That's rich, my friend! :pound:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FORTY-FIVE! Bwaaahahhaha, you thinks the falcons are scoring 45 points against New England in the superbowl?? That's rich, my friend! :pound:

I'll be here to feed you your crow when it happens.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have to double check and don't have time at the moment, but you realize who the best QB and offence in the NFL has been since week 5, the week Brady returned, right? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Atlanta.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons 45

Yeah, ummmmm, no, not going to happen.:L

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons 45

We don't need them, we want them.

Atlanta fans are so new to this it's adorable. I noticed they got all riled up about a Shaugnessy article too.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not comparing 2000. I'm comparing 01 because that's who NE played. In 01 the Rams scored 37 less points than this year's Atlanta. Also they do adjusted stats to equate them to now. This offense of Atlanta will be the best offense NE has played in a Super Bowl
You can adjust the stats easily. The Falcons this year scored 50.5% more points than the average of the other 31 teams. The 2001 Rams scored 58.5% more than the average of the other 30 teams.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta has far more weapons than that STL team. Those guys were studs but Atlanta isn't dependent on 2/3/4 guys. The Falcons have 9 guys with 20 plus catches and 6 with 30+. They are simply far more difficult to defend and while Warner was a great QB he never had a year equivalent to Ryan's this year. That's just fact
Falcons had 8 guys with 20+ receptions and 5 guys with 30+. And 1 of those guys with 8 catches hasn't played since Week 8, and two others had 0 catches last week.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Falcons 45

AVI bet? Although, I doubt I can find anything more fucked up than the one you have, I can at least make it relatable to football.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons had 8 guys with 20+ receptions and 5 guys with 30+. And 1 of those guys with 8 catches hasn't played since Week 8, and two others had 0 catches last week.
I meant to say one of those guys with 20 catches.