• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

official on the Cam bandwagon

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not what im saying .....the start transition the Rangers dont go in high gear they will skate back into their own zone alot to start plays......yeah they ended up in the Pitt zone but there isnt anything there.

Watch the kings start point of transition from quick

You do realize that the goalie has no effect on the offense. If AV thinks they are not exiting their zone correctly he will try to fix it. What is Hank suppose to do play the puck himself. As far as a spark it is not the goalies job to provide that spark, it can happen with a huge save or a big hit but mainly the offense is the one who has to get the team engine going. Also you dont see a lot of those awesome sports center plays from Hank because those happen when the goalie is out of position or guessed wrong, so basically you are knocking him for being too good of a goalie.

I started this thread pretty much to say we are wasting Hank's best years because we cant score, and maybe to talk about princesses and cartoon mice.

Which leads to my next question why did you change the subject from lesbian Disney princesses to mice....?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it been that way with Hank for years.....thats why he gets the choke lable from non-ranger fans

So you are blaming hank because we have the worst owner and GM combo in all of sports that refuse to put talent around him. Yea that makes sense

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the entire NHL there are only 2 goalies who impress me with their passing: Martin Brodeur & Mike Smith.

Neither one has a good offense nor did they make the playoffs, so I don't see how it's at all important for your goalie to have good passing skills. It's like having a goalie with a good slap shot: virtually pointless.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Kreider is back in the lineup. Should give the Rangers a boost. My Pend will have their work cut out for them tonight.